Some BLACK FRIDAY price listing from Best Buy (Unconfirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNKMat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Xbox 360 Prem console 299.99 only the Prem not the elite or any other sku.

Saints row 4.99
DOA 4.99
PGR 3 4.99
Spiderman 2 7.99
Kameo 7.99
COD 2 4.99
COD 3 7.99
Crackdown 7.99
Splinter Cell Double Agent 4.99
Xbox 360 Wireless controller 14.99
Xbox 360 wired controller 9.99
120 Gig HDD 129.99 Maybe still not sure

Choice games buy one get one free
Madden 07 19.99
All Pro football 19.99
Gears Of War 19.99
Forza 2 19.99
Spiderman 3 19.99
Xmen 3 19.99

Thats all I know so far but there will be 3 pages worth of media on sale in the black friday add.
taken from ign

[quote name='SNKMat']Xbox 360 Prem console 299.99 only the Prem not the elite or any other sku.

Saints row 4.99
DOA 4.99
PGR 3 4.99
Spiderman 2 7.99
Kameo 7.99
COD 2 4.99
COD 3 7.99
Crackdown 7.99
Xbox 360 wired controller 9.99
120 Gig HDD 129.99 Maybe still not sure

Madden 07 19.99
All Pro football 19.99
Gears Of War 19.99
Forza 2 19.99
Spiderman 3 19.99
Xmen 3 19.99

Thats all I know so far but there will be 3 pages worth of media on sale in the black friday add.
taken from ign[/QUOTE]

i think its maybe too good to be true.

[quote name='jrhawk42']wow too bad I hate going out on black friday. maybe they'll make me work, and that'll be my excuse.[/QUOTE]

If those aren't Door Busters you should be able to order them online.

Will wait for ad verification or confirmation from another party before adding to sticky. The only source now is an alleged BB employee posting on the IGN boards.

Spiderman 2 isn't an Xbox 360 title, nice try.

Another dead give away is wireless controllers for $15.

edit: if true, Duplicates I will need to give my brother when he buys a 360 for college: Crackdown and Gears.
For me: Dead or Alive 4, PGR3, Forza 2(free from buying Gears for brother)
And two wireless controllers and two wired controllers in case.

Well if these prices are true thats cool and people who fear Black Friday and the crowds BB actually had thier chit together last year and it went smooth..

i work at BB as well .. we will be having a meeting this weekend
i will make sure i will let ya know as well ..if we get any big shippement

Yeah this really can't be true. All of those games? Plus, it says "Spiderman 2 7.99". Last time I checked there's no Spidey 2 for 360. What's it doing in the middle of that list?

If it is true... damn. I have like 4 games on the list that I paid full price for.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Spiderman 2 isn't an Xbox 360 title, nice try.

Another dead give away is wireless controllers for $15.[/quote]

really. they're giveaway prices. places just don't do that anymore. i'd believe a rebate, but not out-the-door.

Well last year they had a handful of 360 games for something like $10 so something like this would not be totally out of the question it may just be time limited though.

Have faith people...

How many people were doubting that huge BB clearance sale earlier this year?

[quote name='allyourblood']really. they're giveaway prices. places just don't do that anymore. i'd believe a rebate, but not out-the-door.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy quit doing rebates a few months ago.

Can anyone honestly believe an Official MS Xbox 360 controller would be sold anywhere at any time for $14.99 at a retail store?

No, it is almost without a doubt, fake...

I mean, think about the geniouses from IGN that have popped up here... (I'm talking to you, Mega_n00bz0r)

Then again this could just be what this guy remembered. Maybe Spiderman 3 is $7.99, Spiderman FoF is $19.99, and the controllers are third party.

Think about that and the list looks believable.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Can anyone honestly believe an Official MS Xbox 360 controller would be sold anywhere at any time for $14.99 at a retail store?[/quote]

Last fall I got in on the 19.99 wireless controllers that microcenter was selling them for. It's possible.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Can anyone honestly believe an Official MS Xbox 360 controller would be sold anywhere at any time for $14.99 at a retail store?[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts...

[quote name='MrBeatdown']This was actually posted by a user on the 360 boards...

http://boards.ign.com/xbox_360_lobby/b8271/153533395/p1/?42

As I said in the thread, it just seems too good to be true, especially compared to what I remember from last year.[/QUOTE]

I'm usually optimistic on deals posted here and give people the benefit of the doubt, but I agree that this is most likely too good to be true. Best Buy hasn't been this generous in the past with VG prices on Black Friday. Never say never, though...

If the list is true, I'll go for Forza 2 & Gears and maybe the Call of Duty's.

I'm hoping that there's a ton of PS2 & Wii games as well.

I'd love to get crackdown and gears again for those prices.

Just doesn't smell true to me. I will eagerly wait for the new prices. If these are real, some people will literally be killed from the stampedes.

I don't think it's that unrealistic. There's a lot of top-tier games this holiday season out, so the fact that games like Gears are 20 bucks for a few hours isn't the most impossible deal.

Charging 8-10 bucks for 20-30 dollar games isn't that unusual for a BF sale.

[quote name='SNKMat']Saints row 4.99
COD 2 4.99
COD 3 7.99

Crackdown 7.99

Gears Of War 19.99
Forza 2 19.99

[/quote]

If true, I'd be buying all of these (maybe a diff game than forza 2)! :hot:

Saints row 4.99