Some New TRU Clearance starting Dec 26 -updated 12/24-

benboxer

CAGiversary!
The list is probably incomplete but this is all I have for now. I also don't know if these prices will be good online but they technically go into effect on Monday so it might be worth checking out.

* new stuff added 12/24

GBA :gba:
Board Game Classics Chess/ Checkers/ Backgammon
Drill Dozer
F-18 Hornet
Gunstar Super Heroes
Klax/Marble Madness
Lemony Snicket*
Lilo & Stitch
Lizzie Maguire 2
Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin King
Pinball Tycoon
Pokemon Fire Red w/wireless adapter
Pokemon Leaf Green w/wireless adapter*
Rebelstar*
Rocket Power Zero Gravity
Rugrats Go Wild
Shrek 2
Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom &Nicktoons Freeze Frame Frenzy 2pk
Sudoku Fever
Tony Hawk American Sk8teland
Top Spin 2
Tower
WarioWare Twisted
Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tumbly
XMen Official Game
YuGiOh Championship 06
YuGiOh Destiny Board
YuGiOh RoD/SC Double Pack
YuGiOh GX Duel Academy
Zelda Minish Cap

DBZ GT Transformation*

Tales of Phantasia

DS :ds:
Feel the Magic*
Polarium*

Advance Wars DS
Castlevania DoS
Deep Labyrinth
Metroid Pinball
Point Blank*
Resident Evil DS
Rub Rabbits
Trace Memory
YuGiOh Nightmare Troubador*

Lost Magic
Pokemon Dash

PSP :psp:
Capcom Classics Remix
Coded Arms
The Con
FIFA 06
Gradius Collection
Mercury
Metal Gear Acid 2
Samurai Warriors State of War
Viewtiful Joe RHR
XMen Legends 2

Ape Escape Academy
Go!Sudoku
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
Megaman Powered Up
Neopets PetPet Adv
Valkyrie Lenneth*
Winning Eleven 9
World Champ Poker 2
Ys Ark of Napishtim

GameCube :gc:
ATV Quad Power Racing*
Batallion Wars
Call of Duty: Big Red One
Chibi Robo
Donkey Konga 2
Gun
Harry Potter GoF w/Movie Ticket
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Odama
Pacman World 3
Spiderman 2
Super Monkey Ball
WWE Day of Reckoning*

Curious George

Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Sonic Heroes/Adventures 2pk

PS2 :ps2:
Amplitude
Blowout*
Chessmaster*
EverQuest*
Jampak 11
Maximo*
Robotech Battlecry*
Trivial Pursuit*
Virtual Fighter Evo*
Virtual Quest*

Ace Combat 4
Atelier Iris 2
Ape Escape 3
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collector's Edition
Conflict Desert Storm*
Curious George
Dot Hack //GU*
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City Bundle
Grandia III*
Karaoke Rev Party
Metal Saga*
Monster Rancher Evo
Ratchet and Clank
Resident Evil 4
Rogue Trooper*
Samurai Champloo
Scooby Night of 100 Frights*
Simpsons Road Rage*
Sly Cooper*
SOCOM 3
Steambot Chronicles
Winback 2
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour*
XMen Official Game

MLB 2K6

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
Driver Parallel Lines
Eye Toy Operation Spy Toy
FFXI CoP
Gallop Racer 06
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
OutRun C2C*
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Tales of Legendia
TOCA Race Driver 3
Tomb Raider Legend

Xbox :xbox:
Breakdown
Cold Fear*
Dead Man's Hand*
Dead to Rights 2*
Fight Club*
Max Payne
Rogue Ops*

50 Cent Bulletproof
Aeon Flux
And1 Streetball
Atari Anthology
ATV 2 Quad Power Racing
Battlefield 2
Big Mutha Truckers 2
Brothers in Arms EiB*
Capcom Classics Collection Vol 1
Finding Nemo
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Godfather CE*
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Gun
Jade Empire
Karaoke Rev Party
Matrix Path of Neo
Mercenaries
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Street v3
NHL 2K6
Pacman World 2
Pinball HoF
Rainbow Six Lockdown
Stacked
Tomb Raider Legend
Torino 06
True Crime NYC
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour
Worms Forts Under Siege

Fight Night 3
Godfather
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle

Xbox 360 :360:
NHL 2K6

Call of Duty 2 GOTY
Final Fantasy XI
The Outfit
Quake 4
Tiger Woods 06
Tomb Raider Legend
XMen Official Game

Went to 4 TRU's today in the DFW area and not a single Metal Saga or Steambot Chronicles. I usually am able to find what I want at any of the clearance sales. I saw a lot of good games ( DS and GBA especially) but was still out of luck.

I guess it shows how popular this site has gotten.

Picked up the last two I wanted

Rub Rabbits and Resident Evil DS. The wife picked up a few, but I'm not sure what she picked up.

I feel lucky... after showing up at my TRU today for the second time for this sale I was expecting everything to be wiped out... everything I saw the day I was there (pretty much everything on the list except Resident Evil 4 and Castlvenia DS) untouched. It was more surprising since the whole damn store was packed every hour. I picked up Odama (need a cube or a Wii now >_< ), Atelier Iris 2 for my cousin, and Grandia III. The employeses were real nice and even let me take a ton of promotional Loco Roco rubber characters to hang on your cellphone... nicestuff :)

Didn't realize RE DS was such a hot item. Snagged one for Roufuss and left one - which I guess I will go pick up tomorrow. Also got the only copy of Monster Rancher Evo. There were about a dozen copies of Odama in the case that weren't going anywhere as nothing was marked. Didn't see much else, but I didn't bring the list and was only personally interested in Point Blank. Making a note to check for Metal Saga and a couple of the other PS2 games that everyone seems to want as well.

Well got back and pick up some Extras

SteamBot Chroniciles x 2
.hack //G.U. Vol 1 Rebirth x 3 - Pending Out All 2 (Sorry)

IF need be I can get a few

Atelier Iris 2 (I believe there were about 5 there that is if they are still there.)

Also Remember seeing

Samurai Champloo
Grandia III

PM if need be

edit: Guess i should of said. I really not looking for anything to trade from this sell but will look at list or can just sell. I will be checking again tomorrow.

i wonder if Tekken 5 is on clearance. last time i read it was $10. i went to TRU the other day and it had a $20 sticker. my TRU sucks. they didn't have much.

The store in Asheville had a ton of Steambot Chronicles left, and the store in Spartanburg had some Deep Labyrinths. I managed to get Steambot Chronicles, Mercury, Tales of Legendia, and Deep Labyrinth. I'm hoping to find Point Blank DS and Atelier Iris 2 on my way home to Maryland this weekend.

[quote name='Demontooth']Why does everyone want Atelier Iris 2 so bad?[/QUOTE]

"WHY" cos i played part 1. it's good game & can't wait to play part 2. Steambot Chronicles & Metal Saga is average game and not too many pples going to buy it. I wanted it cos is ATLUS & NIS game ;)

I went yesterday and got Metroid Pinball. I really only went for Resident Evil DS and Castlevania which of course they have neither. The only others I saw were Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble, NHL 2K6 (360), Trace Memory (DS), and a ton of Odama that were marked 50. I may go back tomorrow to see if any of the Trace Memory are left. I really wanted RE:(

Well I got a few things I wanted...

Battlefield 2 (XB)
Tomb Raider Legend (XB)
Steambot Chronicles
Trace Memory
Castlevania DoS
Advance Wars DS
(Now I just need a DS Lite to play those :lol:)

They had no Atelier Iris 2 at all. Not even a shelf card.

If anyone has an extra Atelier Iris 2 for trade please check my trade list.

Atelier Iris 2 Damn alot of ppl are not finding AI 2 for some reason. I was thinking it was not that rare and left like 5 there. Maybe I should go back tonight and grab them for you guys.

[quote name='josekortez']Picked up the following last night:

Castlevania:DS (x3)

I am still looking for Grandia III. I am willing to trade Castlevania DS. 1 for 1 trades only - PM me!!![/quote]

PM SENT!!

I hope you still have one left!

Steve

OK well Anyone else need an AI 2 because I'm about to make another run to TRU to clean AI 2 out. Sorry to any CT CAgs that wanted them.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Well I got a few things I wanted...

