So, did Ja Rule/Murder Inc beat 50 cent and Eminem?

[quote name='GameDude']From the Gatman and Robbin' song on 50's new album...it seems like they're giving up.[/quote]

which specific lyrics/lines make you think they are givin up?

[quote name='GameDude']From the Gatman and Robbin' song on 50's new album...it seems like they're giving up.[/quote]

your a dork. who cares. how does a stupid rap battle effect your daily life? if anything we all lose for caring about those stupid criminals.

[quote name='swetooth9'][quote name='GameDude']From the Gatman and Robbin' song on 50's new album...it seems like they're giving up.[/quote]

which specific lyrics/lines make you think they are givin up?[/quote]

Mothafucka, you retarded you touch 50
I'll leave you dearly departed
We're walkin' away from a beef, in which clearly you started
I said we're walkin' away, did you hear me you Outa be thankful
That we ain't beefin' was to agree and just leave it at that
Thats when me, 50, and G-Unit hop back in that bat mobile
It ain't gonna be no more rappin', it's gonna be rrrrllllat

[quote name='GameDude'][quote name='swetooth9'][quote name='GameDude']From the Gatman and Robbin' song on 50's new album...it seems like they're giving up.[/quote]

It ain't gonna be no more rappin', it's gonna be rrrrllllat[/quote]

What passes for music these days...

[quote name='nickmad'][quote name='GameDude']From the Gatman and Robbin' song on 50's new album...it seems like they're giving up.[/quote]

your a dork. who cares. how does a stupid rap battle effect your daily life? if anything we all lose for caring about those stupid criminals.[/quote]

I can't explain what my brain does
but however it works it's plain nuts

Ja's career is destroyed. His rapping sucks, his record company is in shambles from the recent drug allegations, and 50 came out bigger than ever. Why would you think that he won?

And Eminem already apologized to Benzino on the Encore album, which would help back up joeposh's theory.

[quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='GameDude'][quote name='swetooth9'][quote name='GameDude']From the Gatman and Robbin' song on 50's new album...it seems like they're giving up.[/quote]

What passes for music these days...[/quote]

Agreed.

I don't understand why people think it's necessary to thread crap whenever rap is mentioned. We don't go into threads and talk shit about the fucking screaming bullshit that some of you guys consider "music".

[quote name='Greetard']I don't understand why people think it's necessary to thread crap whenever rap is mentioned. We don't go into threads and talk shit about the shaq-fuing screaming bullshit that some of you guys consider "music".[/quote]

Well it's a gamedude thread, these things are basically crap to begin with.

[quote name='zion'][quote name='Greetard']I don't understand why people think it's necessary to thread crap whenever rap is mentioned. We don't go into threads and talk shit about the shaq-fuing screaming bullshit that some of you guys consider "music".[/quote]

Well it's a gamedude thread, these things are basically crap to begin with.[/quote]

......Yes...I suppose your right. However, that doesn't change the fact that the same people repeatedly shit on other people's music.

For reals man. Just because you think hip-hop/rap is crap doesnt mean your music is any better. Everybody has different tastes and opinions of music. People need to grow up.

[quote name='Greetard']
......Yes...I suppose your right. However, that doesn't change the fact that the same people repeatedly shit on other people's music.[/quote]

True, I just don't think this is the best place to discuss it since this thread will probably become a flamewar on its own accord.

[quote name='zion'][quote name='Greetard']I don't understand why people think it's necessary to thread crap whenever rap is mentioned. We don't go into threads and talk shit about the shaq-fuing screaming bullshit that some of you guys consider "music".[/quote]

Well it's a gamedude thread, these things are basically crap to begin with.[/quote]

And, yet, somehow it's better than ANYTHING you have ever posted and also got more replies! Amazing!

[quote name='GameDude'][quote name='zion'][quote name='Greetard']I don't understand why people think it's necessary to thread crap whenever rap is mentioned. We don't go into threads and talk shit about the shaq-fuing screaming bullshit that some of you guys consider "music".[/quote]

And, yet, somehow it's better than ANYTHING you have ever posted and also got more replies! Amazing![/quote]

Really? I made an OTT that got 500 replies. :mrgreen:

And a dozen or so trading threads oh and I think I helped start those little CAG mushroom badges way back in the day.

