So...whatcha'll look like? (WARNING: DLF's MAN-BOOBS INSIDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='trustcompany1013']i was almost tempted to post my pic, but im afraid of gay men telling me how cute i am[/quote]

You should fear the monkey instead. :twisted:

[quote name='daphatty']This is why you don't post questionable pictures of yourself on the net.

monkeylol-fat.jpg
[/quote]

SHOCK AND AWE'D!!!!@!@@1!!!!

[quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Listen I am a man of fairness. I am a man of vengeance.[/quote]

Whatcha gonna do? Eat us to death? Sit on us? Bore us to death with your pathetic excuse for a life? Beat us up with your soggy man-boobs? Go to hell loser...[/quote]

Best. Words. Ever.

You know, I got to thinking, and DLF either:
A. is THE dumbest man on the planet or
B. Has Self-Exteem in an amount which I have never seen before

to post a picture like that for everyone to see. It just is making me think about him, his situation, and his big sloppy titties.....I'm going to go get a glass of milk now.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']SHOCK AND AWE'D!!!!@!@@1!!!![/quote]

Careful, Sony copyrighted that phrase.

To quote Willie: "Shhh! Y'wanna git sued!!!"

[quote name='Moxio']I think I missed something.

Why is everyone bashing on Dragonlordfrodo? What did he do to deserve this?[/quote]

The internet is simply not large enough to archive the reasons for flaming DLF. The interweb would asplode if we tried.

Why is everyone bashing on Dragonlordfrodo? What did he do to deserve this?[/quote]

Oh, nothing much other than he is an attention whore, whiny, little pathetic racist troll, etc, etc etc etc etc (there's a long list). You should look up that patriotic thread.

You missed an entire 2-3 days worth of events my friends.

Just. Don't. Befreind. DLF.

K?

you're joking, right...?

I mean, seriously...you don't know...?

just read about half a post in his blog...

and he's hijacked about 50 threads a day in the forums with attention-whoring...

EDIT: to be on topic for a sec...obvious or not, my pic's in my sig...

[quote name='trustcompany1013']i personally don't believe that that is his real picture....i could swear that i saw that somewhere else b4....[/quote]

Yeah, I mentioned this earlier in the thread. I agree, I just can't shake the feeling that I've seen it somewhere before.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']i personally don't believe that that is his real picture....i could swear that i saw that somewhere else b4....[/quote]

I did a search for the pic through google and didn't come up with anything through the first 15 pages of images.

EDIT: Make that the first 30 pages.

damn x0thedeadzone0x,you are hot (im not trying to hook up with you,cause i got a girl also like some of the others that complimented you).

Holy shit.

My reaction upon seeing DLF's man-boobs: :puke:

My reaction when I read that it was his pic for the ladies: :rofl:

And even though the thread seems to have gone completely off-topic, here's my pic:

joshkemp_24.jpg

[quote name='biggestinuyashafan']damn x0thedeadzone0x,you are hot (im not trying to hook up with you,cause i got a girl also like some of the others that complimented you).[/quote]

That is like so page 7. J/K

[quote name='biggestinuyashafan']damn x0thedeadzone0x,you are hot (im not trying to hook up with you,cause i got a girl also like some of the others that complimented you).[/quote]The thing is she's hot and a gamer. Sneaky lucked out. :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']You should look up that patriotic thread.[/quote]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23374&highlight=

Shop Led Mart, for all of your DLF-bashing needs. :wink:[/quote]

Thanks LedHed, I was just about to post that. Note to anyone who does go to read it, though part of it is entertaining, it is a very long read. His derogatory comments can make a person's blood boil. It shows a lot of his racist side, etc etc etc (again a very long list and as someone else put it, to much for the internet to handle/ sustain). If you want you can also google his name. Has some pretty interesting stuff. He was also banned from 2 other sites (they allude me now) for "wrong conduct" as well one for bad trading.

[quote name='skittlez jr.']The thing is she's hot and a gamer. Sneaky lucked out. :wink:[/quote]

And it isn't the usual 'gamer girl' thing where they play Mario Party or something and that is supposed to count. She's the genuine article in terms of girl gaming. Kudos Sneaky. :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='skittlez jr.']The thing is she's hot and a gamer. Sneaky lucked out. :wink:[/quote]

And it isn't the usual 'gamer girl' thing where they play Mario Party or something and that is supposed to count. She's the genuine article in terms of girl gaming. Kudos Sneaky. :wink:[/quote]

Yaeh, he's very lucky. Those types of girl are like one in a billion.

Edit: Eh, got rid of that last part of my post, didn't think it was appropriate. Sorry just a little frustrated with the dating seen at the moment.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='skittlez jr.']The thing is she's hot and a gamer. Sneaky lucked out. :wink:[/quote]

And it isn't the usual 'gamer girl' thing where they play Mario Party or something and that is supposed to count. She's the genuine article in terms of girl gaming. Kudos Sneaky. :wink:[/quote]

Heh, yeah... thanks everybody for your comments... wow I'm seriously really embarassed right now. :oops:

[quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Listen I am a man of fairness. I am a man of vengeance.[/quote]

Whatcha gonna do? Eat us to death? Sit on us? Bore us to death with your pathetic excuse for a life? Beat us up with your soggy man-boobs? Go to hell loser...[/quote]

Best. Words. Ever.[/quote]

I'd watch out for that monkey. I swear it looks like it would shaq-fu you up, shaq-fu down, shaq-fu left, shaq-fu right, and shaq-fu you every which way :lol:

[quote name='donssword']I'd watch out for that monkey. I swear it looks like it would shaq-fu you up, shaq-fu down, shaq-fu left, shaq-fu right, and shaq-fu you every which way :lol:[/quote]

... except the right way. :wink:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='skittlez jr.']The thing is she's hot and a gamer. Sneaky lucked out. :wink:[/quote]

Yaeh, he's very lucky. Those types of girl are like one in a billion. It's even super rare just to find a girl gamer (that's o.k or bad looking) at looking through the shelves at any store.[/quote]

I don't like the word lucky, I think blessed is much better. And thanks all. I couldn't be happier.

i think the funniest part about DLF boobs and face are, if you take a close look at the double chin hes got going youll notice TWO spots where a beard has begun to form. Therefore at 5 a clock do you have two five a clock shadows? So do you have to shave twice in the morning, then proceed to lift the second chin and begin on that and why o why if you didnt crave attention would you post a pic of your saggy droopy moon bitch tits. Not only are they abnormally big, Seriously, they freaking sag like your 65+ years old? Ive got a quote from lovely familiy guy "You want to lose weight, LOSE THE FORK!!! FACE!!!!!!!!" or maybe try going up and down stairs? Instead of eating a box of Truffles try eating a box of Oxycotton? (spelling) Welp since your already done here i thought i would add to your silly bitch tits thread

LOVE YOU CAGS and the Chick does look like the chick from fast and furious, resident evil, definately cute :shock: :D :shock:

GOODnight

TeH MeYnRDDDDDDDDD

Reality's Fringe]Hey said:
Nothing's wrong with Mario Party. I'd play Mario Party too (I actually don't own any... oops) but I play more then that. I play virtually all kinds of games and can enjoy them at least to some degree.

EDIT: Awwww, And I couldn't be happier myself, Sneaky. In fact I think I'm the lucky one here. :D

Wow, all these comments... they're going to... HIGHER MY SELF ESTEEM! Dun dun dun... Who'd have ever thought.

I'm glad there's some MP love here, because if there wasn't anytime soon I was gonna......you know....make another post illustrating my dissatisfaction or something.............I'm not pathetic...

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='skittlez jr.']The thing is she's hot and a gamer. Sneaky lucked out. :wink:[/quote]

Yaeh, he's very lucky. Those types of girl are like one in a billion. It's even super rare just to find a girl gamer (that's o.k or bad looking) at looking through the shelves at any store.[/quote]

I don't like the word lucky, I think blessed is much better. And thanks all. I couldn't be happier.[/quote]

yaeh, Blessed sounds better, just couldn't come with a word that sounded good.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']You should look up that patriotic thread.[/quote]

Thanks LedHed, I was just about to post that. Note to anyone who does go to read it, though part of it is entertaining, it is a very long read. His derogatory comments can make a person's blood boil. It shows a lot of his racist side, etc etc etc (again a very long list and as someone else put it, to much for the internet to handle/ sustain). If you want you can also google his name. Has some pretty interesting stuff. He was also banned from 2 other sites (they allude me now) for "wrong conduct" as well one for bad trading.[/quote]

Wait I know I said I wouldn't post to this thread again, but I really need to set a record straight. I was never a bad trader. In fact I never rip anyone off. I was banned from TGN for making racial and sexual slurs toward a black user and a female user. Also on TGN I attempted to make a bunch of different accounts to continue to trade there but I was caught. I also went to the library and made a ton of accounts from there for the sole purpose of spamming the boards with hate speech. I am sorry about that. That happened about a year ago.

On Gametz I was banned after posting flamebait, sort of like here. People got fed up and started to flame me back and they were banned as well. People started to make similar AIM screennames and harass other users over AIM so it would look like I was doing it. But yeah I am going to say that I was never a bad trader. Check my feedback on both sites for proof. And I am going to say this again and hopefully it will stick. I am tired of being a troll or a flamer or whatever you want to call it on this site. I am tired of my blog being spammed which BTW I was think of putting a password on it. So as of now I am not a troll. So please don't treat me like one. Thanks

- Michael Constantino Aka Dragonlordfrodo

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo'][quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']You should look up that patriotic thread.[/quote]

Thanks LedHed, I was just about to post that. Note to anyone who does go to read it, though part of it is entertaining, it is a very long read. His derogatory comments can make a person's blood boil. It shows a lot of his racist side, etc etc etc (again a very long list and as someone else put it, to much for the internet to handle/ sustain). If you want you can also google his name. Has some pretty interesting stuff. He was also banned from 2 other sites (they allude me now) for "wrong conduct" as well one for bad trading.[/quote]

Wait I know I said I wouldn't post to this thread again, but I really need to set a record straight. I was never a bad trader. In fact I never rip anyone off. I was banned from TGN for making racial and sexual slurs toward a black user and a female user. Also on TGN I attempted to make a bunch of different accounts to continue to trade there but I was caught. I also went to the library and made a ton of accounts from there for the sole purpose of spamming the boards with hate speech. I am sorry about that. That happened about a year ago.
[/quote]

a year or ago or not...you look to be 30 or older in that pic....its ridiculous to act that way at that age

And you think people will trade with u even though u made racial and sexual slurs towards a black user and female user, spammed message boards and flamed another message board? Good luck. fuckin troll

troll.jpg

[quote name='Maynard']i think the funniest part about DLF boobs and face are, if you take a close look at the double chin hes got going youll notice TWO spots where a beard has begun to form. Therefore at 5 a clock do you have two five a clock shadows? So do you have to shave twice in the morning, then proceed to lift the second chin and begin on that and why o why if you didnt crave attention would you post a pic of your saggy droopy moon bitch tits. Not only are they abnormally big, Seriously, they freaking sag like your 65+ years old? Ive got a quote from lovely familiy guy "You want to lose weight, LOSE THE FORK!!! FACE!!!!!!!!" or maybe try going up and down stairs? Instead of eating a box of Truffles try eating a box of Oxycotton? (spelling) Welp since your already done here i thought i would add to your silly bitch tits thread

LOVE YOU CAGS and the Chick does look like the chick from fast and furious, resident evil, definately cute :shock: :D :shock:

GOODnight

TeH MeYnRDDDDDDDDD[/quote]

TWO CHINS I TELLS YA

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']I was never a bad trader. In fact I never rip anyone off. Also on TGN I attempted to make a bunch of different accounts to continue to trade there but I was caught. I am tired of my blog being spammed which BTW I was think of putting a password on it. [/quote]

If you weren't a bad trader, then why the need for multiple accounts?

1. Was the first one not good enough?

2. Or had you made a bad trade, been banned from trading, and then tried to create a new account to continue trading?

I'm going with number 2, as it is the only one that makes sense.

And as for your blog and all the flaming against you, you reap what you sow. So if you don't want random people you don't know scrutinizing the details of your life, then DON'T POST IT ON THE NET.

In my book, you've done enough trolling on these boards for 5 websites. That Ben Stiller thread is more than enough, "Ben Stiller is a Jew and will do anymovie jsut for a buck". You disgust me. Oh, not to forget that Martin LUTHER King comment. What's that one saying, old wounds die slowly or something like that.

[quote name='tyecko']And you think people will trade with u even though u made racial and sexual slurs towards a black user and female user, spammed message boards and flamed another message board? Good luck. shaq-fuin troll

troll.jpg
[/quote]

he could kill my bestfriend and id still trade with him if the trade was ridiculously in my favor....and if he sent first of course

If I were the proprieter of this woderful website and messageboards, I would have banned your ass along time ago, but that's just me, no offense CheapyD if your reading this.

[quote name='Maynard']dude dlf sounds like some GOOOOOD ole fashion WHITE TRASH[/quote]

How dare you insult trash that way. Take it back, you hurt trash's feelings. :cry:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Maynard']dude dlf sounds like some GOOOOOD ole fashion WHITE TRASH[/quote]

How dare you insult trash that way. Take it back, you hurt trash's feelings. :cry:[/quote]
hahahaha classic.

Istanbul is not Constantinople now its istanbul, gosh darn you for getting that stuck if my head WHY WHY.

mn

ps white trash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back