Some New TRU Clearance starting Dec 26 -updated 12/24-

benboxer

CAGiversary!
The list is probably incomplete but this is all I have for now. I also don't know if these prices will be good online but they technically go into effect on Monday so it might be worth checking out.

* new stuff added 12/24

GBA :gba:
Board Game Classics Chess/ Checkers/ Backgammon
Drill Dozer
F-18 Hornet
Gunstar Super Heroes
Klax/Marble Madness
Lemony Snicket*
Lilo & Stitch
Lizzie Maguire 2
Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin King
Pinball Tycoon
Pokemon Fire Red w/wireless adapter
Pokemon Leaf Green w/wireless adapter*
Rebelstar*
Rocket Power Zero Gravity
Rugrats Go Wild
Shrek 2
Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom &Nicktoons Freeze Frame Frenzy 2pk
Sudoku Fever
Tony Hawk American Sk8teland
Top Spin 2
Tower
WarioWare Twisted
Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tumbly
XMen Official Game
YuGiOh Championship 06
YuGiOh Destiny Board
YuGiOh RoD/SC Double Pack
YuGiOh GX Duel Academy
Zelda Minish Cap

DBZ GT Transformation*

Tales of Phantasia

DS :ds:
Feel the Magic*
Polarium*

Advance Wars DS
Castlevania DoS
Deep Labyrinth
Metroid Pinball
Point Blank*
Resident Evil DS
Rub Rabbits
Trace Memory
YuGiOh Nightmare Troubador*

Lost Magic
Pokemon Dash

PSP :psp:
Capcom Classics Remix
Coded Arms
The Con
FIFA 06
Gradius Collection
Mercury
Metal Gear Acid 2
Samurai Warriors State of War
Viewtiful Joe RHR
XMen Legends 2

Ape Escape Academy
Go!Sudoku
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
Megaman Powered Up
Neopets PetPet Adv
Valkyrie Lenneth*
Winning Eleven 9
World Champ Poker 2
Ys Ark of Napishtim

GameCube :gc:
ATV Quad Power Racing*
Batallion Wars
Call of Duty: Big Red One
Chibi Robo
Donkey Konga 2
Gun
Harry Potter GoF w/Movie Ticket
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Odama
Pacman World 3
Spiderman 2
Super Monkey Ball
WWE Day of Reckoning*

Curious George

Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Sonic Heroes/Adventures 2pk

PS2 :ps2:
Amplitude
Blowout*
Chessmaster*
EverQuest*
Jampak 11
Maximo*
Robotech Battlecry*
Trivial Pursuit*
Virtual Fighter Evo*
Virtual Quest*

Ace Combat 4
Atelier Iris 2
Ape Escape 3
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collector's Edition
Conflict Desert Storm*
Curious George
Dot Hack //GU*
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City Bundle
Grandia III*
Karaoke Rev Party
Metal Saga*
Monster Rancher Evo
Ratchet and Clank
Resident Evil 4
Rogue Trooper*
Samurai Champloo
Scooby Night of 100 Frights*
Simpsons Road Rage*
Sly Cooper*
SOCOM 3
Steambot Chronicles
Winback 2
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour*
XMen Official Game

MLB 2K6

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
Driver Parallel Lines
Eye Toy Operation Spy Toy
FFXI CoP
Gallop Racer 06
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
OutRun C2C*
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Tales of Legendia
TOCA Race Driver 3
Tomb Raider Legend

Xbox :xbox:
Breakdown
Cold Fear*
Dead Man's Hand*
Dead to Rights 2*
Fight Club*
Max Payne
Rogue Ops*

50 Cent Bulletproof
Aeon Flux
And1 Streetball
Atari Anthology
ATV 2 Quad Power Racing
Battlefield 2
Big Mutha Truckers 2
Brothers in Arms EiB*
Capcom Classics Collection Vol 1
Finding Nemo
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Godfather CE*
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Gun
Jade Empire
Karaoke Rev Party
Matrix Path of Neo
Mercenaries
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Street v3
NHL 2K6
Pacman World 2
Pinball HoF
Rainbow Six Lockdown
Stacked
Tomb Raider Legend
Torino 06
True Crime NYC
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour
Worms Forts Under Siege

