Some new cheapass deals at amazon/toyrus

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
looks like some new price drops at amazon/toysrus. props to bytesizedeals.com, where i got this from.

:xbox:Xbox
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows $19.98 :shipfree:
Nemesis Strike $10 :shipfree:
True Crime NYC $10
THUG 2 $10
The Warriors $19.98
Final Fight X: Streetwise $10
Iron Phoenix $12.50
The Incredibles $10
Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes $15
Tak 3: The Great Juju Challenge (XBOX) $9.99
Karaoke Revolution Party Volume 4 $9.98
SSX On Tour $9.98
True Crime: New York City - Collector's Edition $9.98
[SIZE=-1]King Kong $5.29[/SIZE]

:ps2:PS2
Playstation 2 Starter Kit: Blue $5.29 :shipfree:
[SIZE=-1]MLB Los Angeles Dodgers Pad $10 :shipfree:
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]MLB Atlanta Braves Pad $10 :shipfree:[/SIZE]
Castlevania Curse of Darkness $9.98
Getaway: Black Monday $10
Madden NFL 2005 $7.50
Spartan Total Warrior $15
RYGAR:The Legendary Adventure $5.29
NBA Ballers with bonus Midway Arcade Treasures $9.98
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time $9.98
Viewtiful Joe 2 $5.29
Blitz: The League $9.98
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Lockdown
PS2 6 Pk. of Games $12.48

:360:Xbox 360
Faceplate: Woody $10
Faceplate: Silver $10
THZ Basic Faceplate $7.50
TSZ Designer Faceplate - Jungle $7.50
TSZ Designer Faceplate - Urban $7.50
Gun $28.98

:gc:Gamecube

16 MB Memory Card: Frost $5.29
16 MB Memory Card: Blue $5.29
Donkey Konga (w/ Bongos???) $25 :shipfree:
True Crime 2 $9.98
Call of Duty: Big Red One $9.98
100 WT Inverter $5.29 :shipfree:
Sound System $5.29

:ds:DS
Tak 3: The Great Juju Challenge:shipfree:

:psp:PSP
World Rally Championship $19.98
PSP Bundle With FIFA 2006 $200
PSP Bundle With FIFA 2006 $200
ATV Offroad Fury Blazin Trails $9.98
Metal Gear Acid $10.98
Kingdom of Paradise $20
Smart Bomb $10
King Kong $20

:gba:GBA
Nightmare Before Christmas $11 :shipfree:
Madden 2005 $5.29 :shipfree:
Yoshi Topsy-Turvy $5.29
Dynasty Warriors Advance $5.29

Damn so the weight of konga looks pretty much like it includes the bongos now. lol ok so im still a little worried it not being the real thing, is there any way u can call dhl to ask them about the item box dimensions/description?

[quote name='psychoxfoo']Damn so the weight of konga looks pretty much like it includes the bongos now. lol ok so im still a little worried it not being the real thing, is there any way u can call dhl to ask them about the item box dimensions/description?[/QUOTE]

You can return it if it's not what you want...

[quote name='psychoxfoo']Damn so the weight of konga looks pretty much like it includes the bongos now. lol ok so im still a little worried it not being the real thing, is there any way u can call dhl to ask them about the item box dimensions/description?[/quote]
It is out for delivery now, so I'll let you know if it has bongos or not when I get home from work.

EDIT: Unfortunately, it looks like the free shipping is gone from it on Amazon.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']would assume thta if it doesn't say bongos it doesn't include bongos.

If you're really hard up I cna get you a Jungle Beat set with Bongos.[/QUOTE]

Ackbar: I'm in need of a second Bongo set (and didn't want two copies of Donkey Konga 1 since I know Jungle Beat and 2 shipped with Bongos. I didn't want it to be like Taiko and have 2 drums and 2 games. ;-) ) --- PM me about it.

Just got my 6 PS2 games for 12.xx and traded 4 of them into game stop for $24, kept Spiderman for my son and the bowling game for kicks... Not too shabby.

got Curse of Darkness today-- played for a couple hours. It's good -- just 2-D Castlevania in a 3-D world, no frills. feels kinda like a DMC clone but with less action and more rpg elements. it also has really bland graphics and environments but it's fun and definitely worth $15.

Why is it that everytime i click on the

qp-shipfree.gif

link on the first page, it directs me to a different game? I even looked WRC on amazon and it says its 39.99. Is this a typo? I'd really like to have WRC for 20 bucks. Thanks

It sold out from Toys R Us who had it for $19.98, so Amazon is now carrying it from another merchant who wants $40 for it. If Toys R Us.com gets it back in stock, it will be $19.98 again

[quote name='kcc86']Why is it that everytime i click on the

qp-shipfree.gif

link on the first page, it directs me to a different game? I even looked WRC on amazon and it says its 39.99. Is this a typo? I'd really like to have WRC for 20 bucks. Thanks[/QUOTE]

The link's been wrong, but when you searched, it WAS $19.99 for a day or two, I picked it up the day this went up. But since the game is brand new, I think the $19.99 price was a mistake.

bread's done
Back