Some New TRU Clearance starting Dec 26 -updated 12/24-

benboxer

CAGiversary!
The list is probably incomplete but this is all I have for now. I also don't know if these prices will be good online but they technically go into effect on Monday so it might be worth checking out.

* new stuff added 12/24

GBA :gba:
Board Game Classics Chess/ Checkers/ Backgammon
Drill Dozer
F-18 Hornet
Gunstar Super Heroes
Klax/Marble Madness
Lemony Snicket*
Lilo & Stitch
Lizzie Maguire 2
Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin King
Pinball Tycoon
Pokemon Fire Red w/wireless adapter
Pokemon Leaf Green w/wireless adapter*
Rebelstar*
Rocket Power Zero Gravity
Rugrats Go Wild
Shrek 2
Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom &Nicktoons Freeze Frame Frenzy 2pk
Sudoku Fever
Tony Hawk American Sk8teland
Top Spin 2
Tower
WarioWare Twisted
Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tumbly
XMen Official Game
YuGiOh Championship 06
YuGiOh Destiny Board
YuGiOh RoD/SC Double Pack
YuGiOh GX Duel Academy
Zelda Minish Cap

DBZ GT Transformation*

Tales of Phantasia

DS :ds:
Feel the Magic*
Polarium*

Advance Wars DS
Castlevania DoS
Deep Labyrinth
Metroid Pinball
Point Blank*
Resident Evil DS
Rub Rabbits
Trace Memory
YuGiOh Nightmare Troubador*

Lost Magic
Pokemon Dash

PSP :psp:
Capcom Classics Remix
Coded Arms
The Con
FIFA 06
Gradius Collection
Mercury
Metal Gear Acid 2
Samurai Warriors State of War
Viewtiful Joe RHR
XMen Legends 2

Ape Escape Academy
Go!Sudoku
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
Megaman Powered Up
Neopets PetPet Adv
Valkyrie Lenneth*
Winning Eleven 9
World Champ Poker 2
Ys Ark of Napishtim

GameCube :gc:
ATV Quad Power Racing*
Batallion Wars
Call of Duty: Big Red One
Chibi Robo
Donkey Konga 2
Gun
Harry Potter GoF w/Movie Ticket
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Odama
Pacman World 3
Spiderman 2
Super Monkey Ball
WWE Day of Reckoning*

Curious George

Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Sonic Heroes/Adventures 2pk

PS2 :ps2:
Amplitude
Blowout*
Chessmaster*
EverQuest*
Jampak 11
Maximo*
Robotech Battlecry*
Trivial Pursuit*
Virtual Fighter Evo*
Virtual Quest*

Ace Combat 4
Atelier Iris 2
Ape Escape 3
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collector's Edition
Conflict Desert Storm*
Curious George
Dot Hack //GU*
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City Bundle
Grandia III*
Karaoke Rev Party
Metal Saga*
Monster Rancher Evo
Ratchet and Clank
Resident Evil 4
Rogue Trooper*
Samurai Champloo
Scooby Night of 100 Frights*
Simpsons Road Rage*
Sly Cooper*
SOCOM 3
Steambot Chronicles
Winback 2
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour*
XMen Official Game

MLB 2K6

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
Driver Parallel Lines
Eye Toy Operation Spy Toy
FFXI CoP
Gallop Racer 06
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
OutRun C2C*
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Tales of Legendia
TOCA Race Driver 3
Tomb Raider Legend

Xbox :xbox:
Breakdown
Cold Fear*
Dead Man's Hand*
Dead to Rights 2*
Fight Club*
Max Payne
Rogue Ops*

50 Cent Bulletproof
Aeon Flux
And1 Streetball
Atari Anthology
ATV 2 Quad Power Racing
Battlefield 2
Big Mutha Truckers 2
Brothers in Arms EiB*
Capcom Classics Collection Vol 1
Finding Nemo
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Godfather CE*
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Gun
Jade Empire
Karaoke Rev Party
Matrix Path of Neo
Mercenaries
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Street v3
NHL 2K6
Pacman World 2
Pinball HoF
Rainbow Six Lockdown
Stacked
Tomb Raider Legend
Torino 06
True Crime NYC
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour
Worms Forts Under Siege