[quote name='zion'][quote name='GameDude'][quote name='zion'][quote name='Greetard']I don't understand why people think it's necessary to thread crap whenever rap is mentioned. We don't go into threads and talk shit about the shaq-fuing screaming bullshit that some of you guys consider "music".[/quote]

And, yet, somehow it's better than ANYTHING you have ever posted and also got more replies! Amazing![/quote]

And a dozen or so trading threads oh and I think I helped start those little CAG mushroom badges way back in the day.[/quote]

BURN'D

but yea, people need to stop crappin on threads about rap...it's not like everyone goes into a thread and starts complaining about rock/metal...

[quote name='nickmad'][quote name='GameDude']From the Gatman and Robbin' song on 50's new album...it seems like they're giving up.[/quote]

your a dork. who cares. how does a stupid rap battle effect your daily life? if anything we all lose for caring about those stupid criminals.[/quote]

Criminals? You're a dumbass. Name some of their offenses?

Listen to Jae Millz if you like rap....or some J.R. Writer. :?

Stupid 50 cent meinem dfjagkafhg;jsdfhgs
dfgsd
fgkhs

POP ARTISTS.

Sorry.

[quote name='zion'][quote name='GameDude'][quote name='zion'][quote name='Greetard']I don't understand why people think it's necessary to thread crap whenever rap is mentioned. We don't go into threads and talk shit about the shaq-fuing screaming bullshit that some of you guys consider "music".[/quote]

And a dozen or so trading threads oh and I think I helped start those little CAG mushroom badges way back in the day.[/quote]

OTT doesn't count...a noob could start one and get 500 replies.

[quote name='GameDude'][quote name='zion'][quote name='GameDude'][quote name='zion'][quote name='Greetard']I don't understand why people think it's necessary to thread crap whenever rap is mentioned. We don't go into threads and talk shit about the shaq-fuing screaming bullshit that some of you guys consider "music".[/quote]

OTT doesn't count...a noob could start one and get 500 replies.[/quote]

How about my 800 post trading thread? How about the CAG merit badge thread? How about you admit that I could be a n00b with 2 posts and I'd still be more beneficial to this site than you. You've gotten so pathetic that you aren't even good for a laugh anymore. Even when we were laughing it wasn't with you, it was straight into your face. :lol:

i crap on 50 cent and all those other clowns becasue it takes 0 talent to write a song about getting you dick sucked, getting shot 9 times or shoving your dead wife in a trunk. let me tell you, these guys are pure genius.

go listen to some real hip hop artists who have true writing talent and dont need to sing about bitches and hos. these people have stories to tell and they can do with with knowledge not stupid sensless violence. why dont you try and check out Blackalicious, J-Live, Common or Talib Kweli.

Ill thread crap on whatever i want.

something about 50 cent's interview where he said that he was gonna keep going until he destroyed their careers makes me think he's not gonna stop.....

[quote name='nickmad']i crap on 50 cent and all those other clowns becasue it takes 0 talent to write a song about getting you dick sucked, getting shot 9 times or shoving your dead wife in a trunk. let me tell you, these guys are pure genius.

go listen to some real hip hop artists who have true writing talent and dont need to sing about bitches and hos. these people have stories to tell and they can do with with knowledge not stupid sensless violence. why dont you try and check out Blackalicious, J-Live, Common or Talib Kweli.

Ill thread crap on whatever i want.[/quote]

Amen!

[quote name='nickmad']i crap on 50 cent and all those other clowns becasue it takes 0 talent to write a song about getting you dick sucked, getting shot 9 times or shoving your dead wife in a trunk. let me tell you, these guys are pure genius.

I didn't say don't shit on ARTISTS if you don't like them, but I think it's stupid to go out of your way to say how much you hate a TYPE OF MUSIC.

FYI, Talib and the Outkast duo are three of my favorite artists, and they've got plenty to say. Mos Def is pretty good too. I really don't care what type of rap it is cause I'll listen to it. No matter what the song is about, I bet that you couldn't do half as good.

