So...whatcha'll look like? (WARNING: DLF's MAN-BOOBS INSIDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='captainfrizo'][quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Are there hot gamer girls on there? Can you filter by sex?[/quote]

Even if there were, why would it matter to you? None of em are interested in you.[/quote]

That was harsh, but the truth can be that sometimes.[/quote]

It was only the truth, and he more then deserved it. In fact I would've probably said worse, but I won't. :D

(in The Rocks voice, to DLF):

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!

You just said you like Orange Tang? Well, The Rock was talkin' about another kinda tang: POONTANG! No No NO, The Rock sees it now.... YOU LIKE STRUEDEL!

[quote name='afedock']
DSC003041.jpg

DSC003031.jpg

My face is all crazy looking since im flexing in the first one...so i blocked it out. These are like a month old.[/quote]

I know I'm probably the only gay one here, but Damn he's fine!

I wish he worked at the Holiday Inn I work at.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='captainfrizo'][quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Are there hot gamer girls on there? Can you filter by sex?[/quote]

Even if there were, why would it matter to you? None of em are interested in you.[/quote]

It was only the truth, and he more then deserved it. In fact I would've probably said worse, but I won't. :D[/quote]

DO IT!

DO IT!

We've destroyed his ego already, why not go the extra step?!

[quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='captainfrizo'][quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Are there hot gamer girls on there? Can you filter by sex?[/quote]

It was only the truth, and he more then deserved it. In fact I would've probably said worse, but I won't. :D[/quote]

DO IT!

DO IT!

We've destroyed his ego already, why not go the extra step?![/quote]

Heh.
It's probably nothing different that either I haven't said or anybody else on CAG has known but just the basics: He's a fat, pathetic, whiny little pussy and loser, a disgrace to the community and to the race us people call humans, an idiotic flaming troll, a disgusting perverted fat and hairy piece of shit attention-craving whore with a penis about as large as Bush's intelligence level, with no reason to live but jerk off in response to the flames he receives and infect his volatile and disgusting presence to everyone around him.

EDIT: Sorry Jsweeney, but while I was typing mine I didn't see yours. Oops.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='captainfrizo'][quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Are there hot gamer girls on there? Can you filter by sex?[/quote]

DO IT!

DO IT!

Heh.
It's probably nothing different that either I haven't said or anybody else on CAG has known but just the basics: He's a fat, pathetic, whiny little pussy and loser, a disgrace to the community and to the race us people call humans, an idiotic flaming troll, a disgusting perverted fat and hairy piece of shit attention-craving whore with a penis about as large as Bush's intelligence level, with no reason to live but jerk off in response to the flames he receives and infect his volatile and disgusting presence to everyone around him.

EDIT: Sorry Jsweeney, but while I was typing mine I didn't see yours. Oops.[/quote]

WOW. tell us how you REALLY feel...

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='captainfrizo'][quote name='Acrylic'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']Are there hot gamer girls on there? Can you filter by sex?[/quote]

DO IT!

DO IT!

Heh.

EDIT: Sorry Jsweeney, but while I was typing mine I didn't see yours. Oops.[/quote]

damn and thats just the beginning!

DO IT!

DO IT!

Heh.

Bravo, fucking bravo!!! [-o< can I get an amen from the choir?...

Couldn't have said it better myself.....

DO IT!

DO IT!

Heh.

Wow DeadZone that was great. you should really give it to him. let all that anger, rage and emotion out. DLF can't be that brain dead that he won't take a hint.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Wow DeadZone that was great. you should really give it to him. let all that anger, rage and emotion out. DLF can't be that brain dead that he won't take a hint.[/quote]

hmm... are we sure about that??? :whistle2:k

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Wow DeadZone that was great. you should really give it to him. let all that anger, rage and emotion out. DLF can't be that brain dead that he won't take a hint.[/quote]

hmm... are we sure about that??? :whistle2:k[/quote]

Good point. :rofl: Well I'm really happy you guys like my mini-rant against him, but I fear that if I post way too much he might go into a bawling fit and spree, start waving his blubbering arms up and down in the air and cry like a little baby to his mommy, only to complain later that she's a shaq-fuing bitch because she caught him sneaking in twinkies and cake rolls stuffed into his pockets and then write another long and endless rant on his Blog.
Thanks guys, I figured it was nothing special as it's all been said and done before pretty much. ;) :D

[quote name='JamesM4321'][quote name='afedock']
DSC003041.jpg

DSC003031.jpg

My face is all crazy looking since im flexing in the first one...so i blocked it out. These are like a month old.[/quote]

I know I'm probably the only gay one here, but Damn he's fine!

I wish he worked at the Holiday Inn I work at.[/quote]

Ok that's just fucking nasty. :puke:

[quote name='organicow'][quote name='hiccupleftovers']Wow DeadZone that was great. you should really give it to him. let all that anger, rage and emotion out. DLF can't be that brain dead that he won't take a hint.[/quote]

hmm... are we sure about that??? :whistle2:k[/quote]

I guess your right about that. Yaeh, but still, a goat when you tell it to shoo it will most likely go away. He must be not that bright, but that's already obvious. Dumber than a goat, wow.

DragonLordFrodo -- don't EVER do that to us again.

x0therdeadzone0x -- keep the new pic, it makes you look like a real babe. The other pic was too much of a "deer caught in the headlights" look. This new one is quite flattering.