Fight Night 3
Godfather
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle

Xbox 360 :360:
NHL 2K6

Call of Duty 2 GOTY
Final Fantasy XI
The Outfit
Quake 4
Tiger Woods 06
Tomb Raider Legend
XMen Official Game

I picked up:

Grandia 3
Monster Rancher Evo
Alteleir Iris 2
Steambot Chronicles
Final Fantasy IV

All for Trade

I want
Resident Evil DS
Castlevania DS
Advance Wars DS

Thanks!

In and out in 15. I was told that since it was a price adjustment, I could skip the hella long return line and go straight to the service desk for the adjust (the registers were all being used for returns though). Then went over and snagged Grandia III and was out the door.

Thanks go to OP and others for the lists!

Also, checked and the following are NOT on sale:
PS2:
Valkyrie Profile Sylmeria
Disgaea 2
Xenosaga III

I bought

Rub Rabbits x2 $9.98 each
Feel the Magic $4.98
Polarium $4.98
Point Blank DS x2 $9.98
Grandia 3 $9.98

I asked them to price check Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney and Nanostray both rang up for $19..99. The employee told me that Atelier Iris 2 was $49.99 he did not want to scan the game for me he did not look too happy that I was getting the games for cheap.:( The games were not in the bin I had to look on the shelves.

I had no problem price adjusting the Advance Wars DS I bought last week.

[quote name='Prepster']Ok so I go into TRU and find some of the clearance games and some lady that works there rips them outta my hands and says these games are not for sale yet....

Saying they are inventory still, yet they were on the sales floor......so now I am not sure if that employee was pulling a fast one on me or if this lady was actually telling me the truth, yet she still gave me the worst attitude I the entire world.[/quote]

Hilarious. :lol: And not surprising as seems like some store clerks are just tight asses about stuff.

Well better get cleaned up and get going I guess since I'm up. I went just the day before Chris Eve and already TRU was pretty bare bones w/ many games sold out or down to 1 or 2 copies, and many w/o even display dividers for many of the markdown games listed (RE, CV for DS) so we'll see...

Pretty good haul this morning:

Steambot Chronicles
Deep Labyrinth
Atelier Iris 2
Grandia 3
Monster Rancher Evo (not sure if I want to keep)
Rebelstar
Fight Night Round 3 (for my bro's birthday)

Got 3 transformers too since they are having a buy 2 get 1 free

Classic Jetfire
Classic Optimus Prime
Classic Grimlock

Hit up the Sterling, VA location on my lunch... Picked up Metal Gear Ac!d 2, Capcom Classics Remix... Had wanted to pick up:
GBA
Zelda Minish Cap
DS
Castlevania DoS
Resident Evil DS
PSP
Samurai Warriors State of War
Valkyrie Lenneth
Ys Ark of Napishtim
PS2
Dot Hack //GU
Grandia III
Resident Evil 4
Steambot Chronicles
Tales of Legendia

My TRU was pretty damn cleaned out. They had 1 copy of Chibi Robo, one copy of Batallion Wars, NO big PS2 games at all.
I picked up Baiten Kaitos w/ CD, Breakdown (even though I don't own an xbox, I've heard good things...), and Odama (though I might play it).
Would be interested in :Grandia III, Steambot Chronicles, and Advance Wars DS.

I went to 2 TRU's. One in Natick Mass and the other in Dedham Mass. I had someone in Natick run a price check on Valkyrie Profile and it rang up $39.99. Nothing was marked down yet. I bought Final Fantasy advane can Fatal Frame 3. They both rang up with 19.98 prices but had 9.98 stickers. I asked the manager who adjusted the prices for me if anything else was on sale and she said "no the two games you just bought actually went up in price this morning." Very weird.:cry:

Picked up Steambot Chronicles and Metal Gear Acid 2, the only two games I really wanted. I was in a hurry, didn't really look to see what else they may have had. Oddly enough it took them literally about 25 minutes and 3 people to find the two games in lockup, then they had to pull the rest of the tickets that were on the floor for the two games o_O.

