So I was at Wal-Mart

mattvander

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
And saw the funniest thing. New color?

lolz.jpg

[quote name='mattvander']And saw the funniest thing. New color?

[/QUOTE]

Well, it doen't actually SAY that that IS the new color. It just states that a new color is available. And, well, it IS blue and black. Ok, so it's not Cobalt...

They have a 3-D Prof. Layton standee thing at your Wal-mart? nice...try tapping it for coins.

[quote name='Kerig']They have a 3-D Prof. Layton standee thing at your Wal-mart? nice...try tapping it for coins.[/QUOTE]

haha

[quote name='lokizz']is that an older model ds? it looks like its shaped differently than the current lites.[/QUOTE]

Therein lies the humor.

[quote name='lokizz']is that an older model ds? it looks like its shaped differently than the current lites.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's the original DS Phat as we call it now. That's why it's funny that they're advertising having new colors on a model that hasn't been made for going on two years.

:applause:

I really hope that was accidental and someone did that out of sheer ignorance. If they sell that to people telling them it's a new model, that's complete deception.

[quote name='Clarke']What's with the lady on THREE t.v.'s?[/quote]

The lady on 3 TVs is just the rolling in-store television broadcast being displayed on the display TVs in the back. They all just show the same programming all day long, including that lady (which I've seen so many times already).

[quote name='guinaevere']:applause:

I really hope that was accidental and someone did that out of sheer ignorance. If they sell that to people telling them it's a new model, that's complete deception.[/quote]

It's Walmart, I'm sure it's ignorance and not intentional.

bread's done
Back