[quote name='donssword']DragonLordFrodo -- don't EVER do that to us again.

x0therdeadzone0x -- keep the new pic, it makes you look like a real babe. The other pic was too much of a "deer caught in the headlights" look. This new one is quite flattering.[/quote]

Heh, wow. Thanks so much for all the compliments guys, I'm flattered. :oops:

BTW, it might help to change the topic to "man-boobs" inside, as I am certain many a wayward young man found his way to this thread because the word "boobs" was in the subject line -- only to face several years of psychotherapy as a result of what he was innocently exposed to.

MY fuckING EYES!!!!!!

:puke:

I really had to resist the temptation to edit each and every post with that picture in it.

DLF, no one wants to see your tits. Now I know why your mommy checks your pockets for twinkees.

EDIT: I did, however, add "MAN-" to the topic titile/warning.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x'][quote name='donssword']DragonLordFrodo -- don't EVER do that to us again.

x0therdeadzone0x -- keep the new pic, it makes you look like a real babe. The other pic was too much of a "deer caught in the headlights" look. This new one is quite flattering.[/quote]

Heh, wow. Thanks so much for all the compliments guys, I'm flattered. :oops:[/quote]

yaeh, the new one looks better than the old one IMO. I mean your the off topic goddess right and the old one didn't do justice to the title, unless you were wearing a crown oh well. Anyway looks better.

[quote name='daphatty']
EDIT: I did, however, add "MAN-" to the topic titile/warning.[/quote]

hahahaha did u open this thread thinkin "oh man some boobies" and see dlf?

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='daphatty']

hahahaha did u open this thread thinkin "oh man some boobies" and see dlf?[/quote]

Actually no. I knew DLF was a guy from his "My mommy puts the smackdown on me" thread. I guess my curiosity got the best of me. All of the flaming that picture earned didn't have the same meaning until I saw the picture. I wanted to be part of the "in" crowd I guess. :lol:

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='daphatty']

hahahaha did u open this thread thinkin "oh man some boobies" and see dlf?[/quote]

Actually no. I knew DLF was a guy from his "My mommy puts the smackdown on me" thread. I guess my curiosity got the best of me. All of the flaming that picture earned didn't have the same meaning until I saw the picture. I wanted to be part of the "in" crowd I guess. :lol:[/quote]

Wooo, now daphatty can be forever tainted just like the rest of us!
And as for JohnHam, I don't think i've been there so I can't say, but there are some pretty bad drivers where I live too. :D I'm pretty sure they're everywhere...

Just checked out the rate the gamer site...

Interesting pix, cheapy. What inspired you to post a pix of yourself next to a Japanese toilet?

[quote name='Dok Diamond']and people thought their were no hot gaming chicks[/quote]

.....? Is this what I think it means... I won't ask. Heh.

[quote name='"Dok Diamond"']and people thought their were no hot gaming chicks[/quote]

The women on the rate the gamer site look more like booth babes than actual gamers.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']what about Michelle Rodriguez? shes pretty good looking(although she called MGS Heavy Metal Gear Solid lol)[/quote]

The spanish chick from Resident Evil? She is ugly as hell. She looks like a man

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='punqsux'][quote name='daphatty']

Actually no. I knew DLF was a guy from his "My mommy puts the smackdown on me" thread. I guess my curiosity got the best of me. All of the flaming that picture earned didn't have the same meaning until I saw the picture. I wanted to be part of the "in" crowd I guess. :lol:[/quote]

I think that all of us un the "in-crowd" are going to need to form some sort of support group; will we ever get over this?

Man, and he's got those National Geographic "Heavy Hangers", too. Do you see what happens when you never wear a bra, DLF? Gravity is a bitch...

[quote name='daria19'][quote name='Dok Diamond']and people thought their were no hot gaming chicks[/quote]

The women on the rate the gamer site look more like booth babes than actual gamers.[/quote]
never took the time to go there, rodriguez is famous she dont count (shes still hot), and honestly i dont think ive met one girl in person that was into games.

DLF after your moronic posts on the "Patriot Act" and now this, I'm guessing this is your way of saying goodbye to the CAGs because you know forever you will be known as the Tit man. Sorta like the guy from fight club "Bitch Tits" but i commend your ability to have no concern what other people think about you, either that or you fucking retarded one of the two. Good luck though in life.

I've provided a link to where i believe you should go look for work i believe that are looking for your type

http://www.travelnice.com/chippendales-las-vegas-show-tickets.php

I hope you have luck!

meynerd

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']
fat.jpg

Me[/quote]

You know, I leave for one day, and look what happens. Mr T does NOT approve of that haircut and weird-ass erect right nipple.

Reality's Fringe said:
[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']
fat.jpg

Me

You know, I leave for one day, and look what happens. Mr T does NOT approve of that haircut and weird-ass erect right nipple.[/quote]

why's you have to bring that back up? Couldn't we have left it to die in the first couple pages?

Edit: Sorry I brought it back up myself. Appoligies to everyone.

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']what about Michelle Rodriguez? shes pretty good looking(although she called MGS Heavy Metal Gear Solid lol)[/quote]

The spanish chick from Resident Evil? She is ugly as hell. She looks like a man[/quote]

To paraphrase 'Car Wash,' she's more man than you'll ever be and more woman than you ever know, have, or be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back