Fight Night 3
Godfather
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle

Xbox 360 :360:
NHL 2K6

Call of Duty 2 GOTY
Final Fantasy XI
The Outfit
Quake 4
Tiger Woods 06
Tomb Raider Legend
XMen Official Game

Seems to be 10AM for most people, but you can check your's here. You can always call the store as well and a recording should tell you when they open.

[quote name='kevzik']LMFAO...totally forgot I am going through sacramento![/QUOTE]

woot to sacramento. The one at arden doesn't have much from what I've seen, I didn't look too hard though, but pretty sure it shiet. I will be going to the Citrus Heights TRU in the morning, maybe the Elk Grove one later. If you are going to stockton through Sac then I assume thats the one you would be going to? I dunno where your coming from, but I am sure there has got to be closer ones than Sacramento or Stockton, so where you live then?

I live in redding...chico is the nearest spot, but that it out of the way. I am trying to stay south on my way to my dads.

Is it to early to get an update on the clearance prices proposed for today?
...Maybe the cag's are stuck in the return lines.

[quote name='MSA']Is it to early to get an update on the clearance prices proposed for today?
...Maybe the cag's are stuck in the return lines.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to try my best to get my hands on the official list while I'm there...

I'll be heading out in about a half hour towards TRU and coming back who knows when.... >_

[quote name='Dkellar']Well, the stores open at 10 AM so yes, it is a littler early for an update.[/QUOTE]

8am... they are still doing 'Holiday Hours'.

No, they open at regular hours. As confirmed by employees, the website, and calling. Come on now, read the thread. I even just called the 3 nearest me to confirm, all closed at the moment.

I'm going to take an early lunch at 11 to pick up Grandia III and Point Blank.. went ahead and took a Nexium and charging my Zen to drown out the noise; I know I'm going to need it.

One of the stores near me opens at 8am (PSt), so I'm headed there rigth now. Hopefully one of you Eastcoasters will be back in the next 30 minutes.

Just came back from TRU. I was going to go price adjust the games that I already had purchased but there was a line of about 60 people. I said, "fuck that" and left. I'll go to adjust another time. They must have received a PS3 or Wii shipment.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm going to try my best to get my hands on the official list while I'm there...

I'll be heading out in about a half hour towards TRU and coming back who knows when.... >_

[quote name='Kendro']Just came back from TRU. I was going to go price adjust the games that I already had purchased but there was a line of about 60 people. I said, "fuck that" and left. I'll go to adjust another time. They must have received a PS3 or Wii shipment.[/quote]

I really thought about it this morning, but I decided against it. I pre-purchased everything I could find, except GodFather CE, which I'll gladly trade for if I can't find it. The single game wasn't worth a trip to that store this morning, though.

[quote name='tiredfornow']you're brave, with all the fucking people that are probably already there. lol[/QUOTE]
I got pretty lucky. I was in and out in about 10 minutes.

I picked up Gunstar Super Heros, .hack//G.U. vol. 1//Rebirth, Steambot Chronicles and Grandia III. I think another CAGer might have been there as well, he went right for the unmarked clearance games. I followed him right up to the register to check on the prices too, just to make sure of the prices.

Call of Duty 2 GOTY edition still rang up as 39.99 here in NJ. slim pickings here. everything probably still cleaned out for x-mas. no RE, no AW: DS. friend picked up Metal Gear Acid 2.

are there any games that aren't ringing up as sale?

If anyone gets an extra metal saga or Castlevania DoS let me know. Those are only 2 games i really need.

I plan to try to pick up some extra rpg's for trading if I can.

GL to people on this one. I went and found practically nothing.

Here are some prices for PSP games that were in the clearance bin.