[quote name='zion'][quote name='GameDude'][quote name='zion'][quote name='GameDude'][quote name='zion'][quote name='Greetard']I don't understand why people think it's necessary to thread crap whenever rap is mentioned. We don't go into threads and talk shit about the shaq-fuing screaming bullshit that some of you guys consider "music".[/quote]

OTT doesn't count...a noob could start one and get 500 replies.[/quote]

How about my 800 post trading thread? How about the CAG merit badge thread? How about you admit that I could be a n00b with 2 posts and I'd still be more beneficial to this site than you. You've gotten so pathetic that you aren't even good for a laugh anymore. Even when we were laughing it wasn't with you, it was straight into your face. :lol:[/quote]

Go get him zion

I remember...EMINEM....Oghh Yesss...

Seeing J-live....live.... tomorrow night.

Also I wouldn't say 50 gave up, if anything, he won. He is one of the biggest artists around now (any genre), much bigger than Jarule, so technically in rap, he did win.

the OP may be retarded, but damn...i didn't realize that everyone on this site hated rap/rappers so much....i like everything besides country and i can still respect the likes of people who love country

anyways, both the ja rule and benzino beefs weren't going anywhere......50 and eminem would tear them both up, to which ja rule and benzino would respond with some weak ass diss....it was just back n forth.....really good diss from 50 and eminem and then really weak diss from ja rule and benzino.....but benzino and ja rule would never take the loss, they'd just keep returning with stupid shit.....that might explain why they're walking away from the beefs, if they really are

-back to my everyday white life

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']the OP may be retarded, but damn...i didn't realize that everyone on this site hated rap/rappers so much....i like everything besides country and i can still respect the likes of people who love country

anyways, both the ja rule and benzino beefs weren't going anywhere......50 and eminem would tear them both up, to which ja rule and benzino would respond with some weak ass diss....it was just back n forth.....really good diss from 50 and eminem and then really weak diss from ja rule and benzino.....but benzino and ja rule would never take the loss, they'd just keep returning with stupid shit.....that might explain why they're walking away from the beefs, if they really are

-back to my everyday white life[/quote]

Very well put. :)

[quote name='GameDude'][quote name='swetooth9'][quote name='GameDude']From the Gatman and Robbin' song on 50's new album...it seems like they're giving up.[/quote]

50 let off of murder than they started up shit again and now he is back and gonna tear em a new one...

yeah i dont think people will complain in rock/metal threads since thats what im ASSUMING every1 likes around here...
IMO i think people just think too much about the lyrics in general and not about the message or the music..

[quote name='Greetard'][quote name='The Successful Dropout']the OP may be retarded, but damn...i didn't realize that everyone on this site hated rap/rappers so much....i like everything besides country and i can still respect the likes of people who love country

-back to my everyday white life[/quote]

Very well put. :)[/quote]

thank you, i try :wink:

you all suck, and every thread i make is better than everyone you have all made combined

end of story

;)

that settles things then

:puke: That's what happens to your brain when you listen to too much music. I don't care what kind of music it is; when you start remembering lyrics it's just wasting space. Too much of anything is always bad.

I personally don't like a lot of "rap" music because I find it offensive. It's not the style of singing I have a problem with but the content. There are too many bad words and all the big rap artists portray the wrong image for younger kids, and most importantly the "singing" voices usually isn't enjoyable. When someone uses a swear, it should mean something. I can't stand it when I hear teenagers on the bus say F this, F that.

Oh, and I don't like a lot of rock/alternative/punk either because they brainwash kids also just in a different way. A lot of teens listen to it just because it's different from mainstream music. It's funny how the rockers/punks would bad mouth other kids as being sheeps and what not and then they themselves go get a bunch of tatoos, dye their hair, get piercings. Plus I can't stand watching people bang their heads or act like rabid monkeys in the mosh pits and people end up injured/going to hospitals. What's up with that?

I'm more worried about content rather than style or even the medium. Because video games can be a bad influence for kids - if it portrays graphic violence and plays it off as if it's inconsequential.

