So, I'm getting McDonalds for lunch today...

[quote name='HydroX']Not sure if I posted it already but Rally's / Checkers is easily the best all-around fast food out there. The fries are in-fucking-credible, as well as the shakes and burgers. It's too bad they don't have them in Oklahoma.[/QUOTE]I didn't leave my room for weeks when they closed down Rally's, opened up a Checkers, then closed down Checkers shortly after. They sell insurance out of that building now. Drive thru insurance. :\

[quote name='tiredfornow']I didn't leave my room for weeks when they closed down Rally's, opened up a Checkers, then closed down Checkers shortly after. They sell insurance out of that building now. Drive thru insurance. :\[/QUOTE]

That must be a popular business substitute for ex-fast food places. I've seen those around here, too.:D

[quote name='HydroX']Not sure if I posted it already but Rally's / Checkers is easily the best all-around fast food out there. The fries are in-fucking-credible, as well as the shakes and burgers. It's too bad they don't have them in Oklahoma.[/QUOTE]

Good going down not so great a couple hours later.

[quote name='shieryda']And here comes blow-out #1...

Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. Mostly just wet farts with a Hershey Kiss-sized nugget. The next one will be a little scary.[/QUOTE]

Somebody needs to make the "Awesome shit" thread.

[quote name='midloo']What movie is your sig from, Chronis? I like girls being chased by horses. Oh and McDonalds of course.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking it's from Prince of Persia.

Oh well that would make sense. Jerry Bruckheimer couldn't make an effective adaptation of a video game??? Golly I'm shocked!

[quote name='HydroX']Not sure if I posted it already but Rally's / Checkers is easily the best all-around fast food out there. The fries are in-fucking-credible, as well as the shakes and burgers. It's too bad they don't have them in Oklahoma.[/QUOTE]

There's one of those as you enter Mpls. I only tried the fish, but their fries are indeed good.

Had the Steakhouse (popular term in FF) sub at Arby's today. Pretty good, and only $4 for the meal.

[quote name='2DMention']Had the Steakhouse (popular term in FF) sub at Arby's today. Pretty good, and only $4 for the meal.[/QUOTE]

I need to try that out tomorrow. I love their french dip and swiss so adding onion rings and peppercorn sauce must be win.

[quote name='midloo']Oh well that would make sense. Jerry Bruckheimer couldn't make an effective adaptation of a video game??? Golly I'm shocked![/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's from PoP. And I actually really liked the movie. I was a little disappointed, because even though it's called the Sands of Time, it's not based on the game. Basically it's just another Prince story to add to the already 4 or 5 other Princes.

I used to go to arbys all the time until they tore it down. I would always get the chicken fingers combo and an apple turnover :)

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']I used to go to arbys all the time until they tore it down. I would always get the chicken fingers combo and an apple turnover :)[/QUOTE]

I have never had Arby's ever. :( And I live right next to one.

[quote name='AkinaGhost']I have never had Arby's ever. :( And I live right next to one.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you don't want to know what that shit looks like prior to cooking. My wife works for a food photographer, and they work with Arby's all the time. She said the "roast beef" looks like chocolate pudding before they had heat to it.

Company cook-out on Friday!

I like how people complain when animals that aren't normally eaten are eaten. Ok, yeah, if it's from an endangered species or protected animal, yeah don't do that. If it's a normal lion and there's tons of them, go for it. What makes a lion any different than a cow or pig? Just because they aren't bred for food? Even people who criticise hunting is sorta weird to me. I understand if you are just hunting for the fun, or for a trophy. But if you plan on eating your kill, and you don't kill anything you shouldn't (or be excessive), then I'm all for it. Venison tastes good, goddamit!

Oh, yeah. I love venison. Sucks you have to wait till hunting season to get any good sausage, though. Unless you have some stocked in the freezer.

bread's done
Back