Sold

lanleague

CAGiversary!
Feedback
46 (100%)
Mint condition launch 60GB PS3. Asking $374.99. Payment by USPS Money Order and I will upgrade the HDD to 80GB at no charge.

Includes PS3 System, SIXAXIS controller, Composite Cable, Power Cable, USB Charging cable, Ethernet Cable.

System has some downloadable content on it; Call of Duty 4 Map Pack, Tekken 2, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, and some demos)

1026081524.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='carpwrist']Why do you have a Seahawks helmet as your avatar? I was hoping you were in Seattle, so I could just give you the cash... :([/quote]
Sorry for the letdown! :cry: I have family there.

But I can definitely mail it!

well, if you're not in a real rush to sell this I'd be glad to take it off your hands for the asking price, payed with Money Order via USPS.
You should send me the details, maybe a pic through PM.

Hey your inbox is full!

[quote name='lanleague']The system comes with the PS3 (60Gig version with 80GB HDD inside) SIXAXIS, USB cable, Ethernet Cable, Power Cable. There is some downland content on the unit (3 PSOne games, Call of Duty 4 Map Pack, Some new Demos)[/QUOTE]

Wow, why didn't you mention this in the OP? Honestly, i thought you were just trying to sell a used PS3 that had really no value outside of a PS2 compatability. All the cables, controllers, that shit really adds up. No HDMI tho huh?
What are the PSOne games?

BTW, still interested but you really should update your post. You may be able to get more money from other CAGs.

[quote name='lanleague']Mint condition launch 60GB PS3. Asking $39. Payment by USPS Money Order and I will upgrade the HDD to 80GB at no charge.

Includes PS3 System, SIXAXIS controller, Composite Cable, Power Cable, USB Charging cable, Ethernet Cable.

System has some downloadable content on it; Call of Duty 4 Map Pack, Tekken 2, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, and some demos)[/quote]

$39??? I will give you $50!!!

I am interested inif you your PS3 if you are willing to take a little less. I have cash now and can pay with USPS money order or paypal. Please let me know if you are interested.

[quote name='xcopy']Is this unit 100% functional and dust/scratch free?[/QUOTE]

The unit is in 100% perfect working order and is in very, very, very good cosmetic condition.

bread's done
Back