Some new cheapass deals at amazon/toyrus

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
looks like some new price drops at amazon/toysrus. props to bytesizedeals.com, where i got this from.

:xbox:Xbox
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows $19.98 :shipfree:
Nemesis Strike $10 :shipfree:
True Crime NYC $10
THUG 2 $10
The Warriors $19.98
Final Fight X: Streetwise $10
Iron Phoenix $12.50
The Incredibles $10
Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes $15
Tak 3: The Great Juju Challenge (XBOX) $9.99
Karaoke Revolution Party Volume 4 $9.98
SSX On Tour $9.98
True Crime: New York City - Collector's Edition $9.98
[SIZE=-1]King Kong $5.29[/SIZE]

:ps2:PS2
Playstation 2 Starter Kit: Blue $5.29 :shipfree:
[SIZE=-1]MLB Los Angeles Dodgers Pad $10 :shipfree:
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]MLB Atlanta Braves Pad $10 :shipfree:[/SIZE]
Castlevania Curse of Darkness $9.98
Getaway: Black Monday $10
Madden NFL 2005 $7.50
Spartan Total Warrior $15
RYGAR:The Legendary Adventure $5.29
NBA Ballers with bonus Midway Arcade Treasures $9.98
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time $9.98
Viewtiful Joe 2 $5.29
Blitz: The League $9.98
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
PS2 6 Pk. of Games $12.48

:360:Xbox 360
Faceplate: Woody $10
Faceplate: Silver $10
THZ Basic Faceplate $7.50
TSZ Designer Faceplate - Jungle $7.50
TSZ Designer Faceplate - Urban $7.50
Gun $28.98

:gc:Gamecube

16 MB Memory Card: Frost $5.29
16 MB Memory Card: Blue $5.29
Donkey Konga (w/ Bongos???) $25 :shipfree:
True Crime 2 $9.98
Call of Duty: Big Red One $9.98
100 WT Inverter $5.29 :shipfree:
Sound System $5.29

:ds:DS
Tak 3: The Great Juju Challenge:shipfree:

:psp:PSP
World Rally Championship $19.98
PSP Bundle With FIFA 2006 $200
PSP Bundle With FIFA 2006 $200
ATV Offroad Fury Blazin Trails $9.98
Metal Gear Acid $10.98
Kingdom of Paradise $20
Smart Bomb $10
King Kong $20

:gba:GBA
Nightmare Before Christmas $11 :shipfree:
Madden 2005 $5.29 :shipfree:
Yoshi Topsy-Turvy $5.29
Dynasty Warriors Advance $5.29

[quote name='YoshiFan1']It should as Donkey Konga 1 was never sold without bongos[/quote]

Hmm, good point.. Sold.

[quote name='NeoStrider']CV's back in stock and there's plenty available[/QUOTE]

Now if MGA would come back in stock at that price. :pray:

Anybody else getting a ship date of August 4th??? I ordered Castlevania and ATV Offroad Fury, which both had shipping within 24hours but the whole order said August 4th

yea dude im pretty sure that the donkey konga is game only, even though they mark the original price unbelievably high. If anyone can confirm though, that would be great. Also does anyone think true crime collectors edition,king kong for xbox and ssx on tour for xbox would come back in stock?

[quote name='psychoxfoo']yea dude im pretty sure that the donkey konga is game only, even though they mark the original price unbelievably high. If anyone can confirm though, that would be great. Also does anyone think true crime collectors edition,king kong for xbox and ssx on tour for xbox would come back in stock?[/QUOTE]

I originally purchased Donkey Konga through Amazon "back in the day" when I had an Amazon GC. When I click the link it tells me I purchased the item on December 4th, 2004.

The version I purchased was with the Bongos. Hope that helps.

If you order one item with free shipping do you get the rest shipped free, or do you have to pay?

Man, if they all shipped free I'd be all over some of these deals. Or even if the shipping was just a tad cheaper.

