Snow White & Huntsmen: BD+DVD+DC Target Exclusive, Choose from 3 different covers $23

target.png

[quote name='Jodou']Yep, the steelbook is too nice to pass up. I haven't even seen the movie, so it's blind buy nice.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't bad actaully, and even if you're not a fan of Kristen Stewart she did a pretty good job. I was a little burnt out on the whole "Snow White" thing (I saw Mirror Mirror too), but I liked the darker tone.

i thought it was worse than mirror, mirror. mirror, mirror was a girly mother-daughter tale but i thought the concept was well-executed. can't say that i'm a huge fan of either movie, though.

FYI combo pack now showing as $25 on target.com. Plus don't think steelbook is a combo pack. Same price so depends which you prefer.

[quote name='klew']FYI combo pack now showing as $25 on target.com. Plus don't think steelbook is a combo pack. Same price so depends which you prefer.[/QUOTE]Steelbook is a combo pack.

[quote name='shrike4242']Steelbook is a combo pack.[/QUOTE]

Truly? That would be cool, though the site indicates it's only Blu-ray(?).

EDIT: D'oh! Just saw the ad mention Blu-ray Combo; curious that the website doesn't indicate so.

I rather have the steel book since its cheaper but knowing my wife I will probably have to get the Target version.

[quote name='cdeener']I rather have the steel book since its cheaper but knowing my wife I will probably have to get the Target version.[/QUOTE]
the best buy steelbook will only be $20 next week (beginning sunday 9/9)

[quote name='PublikDefender']the best buy steelbook will only be $20 next week (beginning sunday 9/9)[/QUOTE]
It comes out Sunday?

[quote name='PublikDefender']the best buy steelbook will only be $20 next week (beginning sunday 9/9)[/QUOTE]

I know but my wife would rather have the cover of the Queen than another steelbook. I don't have many steelbooks so it doesn't bother me that much.

Sorry but I had to LOL! The ad shows the new releases for Tuesday not Sunday.

[quote name='cdeener']I know but my wife would rather have the cover of the Queen than another steelbook. I don't have many steelbooks so it doesn't bother me that much.[/QUOTE]
oh, ok.
[quote name='Taco5']Sorry but I had to LOL! The ad shows the new releases for Tuesday not Sunday.[/QUOTE]
i'm such an idiot lol

Sigh. BB steelbook combo preorder is $25. Guess I have to wait till Tues. if I want to get it.

[quote name='PublikDefender']i'm such an idiot lol[/QUOTE]

At least you can admit that now before it gets out of hand. You have now passed step 1!

[quote name='klew']Sigh. BB steelbook combo preorder is $25. Guess I have to wait till Tues. if I want to get it.[/QUOTE]

Just pre-ordered mine. Will be $19.99 when I pick it up! :bouncy:

[quote name='Taco5']Just pre-ordered mine. Will be $19.99 when I pick it up! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, good idea. ; )

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Hey guys wong forum. o_O[/QUOTE]

Don't you have anything better to do Mr. Wong Forum?

Anyone else having a hard time adding the snow white huntsman steelbook to cart? I've been trying since Saturday to no avail.

bread's done
Back