So I found an interesting looking avocado.

Theduck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Can anyone else see this? I mean, what the avocado seems to have? All of my friends were tripping out when I showed it to them and a few girls called me a pervert, but maybe you have to see it personally to get it. Just curious. >>

Avocado.jpg

[quote name='Theduck']Can anyone else see this? I mean, what the avocado seems to have? All of my friends were tripping out when I showed it to them and a few girls called me a pervert, but maybe you have to see it personally to get it. Just curious. >>

Avocado.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Get that thing on Ebay, STAT!

I was looking it up and I don't think I can preserve it. Unless someone here has a way. It's already wanting to ripen.

Also, I'm working on ebaying it atm. I don't think i'll be able to actually sell it tho, considering it's a fruit and I don't know how to preserve it.

If all else fails, take a humorous closeup picture of you with it that we can tack a funny caption onto it and immortalize it on the intarweb. Like the O'Rly owl

[quote name='Theduck']Can anyone else see this? [/QUOTE]

yeah, the second i looked at it :lol:

[quote name='Theduck']I was looking it up and I don't think I can preserve it. Unless someone here has a way. It's already wanting to ripen.[/QUOTE]

*rimshot*

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']no ones searching for any of those terms I think. Right? I mean....I guess someone is...how does this kind of stuff get publicity?[/QUOTE]

I think it's really just spreading the word with these things. I can't think of anything to make it a popular search.

I don't get it. I really don't see anything sticking out.

EDIT: By reading some of the posts I now know what its supposed to be. But I still don't see it.

[quote name='Graystone']I don't get it. I really don't see anything sticking out.

EDIT: By reading some of the posts I now know what its supposed to be. But I still don't see it.[/QUOTE]
your thinking of a penis

bidded. if i win, don't send it to me please. i don't need any compost :lol:

I just 'suggested' it to Whowouldbuythat.com, probably a site that would get it more publicity. I'm not sure if they'll actually post it on there, but they have some weird ass auctions on there anyway.

[quote name='Apossum']bidded. if i win, don't send it to me please. i don't need any compost :lol:[/QUOTE]

It was you? lol. I was like "Who the fuck would bid on this?".

Btw, It's so ripe... I want to eat it. :| I may tonight.

[quote name='Maklershed']I just ate some guacomole and yellow corn tortilla chips and it rocked my world. Just thought I'd share that.[/QUOTE]

Which begs the question, if you made guacamole out of the avocado in question in this thread would it taste like tuna?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Which begs the question, if you made guacamole out of the avocado in question in this thread would it taste like tuna?[/QUOTE]

only if the avocado had poor hygiene :lol:

It was you? lol. I was like "Who the would bid on this?".

Btw, It's so ripe... I want to eat it. :| I may tonight.

yep, $350 max bid. j.k.

hey! if you eat it and i win, you're getting a negative!!!11 i want to eat the.....avocado. :lol:

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']make the title like, wierd shaped celebrity avocado fish[/QUOTE]

Shup up and close your account.

[quote name='Graystone']I don't get it. I really don't see anything sticking out.

EDIT: By reading some of the posts I now know what its supposed to be. But I still don't see it.[/QUOTE]

Boys have penises, avocados have vaginas.

bread's done
Back