So...whatcha'll look like? (WARNING: DLF's MAN-BOOBS INSIDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='donssword']DragonLordFrodo -- don't EVER do that to us again.

x0therdeadzone0x -- keep the new pic, it makes you look like a real babe. The other pic was too much of a "deer caught in the headlights" look. This new one is quite flattering.[/quote]

Heh, wow. Thanks so much for all the compliments guys, I'm flattered. :oops:[/quote]

Yeah. You are actually pretty good looking. :D

But don't take it the wrong way or nothing. I have a g/f anyways, so I aint like one of thos guys trying to hook up w/ you. :lol:

[quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='donssword']DragonLordFrodo -- don't EVER do that to us again.

x0therdeadzone0x -- keep the new pic, it makes you look like a real babe. The other pic was too much of a "deer caught in the headlights" look. This new one is quite flattering.[/quote]

Heh, wow. Thanks so much for all the compliments guys, I'm flattered. :oops:[/quote]

But don't take it the wrong way or nothing. I have a g/f anyways, so I aint like one of thos guys trying to hook up w/ you. :lol:[/quote]

I'm not really creeped out, just flattered. :) Thanks, However none of you compare to my man Sneaky... :p
Hehe.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='donssword']DragonLordFrodo -- don't EVER do that to us again.

But don't take it the wrong way or nothing. I have a g/f anyways, so I aint like one of thos guys trying to hook up w/ you. :lol:[/quote]

I'm not really creeped out, just flattered. :) Thanks, However none of you compare to my man Sneaky... :p
Hehe.[/quote]

lol, i didnt know what u really looked like til now...... have u posted the bigger pic in here, or are we to rely only on ur avatat :p for the record, i have a GF and im not hitting on you, i know you are taken by my rival lol

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='donssword']DragonLordFrodo -- don't EVER do that to us again.

Hehe.[/quote]

lol, i didnt know what u really looked like til now...... have u posted the bigger pic in here, or are we to rely only on ur avatat :p for the record, i have a GF and im not hitting on you, i know you are taken by my rival lol[/quote]

Eventually I may get a bigger pic to post on RTG (defender keeps asking heh). But for now that's me avatar. Although I might go on random posting sprees in off-topic and just post different ones.
Heh, I know Morbid, right? :p

Wow you guys are brutal, funny and true as hell, but brutal none the less. If anything good came out of this thread we got to see another beautiful pic of deadzone. I gladly bow to the feet of a woman as smart and beautiful as you :notworth: . Remeber beauty is in the eye of the beholder Im sure someone has to find him attractive, right, someone, anyone, I hope so for his sake.
muhammed.JPG

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']
Reality's Fringe said:
I did it out of genuine disgust, and, you know, for posterity's sake. I just-Man, he looks familiar though. GOD IT'S IN MY HEAD....

Are you from buffalo?[/quote]

Sorry, saddle-tits, but I'm from OH.

[quote name='muhammed']Wow you guys are brutal, funny and true as hell, but brutal none the less. If anything good came out of this thread we got to see another beautiful pic of deadzone. I gladly bow to the feet of a woman as smart and beautiful as you :notworth: . Remeber beauty is in the eye of the beholder Im sure someone has to find him attractive, right, someone, anyone, I hope so for his sake.
muhammed.JPG
[/quote]

is it just me, or does he look kind of like......
CHARLIE MURPHY!(chappelle reference #2847874736)

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='muhammed']Wow you guys are brutal, funny and true as hell, but brutal none the less. If anything good came out of this thread we got to see another beautiful pic of deadzone. I gladly bow to the feet of a woman as smart and beautiful as you :notworth: . Remeber beauty is in the eye of the beholder Im sure someone has to find him attractive, right, someone, anyone, I hope so for his sake.
muhammed.JPG
[/quote]

is it just me, or does he look kind of like......
CHARLIE MURPHY!(chappelle reference #2847874736)[/quote]

It's just you...

[quote name='Dok Diamond']

eba00454475f00000001.jpg

20's fool[/quote]

I don't know, that one in the bottom left looks like a 10 to me.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']what about Michelle Rodriguez? shes pretty good looking(although she called MGS Heavy Metal Gear Solid lol)[/quote]

I always tell DZ that she reminds me of Rodriguez, what do you think?

And my pic is over at rate the gamer, or in the off-topic threads. Hell, my pic is everywhere.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']what about Michelle Rodriguez? shes pretty good looking(although she called MGS Heavy Metal Gear Solid lol)[/quote]

And my pic is over at rate the gamer, or in the off-topic threads. Hell, my pic is everywhere.[/quote]

Yeah, I was gonna post that but decided not to.

