SNT: Nocturne

[quote name='NatasZero']I don't know if anyone here in Phoenix still needed a copy. I saw a bunch of new copies at Fry's down by Ahwatukee. Did Atlus do a second run?[/QUOTE]

How much were they selling for? And would you be willing to ship a copy?

[quote name='NatasZero']I don't know if anyone here in Phoenix still needed a copy. I saw a bunch of new copies at Fry's down by Ahwatukee. Did Atlus do a second run?[/QUOTE]Possibly.

[quote name='vpr']How much were they selling for? And would you be willing to ship a copy?[/QUOTE]

will sumbody answer the man???

if the game is below that dreaded $40 line i'd like to get my hands on it.

[quote name='sandrokstar']will sumbody answer the man???

if the game is below that dreaded $40 line i'd like to get my hands on it.[/QUOTE]

It ends up being like $35 a/c if you can wake up in time for the EB morning update. That is if you dont mind getting a used copy. There were 7 available on Friday morning.

sheesh was there a run on dds that I didn't know about? A while back just out of curiosity I checked the gamestop website and there were 3-4 local stores with new copies in stock. Today there nearest one is 25-30 miles away. Glad I got mine when it came out, though Im still working on it. Guess I got 4 weeks or so before dds2 comes out.

bread's done
Back