SOCOM II this Friday??

I'm kinda interested. Im a super noob tho.
I just got the game but havent played it yet. So i do need a bit of "training". Willing to help a noob out?

[quote name='swetooth9']no respawn? :([/quote]

Respawn is lame. Pumped up numbers for people that camp spawn points. Happens in BFV all the time, very lame starting up after a death and immediately dying to an explosion/guy standing right behind me.

i'll probably play.

as far as maps, i like Enowapi, Sujo, Fishhook ... for the past week i've played nothing but fish hook, but i like the other 2 also..

also crossroads..

I'll try and be on. Forget enowapi tho, it is way too one sided, even more that sujo and fishhook. Can we try and get some maps that are pretty even for both teams. Crossroads would be cool. I also wouldnt mind Blizzard, NightStalker or Requiem

[quote name='WildWop'][quote name='swetooth9']no respawn? :([/quote]

Respawn is lame. Pumped up numbers for people that camp spawn points. Happens in BFV all the time, very lame starting up after a death and immediately dying to an explosion/guy standing right behind me.[/quote]

yea, i expect CAG ppl to come, which i believe are all respectable ppl ;)

so, no cheap tricks/techniques :)

there are still like 4 more people who i sent clan invitations to a while back who havent accepted.. if you're gonna accept, do it.

Sorry guys, I got major sick last night and went to bed at about 8. Sorry once again. Hope you guys played anyway.

If people still want to play I will play tonight

Does anyone on the CAG clan ever play (besides sat. and fri.)?? I left the clan cause noone was ever on

BTW: you socom lovers should check out articles about Battlefield: modern combat --24 players online warfare and more clan features than socom 2. Looks to be a good game for online play and its made by EA

yea nobody in the CAG clan ever plays, so i started a new name ... CraCka_2k5 .. trying to see if i can get this name ranked up higher, since i'm no longer a n00b.

i play SOCOM like 2 - 4 nights a week, and Cracka and StarTropics are the only ones ever on from our clan. We need more CAGs in the clan!!

c'mon, there's got to be a few more SOCOM players out there!!

Anyhoo, i'll be on there tonight (FRI) if anyone wants to play.

another thing, that bugs me is when i see someone online and they are in the ensign only room, so nobody but their shitty ass can join the game. stop doing that.

[quote name='snotnose_colossal']another thing, that bugs me is when i see someone online and they are in the ensign only room, so nobody but their shitty ass can join the game. stop doing that.[/quote]

yeah, i've done that before... but usually only when i feel like doing a respawn game; seems like no other CAGers life those...

Are we gonna do another one this Friday? I think I might be able to take some time away form SC:pT to get on Scom 2.

bread's done
Back