[quote name='Greetard']I don't understand why people think it's necessary to thread crap whenever rap is mentioned. We don't go into threads and talk shit about the shaq-fuing screaming bullshit that some of you guys consider "music".[/quote]

Well, I came into this thread thinking that I might learn something about 50 Cent. He's supposed to be one of the best rappers out there, and so I assumed he would be a good lyricist. However, reading those lyrics has made me seriously consider that most critics who call 50 Cent a genius are idiots...

My 2 cents.

[quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='Greetard']I don't understand why people think it's necessary to thread crap whenever rap is mentioned. We don't go into threads and talk shit about the shaq-fuing screaming bullshit that some of you guys consider "music".[/quote]

Well, I came into this thread thinking that I might learn something about 50 Cent. He's supposed to be one of the best rappers out there, and so I assumed he would be a good lyricist. However, reading those lyrics has made me seriously consider that most critics who call 50 Cent a genius are idiots...

My 2 cents.[/quote]

What critics say 50 is genius? Ive heard far more bad reviews for his albums than good ones. His lyrics are amoung the poorest in the industry's he just lets his producers lay them over some catchy beats and then all the 13 year old boys and girls go out to buy them. the formula is about the same for eminem, but he does have some intresting lyrics however i for one cant get past his wretched pre-pubesent voice.

Ja rule has always done the same aswell, whats funny though is 50 cent criticises him for it when there music is almost identical. Telling ja rule that he "sings for hoes" and then comes out with 21 questions, one of the most horrible rap songs i have ever heard.

There is good rap out there but the people who care about that are not the people out there buying records. the just turned teenagers are but all they care about is the beat and then they can pretend his lyrics have some deeper meaning based on the fact he was shot 9 times.

[quote name='masta0031'][quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='Greetard']I don't understand why people think it's necessary to thread crap whenever rap is mentioned. We don't go into threads and talk shit about the shaq-fuing screaming bullshit that some of you guys consider "music".[/quote]

My 2 cents.[/quote]

What critics say 50 is genius? Ive heard far more bad reviews for his albums than good ones. His lyrics are amoung the poorest in the industry's he just lets his producers lay them over some catchy beats and then all the 13 year old boys and girls go out to buy them. the formula is about the same for eminem, but he does have some intresting lyrics however i for one cant get past his wretched pre-pubesent voice.

Ja rule has always done the same aswell, whats funny though is 50 cent criticises him for it when there music is almost identical. Telling ja rule that he "sings for hoes" and then comes out with 21 questions, one of the most horrible rap songs i have ever heard.

There is good rap out there but the people who care about that are not the people out there buying records. the just turned teenagers are but all they care about is the beat and then they can pretend his lyrics have some deeper meaning based on the fact he was shot 9 times.[/quote]

you dont add a beat to lyrics, you get a beat and you write lyrics for it...

and the lyrics that beerguy is refering to is a part that is rapped by eminem not 50 cent.

[quote name='Cracka'][quote name='masta0031'][quote name='beerguy961'][quote name='Greetard']I don't understand why people think it's necessary to thread crap whenever rap is mentioned. We don't go into threads and talk shit about the shaq-fuing screaming bullshit that some of you guys consider "music".[/quote]

My 2 cents.[/quote]

There is good rap out there but the people who care about that are not the people out there buying records. the just turned teenagers are but all they care about is the beat and then they can pretend his lyrics have some deeper meaning based on the fact he was shot 9 times.[/quote]

and the lyrics that beerguy is refering to is a part that is rapped by eminem not 50 cent.[/quote]

yea, good point...and yea, they were eminem's part

[quote name='Cracka']

and the lyrics that beerguy is refering to is a part that is rapped by eminem not 50 cent.[/quote]

You're right for the most part, some people do it ass-backwards and add beats to lyrics.

Also, I've yet to hear a critic call 50 Cent a lyrical genius.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Cracka']

You're right for the most part, some people do it ass-backwards and add beats to lyrics.

Also, I've yet to hear a critic call 50 Cent a lyrical genius.[/quote]

My question is what makes a "Critic" so good at judging?

Is he a retired "Rapper" or what?

Dre is the real man when it comes to Em and 50 his beats are plain good and catchy.

I have respect for Eminem and a fair amount of his lyrics are somewhat thought out and a fair share arent.

50 is overplayed although his first cd did well and this one will to.

bread's done
Back