Some BLACK FRIDAY price listing from Best Buy (Unconfirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNKMat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Xbox 360 Prem console 299.99 only the Prem not the elite or any other sku.

Saints row 4.99
DOA 4.99
PGR 3 4.99
Spiderman 2 7.99
Kameo 7.99
COD 2 4.99
COD 3 7.99
Crackdown 7.99
Splinter Cell Double Agent 4.99
Xbox 360 Wireless controller 14.99
Xbox 360 wired controller 9.99
120 Gig HDD 129.99 Maybe still not sure

Choice games buy one get one free
Madden 07 19.99
All Pro football 19.99
Gears Of War 19.99
Forza 2 19.99
Spiderman 3 19.99
Xmen 3 19.99

Thats all I know so far but there will be 3 pages worth of media on sale in the black friday add.
taken from ign

[quote name='Gamerguy']If this is true, I'm camping out at Best Buy...[/quote]
Hell, if it ends up being true (I highly doubt) and is in their print ad, don't bother. Just waltz into Wal-Mart and PM it. I remember last year whenever Sears or whoever had that Star Wars Battlefront 2 slip up for 18.99 (when it was supposed to be the original Battlefront) WM PMed it no problem. Hell, half the time I'm sure the CSM who comes to override it will be more than happy to see someone getting a good PM and probably want in on it too. Saves ya the time and stress in line.

That being said...oh lord, if this is somehow magically true, I'm grabbing:

Saints row 4.99
DOA 4.99
PGR 3 4.99
COD 2 4.99
Crackdown 7.99
Splinter Cell Double Agent 4.99
Xbox 360 Wireless controller 14.99

Gears Of War 19.99
Forza 2 19.99

Just got my 360 a month ago so this would be an excellent way, along with Kmart clearance games, to catch up on the console's back catalog.

[quote name='Megaten']Hell, if it ends up being true (I highly doubt) and is in their print ad, don't bother. Just waltz into Wal-Mart and PM it. I remember last year whenever Sears or whoever had that Star Wars Battlefront 2 slip up for 18.99 (when it was supposed to be the original Battlefront) WM PMed it no problem. Hell, half the time I'm sure the CSM who comes to override it will be more than happy to see someone getting a good PM and probably want in on it too. Saves ya the time and stress in line.[/QUOTE]

It was K-Mart 2 years back, and it was $12.99. Sad that the best deal that black friday was a fucking misprint - pretty weak year that year

Dave

How long will we know when the "Official" Black Friday ads are up and ready to browse?? I'm sure speedy would've given us the Black Friday ads by now, but hopefully somebody knows for sure weeks prior. But damn..at those prices, I think I'll be ordering the games online. I went to 1 Black Friday at BB and CC and damn, felt like I was plowing through everybody in a Football game, cuz you literally had to run to the gaming section and beat everybody else.

[quote name='Killer Rabbit']Impressive...most impressive.[/quote]

But YOU are not a Cheap Ass Deal yetttt.

there is no way...

it would have to be a first party wireless 360 controller and I cant imagine them selling for less than half price....

PGR3 and DOA sound feasiblish (they are old) but Saints Row and Crackdown seem a BIT low...

Let's look at each deal individually:
Saints row 4.99....... Possible/ not probable
DOA 4.99................Possible/ not probable
PGR 3 4.99.............Possible
Spiderman 2 7.99....Game Doesn’t exist
Kameo 7.99.............Possible
COD 2 4.99.............Possible
COD 3 7.99.............Possible/ not probable
Crackdown 7.99........Not Possible
Splinter Cell DA 4.99.....Possible/ not probable
Xbox 360 Wireless controller 14.99 ..Not possible (Only Microsoft makes the wireless controllers, and the cost is wayyyy too high to sell at $15)
Xbox 360 wired controller 9.99....Possible/ not probable for Microsoft brand, since it seems they might want to get rid of all their wired controllers- all systems shipped now come standard with the wireless. Even more believable if it is a third party controller.
120 Gig HDD 129.99 ...Just like the wireless controllers-not even possible.

Madden 07 19.99.......Totally Possible, since GC sell this game for $10 used
All Pro football 19.99..Possible, since the game flopped
Gears Of War 19.99....Possible/ not probable ($20 maybe, but B1G1 for $20 sh-yeah righhht)
Forza 2 19.99.............Possible/ not probable, same as gears
Spiderman 3 19.99.....Possible/ not probable
Xmen 3 19.99.............Totally Possible

I think this is just a hoax, and jsut like spoo, I'm willing to take bets on this one.

[quote name='tcrash247']Wow, I'd totally rebuy Saints Row at that price! I'm eagerly awaiting the HDTV prices.[/quote]

same, I'm definitely planning to purchase a HDTV this black friday and these game prices are great :D not to mention I got a 10% off coupon for Best Buy in my change of address form when I got a P.O. Box

Wow, hope this is true and they actually have the games that morning. I want xmen 3 (which I hope is ultimate alliance) and forza and crackdown. Great prices on them.

+1 non-believer.

Seems too good to be true. Especially the controllers.

[quote name='Furashu']u have no proof, dont jump on this too soon. anyone can type up a list and post, lets see some ads[/QUOTE]

I'm 99.99999998% sure this is a made up BF list. This isn't from a legit source it is from some poster on IGN. A mod needs to update the OP that the source is IGN post with no proof (Not even a link to the source post). EDIT: (Unconfirmed) was put in the topic title

I know we don't get fake deals that often so we don't question deals much but this deal reeks of plastic dog doo doo.

Good prices, cant wait for the real ad. :D

Wii systems buy 1 get 1 free*

*while supplies last, each store guaranteed to have 1 and ONLY 1 system total.

[quote name='$hady']Good prices, cant wait for the real ad. :D

Wii systems buy 1 get 1 free*

*while supplies last, each store guaranteed to have 1 and ONLY 1 system total.[/quote]

That's probably CC's ad. They like coming up with baloney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back