sold

^Didn't see anything, sorry.

Mostly looking to trade my Dreamcast games right now, but will still take offers for my other games.

I'm currently working on a catalog of my entire gaming collection and desired games. Hopefully I can find some easy method of transferring it to this post.

Hey, that sounds good! I'll have to check out my local gamestop, never thought of that. Hopefully I'll see you on Culdcept soon.

Sounds like a plan.

And since this got bumped, I'm currently on vacation, but when I get back, I'm gonna reformat this post with my entire collection and W.I.P want list, and games I'm looking to actively sell/trade.

Still on vacation guys! For some reason my laptop won't let me edit my first post, but I'm gonna be formating my first post when I get back and I'll be ready to start trading again. But at the moment the first post is kinda out of date.

have
:360:AC Brotherhood
:360:Portal 2
and more on my list

interested in any of these
:wii:Donkey Kong Country Returns
:wii:Kirby's Epic Yarn
:wii:Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, The
:wii:Metroid Prime Trilogy
:wii:Super Mario Galaxy
:wii:Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Bump. Will have a PS2 console up for sale/trade soon.

It might be a slim, or it might be a fat. I haven't decided which one to put up just yet.

Bizzump! Got a sweet PS2 Slim in 100% working condish ready for trade or sell! Remember, I also take trade offers on my personal collection as well!

bread's done
Back