So who feels like wasting 8 minutes?

MY fuckING GOD! If the police where there, they'd tell her that she is commiting so many damn felonies by saying all that over interstate phone lines. If it were me, I'd tell that seeing as I have access to her phone number, I also have access to her address.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']After finishing listening to this. I want to shove a broken bottle into her nether regions. Her suffering would be legendary[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[quote name='the ender']:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/quote]

I am not kidding man. I used to tech support, so I know all about shit like that. I had one guy threaten to come to the building and take a baseball bat to my face. If someone started cussing up a storm, I'd remind them that it is a federal felony to use such language like that over interstate phone lines. Of course for residential purposes, it wouldn't be enforced, but for recorded things like that, it could. Usually, they'd shut up really quick.

And asking for a tax id number like that may be a felony too.

Workers at Best Buy are more annoying than telemarkters, I don't get how people just don't say no and hang up, its not like that person is wanting to ruin your life or anything, just wants to earn some money. It beats busting your ass in some factory.

...also, how does the break-in of her home and the gangrape of her friend tie into telemarketers calling?

She sounds like a paanoid schizo really. Reminds me of the one 911 call this old woman made for them to come get her cat. Because "she was afraid of it, and it was afraid of her" and such. I really wish I could find that somewhere

[quote name='Silencer']Is that guy anyone else's hero?
The fact he was able to stay so calm during the whole thing is very commendable.[/QUOTE]

He sounded quite amused. I probably would have stayed on the line just because it would have thoroughly entertained me. He was definately pissing her off more through his replies of "okay" and "that doesn't bother me".

Hahaha, I'm not a telemarketer but I've dealt with people like this before. What a whore. I am typically really amused by these people.

"I hope they play this tape in court someday ma'am." :)

It's fun being a smiling jackass when people act like this. It pisses them off so much when their, "threats," don't have any effect on you. They make some idle claim as if they have you by the balls and when you still tell them what they don't want to hear they realize they have no real power and get even more pissed.

how fucking hard is it to get on the do not call list... it WORKS!!!

better yet UNPLUG YOUR fuckING PHONE

its not like they are knocking on the door every 10 minutes...

"Lady: SO YOUR SAYING YOUR FAMILY'S PHONE NEVER STOPS RINGING AND YOUR OK WITH THAT?!?!?!

Guy: Yes that's what I'm saying.

Lady:. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Then you're wife is gunna leave you, trust me."

I DIED laughing when I heard that!

That guys monotone, uncaring voice made that 10 times funnier.

I can just picture that lady sitting in her dirty trailer with a pile of drugs and a dead cat in her lap.

"PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE MY ANSWERING MACHINE WAS FULL!!!" priceless

bread's done
Back