Would've picked up a few extra copies of games I already own for trading, but I'm flaaaat broke now, I have like a dollar to live on until friday :p. Good luck to everyone though!

Got:
Atelier Iris 2
RE4
Tales of Legendia (dunno if I want to keep this one or not)

Wish they still had that one copy of Gallop Racer but no luck.

I got there 10 min after opening and it was cleaned out except for Ape Escape 3, Tomb Raider, and Samurai Champloo. Either FW came in at opening or the employees owned me.

Im At AToys R Us That Has Enchanted Arms For Twenty. They Have Deep Labryinth Also But It Didnt Look That Good Of A Game To Me. Ill Buy It Now If Anyone Would Trade Me Metal Saga For It?

I snagged a copy of Resident Evil for the DS.

Nothing, and I mean nothing, was marked. Slim pickings on many of the mentioned PS2 and/or XBOX titles.

There were only old GBA games (very old, and none of them any good) on clearance at the TRU in Chicago off of rt. 59 (visiting my in laws). I took 5 PSP games up to the counter, and all rang up at full price. Is this a YMMV thing?

[quote name='Dezlen']There were only old GBA games (very old, and none of them any good) on clearance at the TRU in Chicago off of rt. 59 (visiting my in laws). I took 5 PSP games up to the counter, and all rang up at full price. Is this a YMMV thing?[/quote]

I've hit 3 stores so far and none of the prices are marked but they all come up the listed prices, so I think this is national. At 2 of the stores they even took out all the games they had left behind the register that I bought and stuck them in the 9.99 bin since the manager didn't even know about the clearance.

Thanks OP. My store didn't have Metal Saga and Castlevania: DoS but I manged to get Grandia 3, Odama, and Steambot. They had about 30 copies of Pokeman Leaf Green.

[quote name='chicagoz']Im At AToys R Us That Has Enchanted Arms For Twenty. They Have Deep Labryinth Also But It Didnt Look That Good Of A Game To Me. Ill Buy It Now If Anyone Would Trade Me Metal Saga For It?[/QUOTE]

Did it have a tag listing it at $20 or did it ring up for $20. Might be worth checking next time someone goes.

[quote name='deathscythehe']I've hit 3 stores so far and none of the prices are marked but they all come up the listed prices, so I think this is national. At 2 of the stores they even took out all the games they had left behind the register that I bought and stuck them in the 9.99 bin since the manager didn't even know about the clearance.[/quote]

I took the PSP games up to the register, and all rang up their original prices. There was nothing else besides the GBA games marked down for any other systems.

Nuts...by the time I get home everything I wanted will be picked.

O BTW Final Fantasy IV rang up for 19.98 for me but was marked 9.98. I had to wait in Customer Service line to get it priced adjusted since I didn't notice it when I was cashing out. Just a heads up to pay attention lol. :)

I'm definately going to check on Enchanted Arms at my local store. I rented that one and got through about half of it before sending it back. It's a very good old school RPG.

[quote name='pimpinc333']O BTW Final Fantasy IV rang up for 19.98 for me but was marked 9.98. I had to wait in Customer Service line to get it priced adjusted since I didn't notice it when I was cashing out. Just a heads up to pay attention lol. :)[/QUOTE]

yeah, that and fatal frame got marked up today. probably the game was tagged and binned and they didn't bother fishing it out.

Picked up a couple below some for trades My store had FFXI, The Outfit, Tomb Raider Legends, COD2 all for Xbox 360, Tons of Gunstar Heroes, Drill Dozer, Metroid Pinball, Deep Labyrinth, Trace Memory.

For Myself:
Steamboat Chronicles
Tales of Legendia
Metal Gear Acid 2

For Trade:

Monster Rancher EVO
Gradius Collection
Deep Labyrinth
Metroid Pinball

Looking For:
Grandia III
Metal Saga
Alteleir Iris 2
Samurai Champloo

Got luck with the last Steambot and Grandia III, and one of about 30 copies of Point Blank. Everything was marked really nice, and employees were extremely helpful. Awesome experience, really.

