(SOLD OUT) Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection on Blu-ray, $10 @ Target.com

I saw the Star Trek movies without watching any of the TV shows and I enjoyed them, and understood things. I had heard about many of the characters though, as I'm sure most people have.

the first gets a bad wrap, but I really liked it.

[quote name='ssjmichael']That's quite the arrangement
giggle.gif
[/QUOTE]

haha, guess it's an outdated reference nowadays.:whistle2:#

Damn, I was shot down thrice today. No one would match because it's OOS on Target's website. Went to two different Best Buy's on the way home from work. The first store they wouldn't match, but the manager said he'd meet me half way and sell it for $25. No thanks. Second store, the cashier who I thought wouldn't care went on to tell me their entire price match policy and wouldn't do it, lol. While driving in between stores I called and spoke to a representative, shot down. :(
Today is just one of those days for me. :whistle2:/

Since no one has posted as much here, I figured I'd let you folks know that ordered from Target.com that it looks like we're getting the sets.

My tracking has updated and my order of two is weighing in at 3.6370 lbs. :cool:

I was able to PM at Walmart today, surprisingly--I had a printout of the Target.com page and explained to both the CS employee and manager that the price was not just online-only but in-store, as well, and I got the PM without issue.

It's a good thing it worked, too, as the Target I was originally planning on PMing this at didn't have any copies. Thanks again, OP!

Now to do something about my still-sealed Blu-rays of films II, IV, and VI...

OK so I have been trying to post on here since I registered but I had to wait 2 days, no problem...notice the price on the Target website has reverted to $55.29... I have been trying to get a price match on this thing the past 2 days with no luck. I went to Target early afternoon on Saturday, they said they could price match it at $36.29 and I said that was too much and I left. I went back at 10 at night (new person working) and took my wife's iPod with a scanner app and scanned it and it came up for $10, the lady kept looking for the price on her iPad and couldn't match it, then she said she could match it for $36.29 and I was prepared to get it at that price because it is still lower than Amazon and Best Buy. I went looking around the store for a bit and came back and she said she talked to her manager and said they are going to match it at $10 plus tax. I was so surprised and happy I couldn't believe it! I am new to Star Trek so to get this set was just awesome. Now if you check out Target's website the price has changed...thanks for the heads up everyone!

I don't suppose any got a screen cap of the price, did they? I waited too long and now the site doesn't read $9.99 anymore. :(

[quote name='Vigilante']I was able to PM at Walmart today, surprisingly--I had a printout of the Target.com page and explained to both the CS employee and manager that the price was not just online-only but in-store, as well, and I got the PM without issue.[/QUOTE]
I hate you. The only place in town with copies of this set is Walmart and I told them the exact same thing. He just kept saying can't PM online.

I really hate the retards at Walmart; completely braindead.

[quote name='Jodou']I hate you. The only place in town with copies of this set is Walmart and I told them the exact same thing. He just kept saying can't PM online.

I really hate the retards at Walmart; completely braindead.[/QUOTE]
Did he ignore the fact that the price was effective in-store, too? If so, that does sound pretty messed up...

[quote name='Jodou']I hate you. The only place in town with copies of this set is Walmart and I told them the exact same thing. He just kept saying can't PM online.

I really hate the retards at Walmart; completely braindead.[/QUOTE]

Walmart doesn't even guarantee price matches to begin with so don't be upset.

[quote name='Vigilante']Did he ignore the fact that the price was effective in-store, too? If so, that does sound pretty messed up...[/QUOTE]
Yes, I told him it's the same price in-store over and over. All he would say is without a print ad he couldn't match it and online was off limits. I even asked if I brought in a print out of exactly what it said online would they match it. Same answer.

I hate giving business to Walmart anyway, but they were a last resort and didn't fail to let me down. The real tragedy is they'll never go out of business, no matter how shitty they run their stores.
[quote name='jdw89']Walmart doesn't even guarantee price matches to begin with so don't be upset.[/QUOTE]TBH I don't even know what their PM policy is because I rarely shop there. All I know is people were having success in here so I thought I'd try my luck. Won't make that mistake again.

I managed to get this PMed on Saturday at a Best Buy. They were fine PMing against Target.com even though they were sold out. I was amazed they approved it.

Are you all printing off the Web site our just showing them off a smart phone? I've always had issues just showing them the website (How that makes a difference idk)?

I got mine yesterday as well.  I watched the first movie, I remember it being slow but it was almost excruciating.  I can't complain though, Wrath of Kahn is next

bread's done
Back