So I had a McRiblet burger from McDonalds yesterday, and...

Fortune_P_Dawg

CAGiversary!
...it was one of the nastiest things I'd ever eaten, yet I couldn't take my mouth of it. I could eat one right now in fact.

I was disappointed... I don't think they made it right. Last year, I had one and it was amazing... Guess I am going to try another place...

[quote name='DurbanBrown']why is it nasty? its not bad actually.[/QUOTE]

Because it's a soggy, slimey, sloppy mess with no substance that left me feeling more hungry than not. However, they do have an addicting quality to them, so I've been considering one for lunch today. They taste like shit, shit that I can't get enough of.

It's kinda like eating an asshole. It's gross, it stinks, it tastes like crap but it turns you on even though you have no clue why, so you do it anyway.

simpson-ribwich.jpg

[quote name='tcrash247']This shitty sandwich doesn't deserve all this attention and two threads.[/QUOTE]

This, I had on once and it was fucking terrible.

Now I have to try one. If everyone on this thread said it was delicious, I wouldn't be as intrigued. It's the few scattered negative reviews about this American icon that has me interested.

So thanks everybody. Now I have to lug my fat ass to McD's for a sandwhich that is delicious, slimy, disgusting, and addictive.

[quote name='fortune_p_dawg']because it's a soggy, slimey, sloppy mess with no substance that left me feeling more hungry than not. However, they do have an addicting quality to them, so i've been considering one for lunch today. They taste like shit, shit that i can't get enough of.

It's kinda like eating an asshole. It's gross, it stinks, it tastes like crap but it turns you on even though you have no clue why, so you do it anyway.[/quote]

LOL buahaha YES!

I had one yesterday... pretty good. I was surprised I thought it would taste like ass. The sprinkled pickle and onion slices were a nice touch.

So today I had my second ground-pig-hoof-patty on a bun, and it was still awful as sin. It was like eating a freshly birthed, BBQ dipped fetus on a cheap, soggy bun. Thing is... I was tempted to go in and get a second one for later. I'm starting to think the addictive quality has something to do with the smell. I know that sounds odd but I do.

[quote name='Fortune_P_Dawg']It's kinda like eating an asshole. It's gross, it stinks, it tastes like crap but it turns you on even though you have no clue why, so you do it anyway.[/QUOTE]

Just remember, you never go ass to mouth!

[quote name='PhrostByte']I just got back from Israel and I'd rather have a McRib than baklava. :p[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should have gone to Greece then.

I've been to Greece.. you're right, I like the food a lot more there. Although I'm a Jew (atheist), I hate kosher food.. luckily I found pork at the Russian stores/restaurants. :]

bread's done
Back