Got a pretty nice haul today.
Atelier Iris 2
Steambot Chronicles
Tales of Legendia
Grand Theft Auto Double Pack
Capcom Classics Collection Remixed
Mega Gear Ac!d 2
Rub Rabbits
Deep Labyrinth
Tales of Phantasia
The Tower

Couldn't find Grandia III, Metal Saga, or Castlevania DOS but the Fatal Frame III and Final Fantasy IV I picked up earlier this week makes up for them. :applause:

I went to two TRUs and the first one was awesome, the second one sucked.

At the first one I got Steambot Chronicles (x2. One for a friend), Advance Wars DS and Trace Memory. They had plenty of VP2, but I didn't feel like dropping the money just yet. I grabbed the cases for Monster Rancher, Grandia 3, and .hack, but they didn't have the actual game. Like 15 displays, but no game.

I went to the second one, and after waiting in line for 15 minutes with ANOTHER display/no game situation, the employee told me that somebody came in and bought everything they had that got marked down. I managed to find a copy of Tales of Legendia, but like with VP2, I didn't really want to drop 20 on it.

I was really hoping for at least Metal Saga and Monster Rancher.

And NOTHING was marked at all.

Went back to TRU around noon and got everything price adjusted in 20 seconds. Also ended up picking up Point Blank DS. They had a lot of everything on the list except for the big guns, Advance Wars DS, Dawn of Sorrow, and Resident Evil.

I also ended up returning the Artelier Iris 2 and Steambot Chronicles that I had purchased a few days ago. Reading through this thread, I see quite a few are looking for Artelier Iris. Kinda regret returning them now.

OP, YOU HAVE MY DEEPEST GRATITUDE.

Also stopped by GS and picked up DK Jungle Beat and extra Bongos for $10, woo hoo!

while getting my games this morning, I noticed several cases of Wiis they got in this morning sitting behind the counter. If you are looking for a Wii, check it out while getting your Clearence games.

Thanks alot OP

I went to 3 TRUs and managed to get
odama
Deep Labyrinth
samurai champloo
.hack//gu
Atelier Iris 2
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

I couldnt find resident evil ds or coded arms but Im happy with what I got.
The lady at the register refused to price check the games for me so I just told her I was gonna buy them and when they rang up for $10 she was really surprised and told both her co workers.

scored deep labyrinth $10, and Odama $10. Outfit $20 and Tales of Legendia $20. Pretty good deal. Thanks!!

would like rubrabits, point blank, or alteir aries 2 if anyone needs one of mine.

Picked up (Chico, CA)
Tomb Raider Legends
Odama
Rub Rabbitts

I think they had more of all of these

and

Fatal Frame 3 for PS2, except it rang up 19.98 instead of the 9.98 listed in the other thread. They had 1 more at the Chico TRU, but you have to ask for it where you pick up the games.

Couldn't find Resident Evil DS.

Seem like the Toyrus in Fulton is pretty clean up,someone already purchased most games and probably return to adjust the price.They still have plenty of valkyrie lenneth,point blank ds and etc.

Anyone in NYC who really want a good selection of games head to the TRu in Metropilitan in Brooklyn,last stop in m train,their loaded full of clearance games.
i think they have over 5 point blank ds,7 steambot,7 monster evo,10 hack gu,5 final fantasy vi cost $20,3 phoenix wright cost $20,4 jade limited,5 rub rub rabbits and much more.Never paid close attention towards the psp,xbox360 and xbox games.Apperently,most of customers there didn't notice the clearance sale.

i hoard a bit of game to sale some cagamers who have trouble finding these game.I'm willing sale it if you willing pay for orginal cost+shipping cost+tax+paypal fee(if your using paypal)+little bit for my trouble.here's the extras i got.

x1 rub rub rabits
x1 lost labrinth
x2 steambot
x4 iris 2
x4 hack gu
x5 monster rancher evo

can get more of:metal saga,rubrub,point blank ds,lost labrinth,iris 2,hack gu,monster evo,grandia 3,drill dozer,jade empire,valkyrie lenneth,gunstar heros,rebelstar,odama,battalion wars,metroid pinball,trace memory

wants:
YuGiOh Championship 06
YuGiOh Destiny Board
fatal frame 3

[quote name='fatbeer']Seem like the Toyrus in Fulton is pretty clean up,someone already purchased most games and probably return to adjust the price.They still have plenty of valkyrie lenneth,point blank ds and etc.

