So...whatcha'll look like? (WARNING: DLF's MAN-BOOBS INSIDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You coulda had your shirt on. Sure, it was disturbing, but I've seen worse.

Now, lets get this topic back to posting pics of ourselves. :p

edit: Yeah, I also changed the topic title. Heh.

[quote name='Dok Diamond']that is nasty as hell probably not him, just wanted to be an asshat[/quote]

No, actually dude, that IS him. Sorry to say. :(

eba00454475f00000004.jpg

eba00454475f00000002.jpg

[quote name='BigNick']Atleast you have chest hair DLF, Im 24 and still waiting for mine to grow.[/quote]

Probably cuz my manboobs push out the hair

[quote name='tyecko']http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v310/tyecko/Picture017.jpg

there's me, cant figure out how to just post it on yet[/quote]

And you laugh at mine

[quote name='tyecko']http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v310/tyecko/Picture017.jpg

there's me, cant figure out how to just post it on yet[/quote]

Under the Subject of a post, press the Img button, paste the link to the pic after it, then press Img again... preview your post to make sure it shows up...

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Anyone want to guess what cup I am?[/quote]

yeah thats not attention whoring AT ALL

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']omg the thread is getting back on topic, i must make them talk about me again!![/quote]

[quote name='scsg75']Jesus, I feel like watching Fight Club now after seeing those man tits. His name was......

I need to go gouge my eyes out. See ya,[/quote]

Bob with bitch tits .

Both of these pictures are kind of shitty quality, but...

Brock_Julie.jpg

Picture of me holding my very groggy baby cousin. Dunno what the hell is going on with my eyes due to the glare.

Stylish_Brock.jpg

Grainy image of me looking like a stylish motherfucker before prom. Not pictured: My ex-girlfriend.

I must say, DLF, if your picture has done anything, it's made me feel happy about my diminuitive (in comparison) man breasts. Thank you.

[quote name='epobirs'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='epobirs']Importan tinfo for DLF:

http://canoe.talksurgery.com/consumer/procedures/male_breast_reduction.html[/quote]

:lol:

And tomcloud's avatar always makes my eyes feel better[/quote]

I don't know. There could be an Adam's Apple and a beard just above and even worse below.[/quote]

My avatar is me. And you have a point, how do we know that that's not DLF in that avatar? :shock:

[quote name='dukedynamo']So far, x0thedeadzone0x's pic is easiest to the eyes... :roll:[/quote]

Possibly because shes a girl?

[quote name='Diiz'][quote name='epobirs'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='epobirs']Importan tinfo for DLF:

http://canoe.talksurgery.com/consumer/procedures/male_breast_reduction.html[/quote]

:lol:

And tomcloud's avatar always makes my eyes feel better[/quote]

I don't know. There could be an Adam's Apple and a beard just above and even worse below.[/quote]

My avatar is me. And you have a point, how do we know that that's not DLF in that avatar? :shock:[/quote]

While he does have a unnaturally prominent rack he doesn't have that the one in question. There is a far difference between having a little something that shouldn't be there at all and being actively recruited by Danni Ashe.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Are there hot gamer girls on there? Can you filter by sex?[/quote]

Even if there were, why would it matter to you? None of em are interested in you.

[quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Are there hot gamer girls on there? Can you filter by sex?[/quote]

Even if there were, why would it matter to you? None of em are interested in you.[/quote]

That was harsh, but the truth can be that sometimes.

[quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Are there hot gamer girls on there? Can you filter by sex?[/quote]

Even if there were, why would it matter to you? None of em are interested in you.[/quote]

this guy sounds REALLY desparate for some 'tang.

[quote name='Pylis']A picture I took of myself in my bathroom. I know you're all very impressed. :wink:[/quote]

yes great lighting is that a professional light or the one that hangs off of the bathroom ceiling. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back