so people im new here and

How come none of your thread titles actually have questions?

Your two other threads are:

"all i want to know is..."

-and-

"do any of u people have"

[quote name='valor19']How come none of your thread titles actually have questions?

-and-

"do any of u people have"[/quote]

Because he suffers from retardation, if I'm not mistaken.

[quote name='spongebobgangster']i would like to know how do u put a sig on ur posts[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it, you won't be here much longer.

[quote name='Theduck']Internet snobs are nerds that live in basements IRL. Remember that.[/quote]

Oh noes, you really put us in our place with that one! Ho ho ho, I never heard that before, basement dwelling, HAH! You card.

[quote name='valor19']How come none of your thread titles actually have questions?

-and-

"do any of u people have"[/quote]

He's trying to lead us on, hook line and sinker...so we are compelled to open his topics. He is actually an alt account for an elite Nintendo marketing exec, hence the Pokemon topic.

[quote name='spongebobgangster']u all are some mean haters:cry:[/quote]

We don't hate ya! Really! Hell, I think your two topics are great! I can't wait to see where they go.

Almost as entertaining as Jack_Hunter or ZL. Okay, not quite. But definitely a worthy substitute in these lean times.

[quote name='karkyco']Almost as entertaining as Jack_Hunter or ZL.[/QUOTE]

Or you.

Don't get me wrong! I always look forward to the dumb shit that you post in a failed attempt to fit in when a thread is already way past its prime! Then I look forward to it again, directly after you doing it the first time! And if I'm lucky, I even get to look forward to you doing it once or twice more- all in quick succession (without being forced to see anyone else posting in between)!

:wall:

Before I even get to our new friend here, why did no one here report this thread or his Pokemon thread? Anonymous, this isn't Pepsiman. But if you thought it was, why didn't you notify a mod so we could look into it? Is it so difficult to hit the little
report.gif
button?

spongebob, how old are you? You're able to read Forum descriptions well enough to have put your Pokemon Ranger thread in the appropriate [nintendo ds/gba] forum. Why have you cluttered the Off Topic Forum with this thread (which anyone with a Fifth Grade Reading Comprehension Level would figure out belongs in the CAG News, Feedback & Site Assistance forum and your pokemon thread which belongs in the Nintendo DS/GBA forum? (both threads I'm about to move to their correct locations.)

Do me a favor, for the next two weeks don't start new threads. Read the active threads on the boards and get familiar with CAG.

[quote name='Short Round']Because he suffers from retardation, if I'm not mistaken.[/quote]

Doesn't seem to be suffering enough, in my opinion.

bread's done
Back