Anyone in NYC who really want a good selection of games head to the TRu in Metropilitan in Brooklyn,last stop in m train,their loaded full of clearance games.
i think they have over 5 point blank ds,7 steambot,7 monster evo,10 hack gu,5 final fantasy vi cost $20,3 phoenix wright cost $20,4 jade limited,5 rub rub rabbits and much more.Never paid close attention towards the psp,xbox360 and xbox games.Apperently,most of customers there didn't notice the clearance sale.

i hoard a bit of game to sale some cagamers who have trouble finding these game.I'm willing sale it if you willing pay for orginal cost+shipping cost+tax+paypal fee(if your using paypal)+little bit for my trouble.here's the extras i got.

x1 point blank ds
x1 rub rub rabits
x1 lost labrinth
x3 steambot
x2 metal saga
x7 iris 2
x7 hack gu
x4 grandia iii
x5 monster rancher evo

can get more of:any of top of that list,drill dozer,jade empire,valkyrie lenneth,gunstar heros,rebelstar,odama,battalion wars,metroid pinball,trace memory

wants:
YuGiOh Championship 06
YuGiOh Destiny Board
fatal frame 3[/quote]
Thanks, Anybody visit the mid-town store yet? The place is probably a zoo, but it would be nice to find out if it's worth going before heading there.

Hit up the TRU in Citrus Heights, CA, and snagged 3 games (Steambot, Deep Labryinth and Warioware Twisted) Got there none too soon as there was already at least 2-3 other guys with their lists going through the games. Was it any of you CAGers?

[quote name='dragonjud']Thanks, Anybody yet visit the mid-town store. The place is probably a zoo, but it would be nice to find out if it's worth going before heading there.[/QUOTE]

i'm might check that out later,still missing couple of my wants.i want to get some rest now before fighting the large crowd.

PM sent, fatbeer.

Not much luck at my local store. Was able to find one lone copy of steambot but everything else was cleared out. Was able to help out a clueless dad trying to help his kid spend his christmas money wisely. They picked up a 10.00 copy of ape escape 3 and seemed happy enough. Thanks again, OP!

Enchanted Arms for 360 has a red "NEW LOWER PRICE" sticker on it. $19.98. It rang up $59.99 and the employee had to call to have it changed. I went to two different TRU and the last one had the lower price.

I picked up between the two I went to:

Atelier Iris 2 ($9.98, only one I could find)
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (w/CD Sountrack) ($5.20)
Grandia III ($9.98, only one I could find)
Enchanted Arms ($19.98)

Wish I could have bought Steambot Chronicles, Castlevania, and Metal Saga, but they were all gone. I'm happy cuz I wanted Enchanted Arms and finally found it for a good price. Guess I lucked out on that one...

Just got back from the Peabody, MA TRU. Picked up:

DS
Rub Rabbits
Point Blank
Deep Labyrinth

GBA
Gunstar Super Heroes

XBox
Karaoke Party Revolution
Godfather CE

PS2
Dot Hack GU
Atelier Iris 2
Grandia 3
Ape Escape 3
Samurai Champloo
Monster Rancher Evo

All were $10 each.

What I copped:
Point Blank DS (Last One)
Odama w/ mic
Rub Rabbits
Metroid Pinball w/rumble
Metal Gear Acid 2
Phoenix Wright ($20 & last one--now get to see what the hype is about)

Not Castlevania or Resident Evil but wasn't expecting anything.

bread's done
Back