[quote name='Radic77']Anybody else getting a ship date of August 4th??? I ordered Castlevania and ATV Offroad Fury, which both had shipping within 24hours but the whole order said August 4th[/quote]

Mine has a ship date of August 6th, 2006. :wall:

Well, the ship date of my order (Castlevania and True Crime: NYC CE) said between June 10th to the 12th when I ordered, but I just checked my email and they've already sent me a confirmation saying my order has shipped.

Anyway, that ship date isn't set in stone, it could (and hopefully, will) ship much, much sooner than that.

Thanks OP! Ordered a copy of Final Fight X and KUF: Heroes for XB. I wanted to order a copy of Blitz for XB too but with the upcoming DS Lite, I think I'll just hold off on it for now.

I don't mean to threadcrap or anything but if it ends up anything like the TRU massive sale in December then a handful of those August ship date orders may not end in happiness.

Still hold out hope, though, since it isn't over until TRU says otherwise! You never know until they either send you the item or send you a letter about being unable to restock by the August ship date, by which time they will not charge you for the items since they have no more to sell. A few months of waiting can still mean some massive savings! Heck, they may be giving out that date to make sure they have enough time to gather those items together and fulfill the online orders.

[quote name='Kapwanil']I don't mean to threadcrap or anything but if it ends up anything like the TRU massive sale in December then a handful of those August ship date orders may not end in happiness.

Still hold out hope, though, since it isn't over until TRU says otherwise! You never know until they either send you the item or send you a letter about being unable to restock by the August ship date, by which time they will not charge you for the items since they have no more to sell. A few months of waiting can still mean some massive savings! Heck, they may be giving out that date to make sure they have enough time to gather those items together and fulfill the online orders.[/quote]
What are you talking about? They shipped out my MGA yesterday.

I think he means if TRU oversold some items which would explain the August ship date for some, that is why they could get cancelled

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I think he means if TRU oversold some items which would explain the August ship date for some, that is why they could get cancelled[/quote]

Yup, Yoshi Fan is right! Sorry for being longwinded, I tend to get that way after work and all of that.

I want Warriors, Castlevania and Donkey Konga but only with Bongos. Can anyone confirm with bongos or without?

Im assuming its w/o cause has Bongos listed as a product that people bought with the game and there is a seperate listing for another one for $40 with bongos.

To the OP:
Yoshi Topsy Turvy is no longer available for $4.99! It's now listed at 19.99. Please make the change on the first post so others know. Sorry if I seem like complaining, but I'm annoyed by the fact I missed this sale by a few minutes. :p

[quote name='FakeFx']To the OP:
Yoshi Topsy Turvy is no longer available for $4.99! It's now listed at 19.99. Please make the change on the first post so others know. Sorry if I seem like complaining, but I'm annoyed by the fact I missed this sale by a few minutes. :p[/QUOTE]

Another change: Viewtiful Joe 2 is back up to 14.99

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I think he means if TRU oversold some items which would explain the August ship date for some, that is why they could get cancelled[/QUOTE]

I had many items cancelled from the December TRU sale. I jumped on this deal a little late, so I am not keeping my hopes up of actually getting my order fufilled. If it does, that would be cool, but I doubt it will. It would be cool to get Castlevania for $10 though.

Hopefully, Amazon tries to compete with TRU rather than just relying on affiliates like J&R, Office Depot, and GameStop. It will be nice to get another Web site with possible deals. Ever since the GS/EB merger, there has been a serious void.

[quote name='kaw']Hopefully, Amazon tries to compete with TRU rather than just relying on affiliates like J&R, Office Depot, and GameStop. It will be nice to get another Web site with possible deals. Ever since the GS/EB merger, there has been a serious void.[/QUOTE]

this spells doom for real deals as gamestop deals are horrible, and the inventory of J R and OD are suspect at best

AHHHHH iiii need to know if that donkey konga includes the damn bongos!@!!@!@!@. help me!@! When u try to buy through j&r, the game includes bongo soo... what do you guys think i should do? I already waited long enough cuz i wanted to buy everything at once to save on shipping. Much of my stuff went OOS so i gotta stop delaying.

