[SOLD OUT] $10 for $20 at Overstock.com through EverSave - great deal on XBLA points

illennium

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Haven't seen this posted yet. $10 for $20 at overstock.com (plus free shipping) through a (new?) deal site called EverSave. Seems legit. Limit of one per customer.

http://www.eversave.com/online/overstock-2

EDIT: These codes can be stacked. If you buy more than one code through EverSave, you can use them on the same order to get a $40 item for $20, etc.

EDIT 2: You can get a free 2-month trial membership to Club O which gets you free shipping and 5% back in rewards points. Just remember to cancel before the 2 months are through!

XBLA 1600 point cards are currently going for $18.77 so you can effectively get them for half that and free shipping/no tax (most states?). That's better than 50% off.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='illennium']I am surprised more people aren't getting $25-$30 pre-orders.[/QUOTE]

I thought about it. With Overstock's inconsistent and sometimes awful service I decided I didn't want to risk it or deal with the potential problems.

[quote name='noone13']I thought about it. With Overstock's inconsistent and sometimes awful service I decided I didn't want to risk it or deal with the potential problems.[/QUOTE]

That's what I figured. Makes sense. I pre-ordered a bunch of books because they're around 40% off list, which makes them 70% off list after code. I'm willing to take the risk for those kinds of discounts, I guess.

[quote name='Evolved']Anyone know how many of these you can buy and use in one purchase? Wouldn't mind picking up a headset.[/QUOTE]

I don't think there is a limit to how many you can use in one order. They just function as $20 gift cards and you can keep stacking. But I would do it soon, because who knows if increased order volume is raising flags at Overstock. Hopefully their incompetence in other areas also translates to obliviousness or apathy when it comes to things like this.

Wow, glad I went and bought two more this morning. I had planned to get a few more this afternoon, but oh well.

How this remarkable deal is rated three stars is beyond me.

Thank goodness it's over, being unable to partake, every view of this thread was torture. The mere thought of $30 mgs:rising , bioshock infinite, skyrim and other incredible deals still has me in a sweat.

Booyah! This was way better than any Black Friday deals last week.

As far as video games, we managed to pick up quite a few for basically 50% off:

- Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition ($35)
- Silent Hill Downpour ($26)
- Resident Evil Revelations ($22)
- Tekken Hybrid ($19)
- Mario Kart 7 ($17)

After the promo gift cards applied, basically only spent $0.85 more plus got free shipping!

Thanks OP.

Just have to say thanks to the op'er one more time as this was easily one of the best deals I have had yet this holiday season in regards to video games. Wound up picking up 4 - 4000 point cards for roughly $150.00. Normally that would have cost $240.00. That's the best deal I have ever gotten on MS points and given how fast points go in my house....well, this was just too good of a deal to pass up.

Damn, I love a good deal.

[quote name='Righteous Nixon']Just have to say thanks to the op'er one more time as this was easily one of the best deals I have had yet this holiday season in regards to video games. Wound up picking up 4 - 4000 point cards for roughly $150.00. Normally that would have cost $240.00. That's the best deal I have ever gotten on MS points and given how fast points go in my house....well, this was just too good of a deal to pass up.

Damn, I love a good deal.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome and I'm glad that a bunch of people were able to get in on this deal, and also that it seemed to stay relatively under the radar in terms of not getting posted elsewhere (that I know of).

It was definitely the best deal of the holiday season for me and I managed to wip out much of my wish list at 70% off list price.

[quote name='illennium']You're welcome and I'm glad that a bunch of people were able to get in on this deal, and also that it seemed to stay relatively under the radar in terms of not getting posted elsewhere (that I know of).

It was definitely the best deal of the holiday season for me and I managed to wip out much of my wish list at 70% off list price.[/QUOTE]
It was on SD (actually, it was on SD before it was on here). With that said, I'm surprised only 20,000 were sold over 4 days.

I picked up the xp500 for $120 after applying all the codes. Still have like $1.50 balance in my account. Ordered last night, already shipped and should be here monday. Only regret not signing up for the free o club trial thing as I also would have got about $12 in rewards for the purchase alone. picked up the x41 earlier in the week for $100 from the amazon lightning deal, but for $20 more, I couldn't resist upgrading to the xp500s.

my .45 cents filler is still processing but my saints row shipped via UPS this morning
Edit: I jut checked the tracking and it doesn't work yet, is anyone's tracking working? I just get a little paranoid because when the tracking hasn't worked for me it turns out my package is lost and I hope that doesn't happen here.

[quote name='Wint3rSoldier']Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Eh, I ended up caving... Figured Skyrim wouldnt get cheap anytime soon so I picked up four gift cards and bought Skyrim, 1500 XBL points card, and a USB to mini cable with only 15 cents going on my CC. Thanks for the deal.

P.S., go to the gaming system main page, the Xbox is listed as "Nintendo Xbox 360", lmao...

[quote name='lakers2008']where are they shipping from? mine shipped via usps but their tracking sucks.[/QUOTE]

Mine is shipping from Texas I don't know if that's were there warehouse is though

I placed an order Dec 1st and received it Dec the 3rd (video card). I chose regular free shipping too. (It came from CA to CA, so it wasn't that far)

damn. lol. I want my Skyrim and MGS Collection. Should I be worried? It shipped Friday and USPS tracking info shows no info. WTF. I know USPS tracking is terrible but I get nothing.

[quote name='lakers2008']damn. lol. I want my Skyrim and MGS Collection. Should I be worried? It shipped Friday and USPS tracking info shows no info. WTF. I know USPS tracking is terrible but I get nothing.[/QUOTE]

Mine shipped the 3rd and tracking hasn't updated yet. All we can do is wait.

[quote name='lwhitit']Mine shipped the 3rd and tracking hasn't updated yet. All we can do is wait.[/QUOTE]

true. One thing I hate about USPS shipping. They dont bother to update the website. It's not like they dont scan the package, they are just lazy.

I REALLY should have listened to all the warning in this thread! Can someone tell me how Sealab 2021: Vol 1-4 is ANYTHING remotely close to 100 Movies: Western Classics?!

I have to pray they actually send the replacement out like they say they will.

That was the biggest points card I have ever seen. Where the hell did Overstock get these from?

bread's done
Back