So, I'm getting McDonalds for lunch today...

[quote name='perdition(troy']had subway today.

i dont know why i have such boring subs.

footlong on white, ham, american cheese, lettuce, green peppers and mayo.[/QUOTE]

Wow! And I thought mine were boring.

My usual is as follows: honey-oat bread, double turkey, light lettuce, green peppers, onions, pepper jack cheese, salt, pepper, orageno, oil, and vinegar.

Mmmmm.... I can taste it now....

Yeah, if I go to subway I tend to get the meatball sub or some other hot sandwich.

Since I pack a sandwich in my lunch everyday I just can't stand to eat a cold sub or deli sandwhich when I eat out.

Again that's why I usually end up with Quizno's, they have a lot better hot sandwiches than Subway. Especially the Black Angus. Or I'll go to a deli place (like Panera bread or a local joint) and get a panini sandwich or a cuban sandwich etc.

Hopefully be going to quiznos tomorrow on my day off. Hopefully with the 'kids eat free' promotion it should be cheaper than usual.

Tuna on Italian herbs and cheese with pepper jack, the works minus olives and vinegar, plus spinach, and chipotle sauce. 1300+ calories according to Subway.com. :D

Are talks of wraps and smoothies allowed in a fastfood fatty thread?

In other news, I think I'm due for my 4th(or fifth... I lost track :lol:) double down.

[quote name='packerfan10']I admit I go out to eat way to much and it shows. :([/QUOTE]

Since moving to Oklahoma last October I've put on 15 pounds, and yeah, damn right it shows. I blame my pregnant girlfriend for her cravings and dragging me into them, because, let's face it, I have no will power when it comes to eating out. Tell me I can get a vanilla milkshake and I'm in...

[quote name='Chronis']In other news, I think I'm due for my 4th(or fifth... I lost track :lol:) double down.[/QUOTE]
I've ate at least 10 Double Downs, and so far, I'm still alive.

Made a stop a Quiznos myself--got the chicken taco salad (didn't want a hot sandwich as I wasn't going to eat it for a couple hours).

Had to run to the bank, and couldn't resist the 20% after 2pm discount the quizno's next door has for faculty and students of my university.

So how good is the kfc double down? I just want the chicken, not the crap in between. lol fried or grilled? and how much is it? I havent been to kfc in over 2 years.

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']So how good is the kfc double down? I just want the chicken, not the crap in between.[/QUOTE]

...Then just get fried chicken.

[quote name='MisterModest']I've ate at least 10 Double Downs, and so far, I'm still alive.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking about trying one of those things for lunch today. I'm gonna have to go with the grilled variety though.

Chic-Fil-A officially came out with their spicy chicken sandwich the other day, I'm going to have to try one today or tomorrow.

Went to Quizno's and had a chicken Ceasar salad and a bullet.

Pretty good salad, especially with pickels and vinegarette dressing.

Yeah, their salad's are great.

Sad they don't have the black and blue steak salad any more. Though that may just be the location I went to as they didn't have the black angus sandwich on the menu either--which I got recently at another location. They just had the steak sandwiches made with the prime rib meat which I don't like as it's a lot fattier meat than the black angus.

Hope it's not a menu change anyway as the Black Angus Sandwich was by far my favorite thing on the menu!

Edit: Damn! Just checked the menu on quiznos.com and it looks like the black angus sandwich and salad are gone. :whistle2:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a turkey, bacon ranch wrap from downstairs today. Not bad, but I should have gone with chipotle ranch instead of reg. ranch. The lady in front of me got a buffalo chicken wrap that looked pretty tasty, too.

$4.79 for a big-ass wrap seems reasonable, does it not?

[quote name='shieryda']Had a turkey, bacon ranch wrap from downstairs today. Not bad, but I should have gone with chipotle ranch instead of reg. ranch. The lady in front of me got a buffalo chicken wrap that looked pretty tasty, too.

$4.79 for a big-ass wrap seems reasonable, does it not?[/QUOTE]

That sounds like a square deal to me.

[quote name='Kay_Faraday']So how good is the kfc double down? I just want the chicken, not the crap in between. lol fried or grilled? and how much is it? I havent been to kfc in over 2 years.[/QUOTE]

The double down is freakin' awesome, but without the bacon and sauce in the middle it's just chicken. Like someone else said, if you don't want the stuff in the middle just get regular chicken, 'cause the dd will set you back about 5 bones.

Had the Jack in the Box Sirloin Steak Melt last night. Ugh. Had to take it back up front once because the cheese was still cold, not melted and making the whole sandwhich cold.
Ate an hour earlier than I'm used to so I just felt full and bloated the rest of the evening.

[quote name='HydroX']Had Carl's Jr. Six Dollar Bacon Cheeseburger, Criss Cut Fries and a Vanilla Shake for lunch. Yum.[/QUOTE]

Why does hardees have the same star mascot? Is it the same company? I wish we had Carl's Jr. in MN. It was good when I went to CA years ago. Roy Rodgers was good too.

carljr.jpg

hardees.gif

[quote name='2DMention']Why does hardees have the same star mascot? Is it the same company? I wish we had Carl's Jr. in MN. It was good when I went to CA years ago. Roy Rodgers was good too.

carljr.jpg

hardees.gif
[/QUOTE]

ahahahahahaha

Went to Five Guys (or Five Brothers as my Dad would call it)

Good as usual, although I forgot to get pickels on my burger.
They gave me less fries than usual.

I can only eat there 1-2 X a month because it's pretty unhealthy.

I'm planning on going to Burger King for lunch and trying these ribs I keep hearing about. A friend who works there said they're good. We'll see. I'm cautiously optimisitic.

[quote name='manthing']ahahahahahaha[/QUOTE]

I grew up in the midwest, and now live in the Northwest and am confused by the Hardees/Carl's Jr thing as well.

My wife still teases me about eating the Hardees Triple Stack 1/3 pound burger (three 1/3 pound patties).

Tried the Ribs at BK for lunch. They're surprisingly pretty good, if not a little small (the size of your thumb). 6 + fries and a drink for $8 is too pricey and ambitious for fast food though.

[quote name='2DMention']Tried the Ribs at BK for lunch. They're surprisingly pretty good, if not a little small (the size of your thumb). 6 + fries and a drink for $8 is too pricey and ambitious for fast food though.[/QUOTE]

I would try them, but I can't bring myself to spend that kind of money at BK. I'd rather eat at Quiznos if I wanted to spend that kind of money on fast food.

I'm gonna try the new spicy chicken sandwich at Chic-Fil-A tonight.

[quote name='tcrash247']I would try them, but I can't bring myself to spend that kind of money at BK. I'd rather eat at Quiznos if I wanted to spend that kind of money on fast food.

I'm gonna try the new spicy chicken sandwich at Chic-Fil-A tonight.[/QUOTE]

I keep hearing all these good things about chic fil a but it's not in the midwest, so we don't have one. :drool: Sometimes I wish I lived in the South were you have all that bad for you, good tasting fast food.

Don't religious wack-o own those or something? that's so southern it's stereotypical.

Chick-fil-A is awesome! The girlfriend and I went for their free spicy chicken promo last Saturday.

We each got a spicy chicken sandwich, split some large fries, and got their seasonal peach milkshake thing.

fucking good, but I took the biggest shit I've ever taken in a while. Spicy chicken, Chick-fil-A sauce, and peach milkshake doesn't seem to go all that well together.

[quote name='mis0']Chick-fil-A is awesome! The girlfriend and I went for their free spicy chicken promo last Saturday.

We each got a spicy chicken sandwich, split some large fries, and got their seasonal peach milkshake thing.

fucking good, but I took the biggest shit I've ever taken in a while. Spicy chicken, Chick-fil-A sauce, and peach milkshake doesn't seem to go all that well together.[/QUOTE]

I just had it, it was good but I also took a huge shit about 15 minutes after eating it.

Chik fil a is good if you go to a full service one. I've mainly only ate an express one and it's pretty boring as it's just the plain fried chicken sandwich (pickles as only topping) nuggets and fries.

I prefer grilled to fried, and need toppings like lettuce and tomato, so I seldom eat there even though there's an express one in a building connected to my office building on campus.

But the fullones have a pretty good variety of chicken sandwiches etc.

And yep, that's the one owned by the "religious wack-o". No locations are open on Sundays.

[quote name='manthing']And since you don't go there, it doesn't exist?[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of a quote about games, "A new game is the same as a game I've never played"

Not sure if I posted it already but Rally's / Checkers is easily the best all-around fast food out there. The fries are in-fucking-credible, as well as the shakes and burgers. It's too bad they don't have them in Oklahoma.

And here comes blow-out #1...

Surprisingly, it wasn't that bad. Mostly just wet farts with a Hershey Kiss-sized nugget. The next one will be a little scary.

bread's done
Back