I'm hoping that Amazon sells videogames like they do DVD, CD's, books, etc, so Amazon Prime will be in effect. Some nice deals on top of Amazon Prime shipping would be a really good combo.

[quote name='psychoxfoo']AHHHHH iiii need to know if that donkey konga includes the damn bongos!@!!@!@!@. help me!@! When u try to buy through j&r, the game includes bongo soo... what do you guys think i should do? I already waited long enough cuz i wanted to buy everything at once to save on shipping. Much of my stuff went OOS so i gotta stop delaying.[/quote]
Not sure. I remember when Donkey Konga was released, you could only buy it with the bongos. Some people have said they've seen it for sale by itself since then, but I can't recall seeing it. It could very well be the case since the release of DK2 and Jungle Beat, but MrNEWZ raised a good point too saying that Amazon said he already purchased that product when he went to the site, and his included the bongos.

The Web site is inconclusive. It shows a picture of the bongo controller in other images, and the release date coincides with what a pre-order date would be for Donkey Konga. However, the weight of the package only shows up as 1.0 pound, less than 2.7 pounds than other Web sites say for Donkey Konga, but heavier than the 5.7 ounces that other GameCube games weigh at Amazon. Chances are this was just default, and it was never updated.

I emailed Amazon customer support and asked them. They replied with:

We're sorry, but we are unable to check the physical details of an item for you. Our information is limited to what the publishers andmanufacturers supply to us, and all of this information appears on our web site.
If you wish to contact the manufacturer directly with your question,
here is the contact information for Nintendo:

http://www.nintendo.com/
Phone CS: 1-800-255-3700, 6a-9p PST M-Sa, 6a-7p PST Su
Corporate: 1-800-633-3236
e-mail: [email protected]

Gamecube Support Line: 1-800-875-1852

Since I already placed the order I didn't feel like following up with Nintendo, and I'll let you all know which one I get. You could try calling them to see if they can tell you if Donkey Konga 1 ever sold without the bongo controller. Someone there must know. If it was then I'm probably getting just a game.

Thanks for your trouble kaw. Yeah, i've made the same inspections about the weight and i did read one review on the site saying something like "this is great because it also includes the bongos" but then again that review was written 2 years ago and i'm pretty sure he bought it throught amazon, not toysrus. Anyway, i also emailed amazon and they simply replied saying that they are not responsible and "I have forwarded your message to the Toys "R" Us customer service
center so that they may assist you. " So it'll be great if u receive ur package soon so you can let us know. I'll post any info regarding what toysrus says. thanks

35.00%

"If you're a sucker for beat-em-ups, you might be able to enjoy this one, though probably not. The fighting system itself has a few interesting features, but almost everything else about the game will either frustrate or annoy." -IGN

30.00%

"While Final Fight: Streetwise isn't broken to the point of being completely unplayable, it is absolutely not worth your time." -GameSpy

65.00%

"It's going to take a rethinking to pull the 3D brawler out of its "me too" phase, and Streetwise certainly isn't helping. But based on the evidence presented here, a little work could go a long way toward finally putting the fight back in the series." -1UP

30.00%

"Instantly forgettable and certainly regrettable, this fighter is preposterously short on both brains and brawn. Here's to hoping that Streetwise listens to its title and is indeed the final Final Fight." -Game Revolution

33.00%

"Final Fight: Streetwise doesn't look good, doesn't play well, and it can't even get its unlockable bonus--the original arcade game--right." -GameSpot

30.00%

"As a modern brawler, Final Fight: Streetwise is worthless." -EuroGamer

Ordered Donkey Konga and got a shipped notification. it says:Weight:
1.gif
11.00 Lbs

[quote name='psychoxfoo']lol isnt that konga a little overweight then?[/quote]Your name is too similar to mine. I'm scared now.

From DHL.com...

Donkey Konga:

Shipment Information:
Ship date: 6/5/2006
Pieces: 1
Total weight: 5 lbs

Now here's my package with Karaoke Revolution and Big Red One:

Shipment Information:
Ship date: 6/5/2006
Pieces: 1
Total weight: 2 lbs

:bouncy: Looking good! :bouncy: