sold

Hey, I know they're in your personal collection, but could you check my tradelist and see if there's anything you'd like for Cross Edge and Trinity Universe or one of them. Thank you.

[quote name='Beatofficer']Hey, I know they're in your personal collection, but could you check my tradelist and see if there's anything you'd like for Cross Edge and Trinity Universe or one of them. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

You don't by chance have anymore retro that's not on your list? I appreciate the offer but as far as PS3 goes, I'm only interested in exclusives, so it'd be hard for me to trade PS3 for another PS3 game.

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']I have Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (Player's Choice) if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

What exactly would you want for it? Player's choice is a bit of a turn off cause I'm an anal bitch, but let me know what you had in mind.

PS: I'm super fucking boozed right now, so if my grammar is retarded, excuse me. I've checked it over, and I feel like like I'm articulate, but who the fuck knows?

[quote name='AugustAPC']Last chance on the NES stuff. I'm going to be listing when I wake.[/QUOTE]
? I am interested in getting Super Mario 2. Are you selling?

It's actually already in line to go up on eBay, on Sunday. Sorry :\.

I'm gonna update this post with links to a bunch of eBay auctions. Mostly everything in the Shop will be on eBay.

Hey August, are you looking for complete NES/SNES games or just carts? I've got some carts that match your wantlist in my tradelist if you're interested :)

I'm actually mostly only interested in carts. I don't think I'll ever be able to get boxes for all my SNES/NES games, so I just don't bother with them.

Let me know what ya had in mind!

Bumpin' to test my new siggy.

I'm gonna do something new on these forums, not sure if anyone'll be interested, but I thought I'd give it a go.

I'm open to doing some cheap sprite commissions for anyone interested. I'll put up samples of my work in a minute here :)

[quote name='AugustAPC']I'm actually mostly only interested in carts. I don't think I'll ever be able to get boxes for all my SNES/NES games, so I just don't bother with them.

Let me know what ya had in mind![/QUOTE]

Ah, well nothing really jumps out of your tradelist at me. Just wanted to pitch a CML your way in case you're interested in buying any of the carts that match up between your wants and my haves.

Here’s what I noticed, but feel free to CML freely :)

NES carts:
Blaster Master
A Boy and His Blob
Double Dragon 3
Kid Icarus
Yoshi

SNES carts:
Star Fox
Street Fighter 2

All my NES games that aren't up for auction are going up Sunday as a lot. I'm open to offers to anyone interested in grabbing them before I put them up.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Bump, check over my list and let me know if anything jumps out at you for some of the Nes games.[/QUOTE]

TY for bump. Kinda interested in RPG Maker II... not sure, though. Too bad Mana Khemia is the limited edition, I'm just lookin' for the standard.

[quote name='skinkrawl']CML for Paperboy, Side Pocket, Yoshi[/QUOTE]

Interested in your .hack//Quanratine.

bread's done
Back