Some New TRU Clearance starting Dec 26 -updated 12/24-

benboxer

CAGiversary!
The list is probably incomplete but this is all I have for now. I also don't know if these prices will be good online but they technically go into effect on Monday so it might be worth checking out.

* new stuff added 12/24

GBA :gba:
Board Game Classics Chess/ Checkers/ Backgammon
Drill Dozer
F-18 Hornet
Gunstar Super Heroes
Klax/Marble Madness
Lemony Snicket*
Lilo & Stitch
Lizzie Maguire 2
Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin King
Pinball Tycoon
Pokemon Fire Red w/wireless adapter
Pokemon Leaf Green w/wireless adapter*
Rebelstar*
Rocket Power Zero Gravity
Rugrats Go Wild
Shrek 2
Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom &Nicktoons Freeze Frame Frenzy 2pk
Sudoku Fever
Tony Hawk American Sk8teland
Top Spin 2
Tower
WarioWare Twisted
Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tumbly
XMen Official Game
YuGiOh Championship 06
YuGiOh Destiny Board
YuGiOh RoD/SC Double Pack
YuGiOh GX Duel Academy
Zelda Minish Cap

DBZ GT Transformation*

Tales of Phantasia

DS :ds:
Feel the Magic*
Polarium*

Advance Wars DS
Castlevania DoS
Deep Labyrinth
Metroid Pinball
Point Blank*
Resident Evil DS
Rub Rabbits
Trace Memory
YuGiOh Nightmare Troubador*

Lost Magic
Pokemon Dash

PSP :psp:
Capcom Classics Remix
Coded Arms
The Con
FIFA 06
Gradius Collection
Mercury
Metal Gear Acid 2
Samurai Warriors State of War
Viewtiful Joe RHR
XMen Legends 2

Ape Escape Academy
Go!Sudoku
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
Megaman Powered Up
Neopets PetPet Adv
Valkyrie Lenneth*
Winning Eleven 9
World Champ Poker 2
Ys Ark of Napishtim

GameCube :gc:
ATV Quad Power Racing*
Batallion Wars
Call of Duty: Big Red One
Chibi Robo
Donkey Konga 2
Gun
Harry Potter GoF w/Movie Ticket
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Odama
Pacman World 3
Spiderman 2
Super Monkey Ball
WWE Day of Reckoning*

Curious George

Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Sonic Heroes/Adventures 2pk

PS2 :ps2:
Amplitude
Blowout*
Chessmaster*
EverQuest*
Jampak 11
Maximo*
Robotech Battlecry*
Trivial Pursuit*
Virtual Fighter Evo*
Virtual Quest*

Ace Combat 4
Atelier Iris 2
Ape Escape 3
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collector's Edition
Conflict Desert Storm*
Curious George
Dot Hack //GU*
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City Bundle
Grandia III*
Karaoke Rev Party
Metal Saga*
Monster Rancher Evo
Ratchet and Clank
Resident Evil 4
Rogue Trooper*
Samurai Champloo
Scooby Night of 100 Frights*
Simpsons Road Rage*
Sly Cooper*
SOCOM 3
Steambot Chronicles
Winback 2
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour*
XMen Official Game

MLB 2K6

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
Driver Parallel Lines
Eye Toy Operation Spy Toy
FFXI CoP
Gallop Racer 06
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
OutRun C2C*
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Tales of Legendia
TOCA Race Driver 3
Tomb Raider Legend

Xbox :xbox:
Breakdown
Cold Fear*
Dead Man's Hand*
Dead to Rights 2*
Fight Club*
Max Payne
Rogue Ops*

50 Cent Bulletproof
Aeon Flux
And1 Streetball
Atari Anthology
ATV 2 Quad Power Racing
Battlefield 2
Big Mutha Truckers 2
Brothers in Arms EiB*
Capcom Classics Collection Vol 1
Finding Nemo
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Godfather CE*
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Gun
Jade Empire
Karaoke Rev Party
Matrix Path of Neo
Mercenaries
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Street v3
NHL 2K6
Pacman World 2
Pinball HoF
Rainbow Six Lockdown
Stacked
Tomb Raider Legend
Torino 06
True Crime NYC
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour
Worms Forts Under Siege

Fight Night 3
Godfather
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle

Xbox 360 :360:
NHL 2K6

Call of Duty 2 GOTY
Final Fantasy XI
The Outfit
Quake 4
Tiger Woods 06
Tomb Raider Legend
XMen Official Game

I went to 3 stores twice. I was there at 10:00 at the store in natick Mass. They had five copies of MS and Steamboat. None of the prices had been adjusted so I left because the idiot manager said there was nothing going on. This was after she got mad when I got the last copy of Fatal Frame and FF advance. At 2:00 I go back and they were all gone. I have a friend that works there and he told me someone came by and bought them all. So then I made it my personal mission to hunt the stuff I wanted down. I got everything except for Metal Saga.

Valkyrie Profile
Capcom Classics
Point Blank DS
Resident Evil DS
Rogue Trooper
Gradius Collection
Odama
2 copies of Steambot Chronicles.:hot:

I will trade a copy of Steambot for Metal Saga. Let me know, and I will pay for shipping there and back.:cool:

Looking for Castlevania DS or Resident Evil DS as well as some GBA games, Tower, sudoku fever, and yu-gi-oh something 06 and duel academy.

Have for trade:
Steambot Chronicles
Advance Wars DS
True Swing Golf
Drill Dozer
Spyro Orange/Metroid 2 pack

Everything of mine is sealed and would prefer sealed games in return. Would really rather trade for the DS and buy the GBA games if someone has access to both. PM if interested!

I came up completely empty handed. So if any CAG would be willing to hook me up with either Grandia III and/or Atelieir Iris 2 that'd be stupendous!

I spent far too much money on:

Psychonauts (from the last clearance)
Ape Escape 3
Yu-Gi-Oh GX Duel Academy
X-Men Legends 2
World Soccer Winning Eleven 9
Atelier Iris 2 Azoth of Destiny
Odama
Karaoke Revolution Party
Samurai Champloo: Sidetracked
Metal Gear Ac!d 2
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter SE
Gallop Racer 2006
Capcom Classics Collection Remixed
Samurai Warriors State of War
Trace Memory
Gradius Collection

Looking for Grandia III, Monster Rancher EVO, Advance Wars DS, Steambot Chronicles, .hack and Minish Cap. I'll probably trade anything from this list except maybe Gallop Racer.

BenBoxer, thanks again for you work here, depleting my funds and causing my collection to overflow yet again. ^_^

[quote name='jputahraptor']Looking for Castlevania DS or Resident Evil DS as well as some GBA games, Tower, sudoku fever, and yu-gi-oh something 06 and duel academy.

Have for trade:
Steambot Chronicles
Advance Wars DS
True Swing Golf
Drill Dozer
Spyro Orange/Metroid 2 pack

Everything of mine is sealed and would prefer sealed games in return. Would really rather trade for the DS and buy the GBA games if someone has access to both. PM if interested![/QUOTE]

Sorry, forgot to mention some other sealed GBA games, Bionicle Maze of Shadows, Tak 3, Space Channel 5, Rugrats Castle Capers, Pinball of the Dead, and Rayman advance.

Somebody earlier mentioned that you can't pricematch this, could anybody explain why you are unable to PM at Circuit City or Best Buy to me?

[quote name='lobitoh']*sigh no atelier iris 2 for me :( nor Wario Twisted
got
Capcom classic remixed
Gradius collection
gunstar super heroes
Advance wars DS[/QUOTE]

You're from Tallahassee right? While there was no high profile games around, I did see two Wario Ware Twisted. I think it was in the storage room.

[quote name='TheScythe21']Somebody earlier mentioned that you can't pricematch this, could anybody explain why you are unable to PM at Circuit City or Best Buy to me?[/quote]

What are you going to use to attempt to pricematch it? Your charm and good looks? I doubt they'd take a printout of this thread's first post. ;)

[quote name='TheScythe21']Somebody earlier mentioned that you can't pricematch this, could anybody explain why you are unable to PM at Circuit City or Best Buy to me?[/QUOTE]

I think CC and BB only price match games that are on sale; they don't pm clearance items.

I got:
-Gradius Collection $10
-Viewtiful Joe RHR $10
-Metal Gear Ac!d 2 $10
-Tales of Phantasia $20
-Capcom Classics Collection Remixed $10
-Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded $10~!!! It was mispriced but the clerk gave it to me anyways!
-Final Fantasy III DSLite Pouch $.01!!

and I nabbed an extra Wii display case to use for WiiSports!

Wooha!

Thanks for the (very) speedy replies. There goes any chance I will get these games from an actual store :whistle2:#. In that case, does anybody know the condition of the Toys R Us for Lithonia, Tucker, or Morrow Georgia, as those are probably the only ones I might be able to visit.

I went to Toys R Us (and boy was it really busy). I picked up .hack//GU and Odama to get a price check (had to wait in a horribly long line), unfortunately the clerk there just kept looking at the sticker and telling me the price from there. He also gave me a really mean "I just price checked these 2 days ago."

Ugh. So .hack//GU was like $46 and Odama was $56. No go for me.

I'll check later on.

Oh, also, were these games supposed to be in clearance/sale bins? Because there were quite a few scattered around, but they were filled with junk. I had to grab .hack and Odama off the shelf.

[quote name='hack']I went to Toys R Us (and boy was it really busy). I picked up .hack//GU and Odama to get a price check (had to wait in a horribly long line), unfortunately the clerk there just kept looking at the sticker and telling me the price from there. He also gave me a really mean "I just price checked these 2 days ago."

I'll check later on.

Oh, also, were these games supposed to be in clearance/sale bins? Because there were quite a few scattered around, but they were filled with junk. I had to grab .hack and Odama off the shelf.[/QUOTE]

You need to get them to scan the actual game... the clerk tried telling me it was $50 something for Monster Rancher Evo before scanning the game, trying to be a smartass, and when it came up $9.98 he apologized a few times.

Don't ask for a price check, just ask to buy them, and if they don't come up the right price say no thanks and walk away... for some reason employees hate doing price checks.

[quote name='hack']I went to Toys R Us (and boy was it really busy). I picked up .hack//GU and Odama to get a price check (had to wait in a horribly long line), unfortunately the clerk there just kept looking at the sticker and telling me the price from there. He also gave me a really mean "I just price checked these 2 days ago."

I'll check later on.

Oh, also, were these games supposed to be in clearance/sale bins? Because there were quite a few scattered around, but they were filled with junk. I had to grab .hack and Odama off the shelf.[/QUOTE]

strictly shelf stuff. The clearance bins are primarily for crap GBA games that were advertised on christmas.

i was mighty pissed off today, i took my lunch from work at 10:30 so i could run over to toysrus and try and grab Grandia III and Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap. I check the shelves and none of either of them, i look around to see if any other of the clearance games i could remember were there and none of those either. I then see a guy in line at the video game register with a cart full of at least 150-200 games and a copy of the CAG clearance list. I then overhear another customer in line ask him why he was buying so many games and he explains about the clearance and how he was planning on selling them all on his amazon shop. I didn't see if he had either of the games i wanted but the fact that he was taking every copy was pretty messed up.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']i was mighty pissed off today, i took my lunch from work at 10:30 so i could run over to toysrus and try and grab Grandia III and Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap. I check the shelves and none of either of them, i look around to see if any other of the clearance games i could remember were there and none of those either. I then see a guy in line at the video game register with a cart full of at least 150-200 games and a copy of the CAG clearance list. I then overhear another customer in line ask him why he was buying so many games and he explains about the clearance and how he was planning on selling them all on his amazon shop. I didn't see if he had either of the games i wanted but the fact that he was taking every copy was pretty messed up.[/QUOTE]

Your TRU actually had 150 - 200 clearance games?

fuck.

I drove to 4 TRU's (started at 1 at 10 am and finished the 4th at like 1pm) and every single TRU barely had jack shit. I could count the number of clearance games on one hand at each store.

Dang that sucks. I can't beleive there was 150-200 clearenced games in your store to begin with, he must of hit the jackpot. Sucks to have people like that in your parts.

Also, I wish this was online.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']strictly shelf stuff. The clearance bins are primarily for crap GBA games that were advertised on christmas.[/QUOTE]

The ones at the store near me actually had most of the things in a clearance bin.

I was a little disappointed today. I came too late (11:00 AM) to pick up MGA2, and didn't see any copies of .hack//GU. I managed to get Samurai Warriors: State of War and Samurai Champloo Sidetracked, though. Two games with Samurai in the title makes me feel extra-Asian today!
^o^

[quote name='suko_32']Dang that sucks. I can't beleive there was 150-200 clearenced games in your store to begin with, he must of hit the jackpot. Sucks to have people like that in your parts.

Also, I wish this was online.[/QUOTE]

I wish it was online too.

All of Florida was just a huge bust I guess, Suko... I hit 4 TRU's and this was my haul:

Atelier Iris 2 x 2 (one is already pending out)
Steambot Chronicles x 2 (ditto)
Tower SP (got this because someone said it was a TRU exclusive?... it looks ok)
Monster Rancher Evo

And a friend got:

Trace Memory
Advance Wars DS
Monster Rancher Evo

For 4 TRU's and about 5 hours worth of driving we really didn't do all that great... I expected to find ALOT more stuff. Other than what we bought there was barely anything at any of these stores.

At one store, one of the employees let slip to another employee how they had already bought most of the games Sunday night, because the 1 employee was asking how come he didn't know these games were $9.98.

Man, I hope they have some of this new stuff tomorrow. I am tempted to go tonight, but I just don't have the 60 mile round trip in me right now.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']strictly shelf stuff. The clearance bins are primarily for crap GBA games that were advertised on christmas.[/QUOTE]
Definitely do at least glance in those bins. I found two copies of Doom 3 Collector's Edition (XBox) for $5 each in em.

got
metroid prime pinball
odama
point blank ds 2
castlevania dos
jade empire

seems I will go tomorrow, for advance wars ds, trace memory, and maybe a few others.resident evil ds comes to mind.

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']Definitely do at least glance in those bins. I found two copies of Doom 3 Collector's Edition (XBox) for $5 each in em.[/QUOTE]

most of the stuff in there are old titles though... I found a bin full of GH titles and MGS3s... the only new stuff is GBA games.

I went to two Toys R Us today, and both were completely cleaned out. Also, the employees seemed to have no idea that these games even existed. Hopefully they will restock them soon.

-- Oxygen

[quote name='hcamacho']got

odama
point blank ds 2
castlevania dos
jade empire

seems I will go tomorrow, for advance wars ds, trace memory, and maybe a few others.resident evil ds comes to mind.[/quote]

Wow, wish I had your TRU in my area. :)

[quote name='Roufuss']I wish it was online too.

All of Florida was just a huge bust I guess, Suko... I hit 4 TRU's and this was my haul:

Monster Rancher Evo

And a friend got:

Trace Memory
Advance Wars DS
Monster Rancher Evo

For 4 TRU's and about 5 hours worth of driving we really didn't do all that great... I expected to find ALOT more stuff. Other than what we bought there was barely anything at any of these stores.

At one store, one of the employees let slip to another employee how they had already bought most of the games Sunday night, because the 1 employee was asking how come he didn't know these games were $9.98.[/QUOTE]

i dont think tower is a TRU only game. I rented it off gamefly

it was stupid in a way to toss these games in a bin instead of leaving them on the shelf.

LEAVE ON SHELF alot of people can look at them
Put in bin your lucky if 2 people can get in the bin at once.

if anyone has any extras of the DS games or the PS2 RPG games pm me paying top dollar for the rpgs

I grabbed:
metroid prime pinball
resident evil ds
mercenaries
capcom classic collection
gradius collection

does ne 1 know when ultimate ghosts'n'goblins will go down , id really like to get this game!!!!

[quote name='Roufuss']I wish it was online too.

Monster Rancher Evo

And a friend got:

Trace Memory
Advance Wars DS
Monster Rancher Evo

At one store, one of the employees let slip to another employee how they had already bought most of the games Sunday night, because the 1 employee was asking how come he didn't know these games were $9.98.[/QUOTE]

Mine turned out good. South Florida is still loaded with stuff. My TRU I stopped at had at least 75% of the items on the list. I'll be going to it again tomorrow and a different one to see if I can get my cousin a game.

Stopped by the TRU in muskegon, MI and had no luck. They had a few good DS games in stock (RE, Advance Wars, Metroid Pinball, etc) but the PS2 games were slim pickings. I was very disappointed because i know they had Steambot and Grandia III just a week ago. I figure either the employees pinched them or someone went the day before xmas and cleaned them out.

[quote name='Roufuss']You need to get them to scan the actual game... the clerk tried telling me it was $50 something for Monster Rancher Evo before scanning the game, trying to be a smartass, and when it came up $9.98 he apologized a few times.

Don't ask for a price check, just ask to buy them, and if they don't come up the right price say no thanks and walk away... for some reason employees hate doing price checks.[/quote]

Ahhh. I guess I'll try that again later. I don't feel like driving all the way back there now... haha. Thanks.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']strictly shelf stuff. The clearance bins are primarily for crap GBA games that were advertised on christmas.[/quote]

Thanks for the info.

Dropped by TRU today and picked up Odama for GC and Rub Rabbits for DS. I wanted Karaoke Revolution Party, but they didn't have any bundles. The price drops in Jade Empire and Doom 3 makes me wish I had waited a little longer before getting the, (or played my Xbox games sooner). Ah well... anyways, thanks OP!

i did pretty good at my TRU in plantation florida. seemed to have alot of stuff including idiot employes who tried convincing me that everything was a price error and called over a manager. in the end i got everything tho.

heres that i got

.hack GU
Grandia III
Metal Saga (had a ton left)
Atelier Iris 2 (a few left)
Monster Rancher EVO

Odama (ton of these left too)

Castlevania DOS

Valkyrie Profile
Viewtiful Joe RHR

Heres my stash from the Douglaston, NY Toysrus:
Grandia 3
Atelier Iris 2
.hack//G.U. Vol1
Steambot Chronicles
Metal Saga

I got there pretty late (around 2ish) and these were the only ones left. No one seemed interested in them though.

Has anyone checked out the College Point toysrus? Can you PM mef if you did? I am looking for most of the 10$ PSP games. Ill probalby check tomorrow and report back.

[quote name='RockoMan']i did pretty good at my TRU in plantation florida. seemed to have alot of stuff including idiot employes who tried convincing me that everything was a price error and called over a manager. in the end i got everything tho.

heres that i got

.hack GU
Grandia III
Metal Saga (had a ton left)
Atelier Iris 2 (a few left)
Monster Rancher EVO

Odama (ton of these left too)

Castlevania DOS

Valkyrie Profile
Viewtiful Joe RHR[/QUOTE]

Damn, go pick up those Metal Sagas - a ton of people (including me) want one.
I couldn't find it at three stores today, and I was out pretty early. No one else was looking at these games. The only game shoppers were parents with little kids who must have either gotten gift cards or new GBA's or Ds's for Christmas. I saw lots of Catz and Hannah Montana's being sold ;).

The first store I went to had everything except the PSP titles marked with the orange stickers. I was surprised to find anything there (got Steambot, Monster Rancher, Gallop Racer, and Gun there - and they had lots of Odama, Rub Rabbits, several others). The second store was a ticket store and they ONLY had the PSP and DS games marked (and in a bin). The console games were not out but they didn't have anything good (and what they had was still original price w/tickets - like Odama for $49.99, so I'm assuming they didn't get around to those yet and just had nothing good anyway). Looks like no Metal Sagas anywhere near me (I called a 3rd store and they didn't have it). Anyway, looking to trade for that - see the trade thread for my list, or PM as I might have other stuff.

[quote name='62t']yea i also want a copy of metal saga[/QUOTE]

My toysrus in puerto rico got tons of odama , atelier iris2, metal saga.......those 2 stores got that.The castlevania and metroid pinball were the last ones...also re ds where a lot....

A friend and I checked out the local store after lunch, and though the PS2 wall was relatively empty, clearance games were still tagged at full price and sitting on the shelves. Picked up Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny, Metal Saga, and Steambot Chronicles, while he snagged Grandia III...

Thanks for the heads up OP! Now I gotta track down the first Atelier Iris...

Thanks again Ben. I adjusted the stuff I picked up before. I also snagged the following:
Steamboat Chronicles
Samurai Champloo
Grandia 3

Can get:
Point Blank (DS)
Metal Saga (ps2)
GodFather CE (xbox)

Want:
RE DS
Lego Star Wars 2 (not from this sale)
Capcom Classics (psp)

I made another trip picked up three more Grandia III and this time instead of asking for a price check on Atelier Iris 2 I handed the cashier the display copy he looked in the glass case behind the counter and took it out scanned for $9.98. Thanks CAG.

Thanks for the heads up OP

My store didn't have much I made up a list of 13 games to look for with 4 of them being more wanted and the rest more so being B-side. The only thing I found was a lonely copy of Steambot Chronicles, I also grabbed a Monster Rancher Evo & Metal Gear Acid 2 to try and trade.

Have (all sealed)
Monster Rancher Evo
Metal Gear Acid 2
Final Fantasy IV
Metroid Zero Mission

Want
Grandia III
Rub Rabbits
Resident Evil DS
Point Blank DS

I also saw (that might be of interest)
Samurai Champloo
Gunstar Super Heros
Feel The Magic ($5)
Pychonauts (Xbox) ($5)
Golden Sun Lost Age ($5)

If anyone actually had an interest in the $5 games I would of course be willing to send two for a $10 game. Will also buy if anyone is willing/looking to sell.

bread's done
Back