All 19.99

Exit (wtf???)
Lumines (normal price)
Socom 1 (normal price)
Untold Legends GH (NON GH WAS STILL $29.99, wtf???)
Worms (still too expensive)

Only 9.99 game that I looked up was Gradius Collection, which I think is on the list already.

Just got back and was able to score pretty much everything i was looking for. The TRU was pretty stocked, though there was no clearence bin. Had to know what you were looking for.

Atelier Iris 2
Steambot
Metal Saga
Godfather CE
Odama

They had multiples of each.

Also scored a FF XI set for $14

If anyones got an extra grandia III they want to trade for, pm me.

Just came back from my TRU. No RE:DS, no Grandia III, no Metal Saga. Actually, my TRU has REALLY scaled down their PS2 section.

They did have Metroid Prime Pinball though, which I really wanted. But I forgot my fucking wallet at home so i'll have to pick it up tommorrow. They had a crapload of copies so i'm not concerned.

can somebody else scan Call of Duty 2 for me? definitely want to know if the GOTY edition is still ringing up as 39.99.

Just Picked up the following:
Grandia III
Samurai Champloo
Metal Gear Acid 2
Steambot Chronicles
Metal Saga
Atelier Iris 2

I wanted to get some YGO games (one for GBA or DS) or Resident Evil DS but they weren't in stock. -_-

If anyone can help a fellow CAG (with cleaned out TRUs) out:

Atelier Iris 2
Steambot Chronicles
Grandia 3
.hack GU
Samurai Champloo
Metal Saga
Advance Wars DS
Zelda Minish Cap

Willing to pay price + shipping. PM me

Does anyone know if I can do the price adjustment at any ToysRus store, or does it have to be the store I bought them from? I may be able to hit a store during lunch, and would rather do that than waiting until tonight.

The store that was supposed to open at 8am lied to me. A nice manager saw me waiting and she told me that they forgot to change the message to say 10am. At least she was nice enough to let me know instead of letting me wait in the cold much longer.

[quote name='dragonjud']Does anyone know if I can do the price adjustment at any ToysRus store, or does it have to be the store I bought them from? I may be able to hit a store during lunch, and would rather do that than waiting until tonight.[/quote]

You should be able to do the price adjustment at any TRU store.

Anyone has extra copy of the .hack GU and Grandia 3 and willing to sell them at reasonable price. please pm me. My area did not have both games

or I have Fatal Frame 3 for trade

I just got back from the Rockaway, NJ TRU, and they had pretty much everything I was looking for aside from Advance Wars: Dual Strike and Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow. If you can make the trip, it might be worth your time. They had plenty of copies (~7-10) of Metal Saga, Steambot Chronicles, .hack//GU, Ape Escape 3, and Atelier Iris 2 just sitting there. Only 3 copies of Grandia III though.

Not much at my TRU. No Grandia, no Metal Saga, no Atelier Iris, no .hack.

But they did at least have Steambot Chronicles which is all I was really looking for anyways.

[quote name='jpuma1']can somebody else scan Call of Duty 2 for me? definitely want to know if the GOTY edition is still ringing up as 39.99.[/QUOTE]

CoD2 GOTY is definitely 19.98

Damn, TRU was a mess. Hardly any of the games I wanted. I got a few but they were the last copies and shit. Also, Fatal Frame 3 rang up as $19.98. Oh well, purchased it anyway.

Ok so I go into TRU and find some of the clearance games and some lady that works there rips them outta my hands and says these games are not for sale yet....

Saying they are inventory still, yet they were on the sales floor......so now I am not sure if that employee was pulling a fast one on me or if this lady was actually telling me the truth, yet she still gave me the worst attitude I the entire world.

Well, it was a flop for me as I forgot to take the list with me and my TRU didn't have anything marked!:bomb:

I was able to picked up Tomb Raider Legend but they didn't have any Gunstar Super Heroes left.:whistle2:(

bread's done
Back