As for Muhammed... damn, you sure do know how to compliment a woman. With all do respect I'm really flattered that you think of me that way, I really do appreciate it, but I'm very happily with Sneaky. But thanks everybody for your really nice comments, sheesh. Maybe I should get more pictures of myself... :oops: 8)
Good luck on finding someone Muhammed :)

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']what about Michelle Rodriguez? shes pretty good looking(although she called MGS Heavy Metal Gear Solid lol)[/quote]

And my pic is over at rate the gamer, or in the off-topic threads. Hell, my pic is everywhere.[/quote]

Yeah, I was gonna post that but decided not to.

As for Muhammed... damn, you sure do know how to compliment a woman. With all do respect I'm really flattered that you think of me that way, I really do appreciate it, but I'm very happily with Sneaky. But thanks everybody for your really nice comments, sheesh. Maybe I should get more pictures of myself... :oops: 8)
Good luck on finding someone Muhammed :)[/quote]

i dont think thats a great idea. it might send the guys on here into shock(and make DLF just a LITTLE more happy)

I did it out of genuine disgust, and, you know, for posterity's sake. I just-Man, he looks familiar though. GOD IT'S IN MY HEAD....

Are you from buffalo?[/quote]

Sorry, saddle-tits, but I'm from OH.[/quote]

Brilliant. Just fucking brilliant. I salute you.

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='JamesM4321'][quote name='afedock']
DSC003041.jpg

DSC003031.jpg

My face is all crazy looking since im flexing in the first one...so i blocked it out. These are like a month old.[/quote]

I know I'm probably the only gay one here, but Damn he's fine!

I wish he worked at the Holiday Inn I work at.[/quote]

Ok that's just shaq-fuing nasty. :puke:[/quote]

Hahahaha i agree... dont u feel good for being called fine by a gay guy...

First of all it was adefock with the shirtless pic and second of all he doesn't have nasty ass hairy man boobs like your disgusting "physique" as you like to call it did.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Ahh So basketcase can have a shirtless pic but I can't huh?

So as usual you are picking on the little guy...[/quote]

Just stop while your ahead

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']So someone is only allowed to post if they are good looking. That would rule out deadzone right there, and half of the other people on here[/quote]

Dude, seriously, are your tits so big that they are obscuring you vision now?

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']So someone is only allowed to post if they are good looking. That would rule out deadzone right there, and half of the other people on here[/quote]

you must be retarded, seriously can i just block him somehow......she gonna cus ur ass out, again

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']So someone is only allowed to post if they are good looking. That would rule out deadzone right there, and half of the other people on here[/quote]

Dude, seriously, are your tits so big that they are obscuring you vision now?[/quote]

What you talkin' bout willis?

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']I think that is being racist towards fat people now![/quote]

Take a good look at the wording in that sentence you attention whore...

](*,) When... ](*,) will... ](*,) it... ](*,) stop...

I am just saying if it is alright for adefock to have the shirtless pic, then it HAS to be okay for me to have it, since we preach equality here...

Our buddy not only has a set of funbags, he also has a track record:

" Michael Constantino (Dragonlordfrodo) - made an attempt to create duplicate accounts at TGN, until i nailed him. nice try *raspberry* he has been banned from GTZ."

Was debating a trade with a gal over at GTZ and saw this on her member page. Looks like this set of knockers really gets around.

Uh, oh, better keep him off of the trading forum, too.

Dude...I'm fat...I KNOW I have to wear a shirt at all times. Nobody wants to see hairy teets.

well...except baby cows.

Hey Ren!
I want to shout the loud funny words!!

I LIKE HIM! HE IS NICE!!
I WOULD LIKE TO GET HIS AUTOGRAPH!

Geez, Stimpy, settle down.

An obscure qoute from an old cartoon show every now and then never hurt anyone.

You know you can fit more then 1 statement into a post...
And you know that having larger breasts then 99% of the women on this planet is certainly not attractive. Hell even the gay guy wont comment.

[quote name='BigLebowski']Our buddy not only has a set of funbags, he also has a track record:

" Michael Constantino (Dragonlordfrodo) - made an attempt to create duplicate accounts at TGN, until i nailed him. nice try *raspberry* he has been banned from GTZ."

Was debating a trade with a gal over at GTZ and saw this on her member page. Looks like this set of knockers really gets around.

Uh, oh, better keep him off of the trading forum, too.[/quote]

Who was that, the bitch Xena?

That was the same girl who tried to cockblock me out of a trade, by telling people that I had pending trades with I was a bad trader, which I am not. Yeah she is credible :roll:

[quote name='ex0']You know you can fit more then 1 statement into a post...
And you know that having larger breasts then 99% of the women on this planet is certainly not attractive. Hell even the gay guy wont comment.[/quote]
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back