Battlefield 2 (XB)
Tomb Raider Legend (XB)
Steambot Chronicles
Trace Memory
Castlevania DoS
Advance Wars DS
(Now I just need a DS Lite to play those :lol:)

They had no Atelier Iris 2 at all. Not even a shelf card.

If anyone has an extra Atelier Iris 2 for trade please check my trade list.[/QUOTE]

Are you serious there was a stack of them at my store, about 10 I think. Anyway if you want it just send me an offer I am interested in Castlvania DOS.

damn i didnt know grandia 3 was on clearance as well. i would have picked it up they had like 1 left. i was able to get metal gear acid 2, king of fighters 2002/2003 for xbox for $7.50!, and odama w/ mic.

I picked up

Psychonauts XB
Tomb Raider Legend 360
Metal Gear AC!D 2
Gradius Collection

All for 40 bucks after taxes. Wifey was pissed until she saw the receipt. I love CAG.

I picked up...

AI 2 (last copy)
Steamboat Chronicles (last copy)
Trapt (they still had this??)
GTA bundle

I've never played any of the GTA games before...for $5 each, how bad can they be?

I was going to give the locals until tomorrow before I went back for seconds, but I didn't want to let down my fellow CAGs.

I've got the following extras:

atelier Iris 2
atelier Iris 2

steambot chronicles
steambot chronicles
monster rancher evo
monster rancher evo
grandia III

I'll sell you guys one and only one for $15 shipped by 1st class mail in a bubble mailer with delivery confirmation. Let me know by pm, if you want one, and if you do, which one. I had 3 pms yesterday when I mentioned I might go back to TRU, so there's not much to go around. I think both atelier irises might be spoken for, between the pms.

I'll also check tradelists. Check my tradelist also, though it's grossly outdated.

I also have a Valkyrie Lenneth, but I'd like to do trade only for this, preferably for Ys Ark of naph....

On a related note, a big fuck you goes out to the clerk who waited on me today, for:
1. Giving me the evil eye when I came to the counter.
2. Asking "Do you know that these (the 2 atelier irises, 2 monster ranchers, 2 steambots) are display cases?" No idea why he would ask this. I know he's been there a while.
3. Telling me "I only have one of these games." and showing me the atelier iris case.
4. Taking 2 minutes in a crouched position looking at the perfectly alphabetized ps2 locked case looking for steambot after I pointed at them and said, "yeah they are, right there."
5. Somehow taking a nanosecond to know exactly where monster racher evo was stored after taking so long with steambot.
6. Bitching out at somebody on the phone while I swiped my credit card.
7. Giving me no response when I thanked you after all this.

You are either a dishonest asshole who tried to cheat me out of buying some of these games for some reason, an asshole having a really bad day, assumed I was a customer who didn't know exactly how many steambots your store had left and where they were, and/or mistreated me because you thought I was hoarding. I realize it's a bad time to be working at TRU, but when a customer brings you a display case from the shelves and asks for a game that the case represents nominally on a 1-to-1 basis, you at least look in the ALPHABETIZED case before you tell them you don't have it. And if you're mistaken, don't be a prick and pretend to look real hard and long for a game you said was out of stock but was almost biting you in the ass.

Thanks.

Picked up Tomb Raider Legend for 360

DID not find anything else.....passed on X-Men for 360 [would go for it for $10...anything else is TOO MUCH]

Wanted FEEL THE MAGIC, RUB RABBITS, ADVANCED WARS, CASTLEVANIA, and POKEMON LEAF GREEN.

Did not find either

Wanted CHESSMASTER and VIRTUA FIGHTER 4 EVO [need to train up again for 5]

If anyone wants to help me out, feel free to PM me, I'll give you tax, shipping, and gas.

Checked out the Toys R Us in Rockaway, NJ and they still have tons of shit left.

I have a copy of Atelier Iris 2 and Metal Saga that I'm on the fence about. I was looking for Castlevania DoS and Advance Wars DS. Would also check lists. Not interested in selling.

Well if anyone has or finds an extra AI2, please let me know. I'll do $15 shipped or CML. The only extra I found was Steambot Chronicles so I have that for trade as well. Thanks in advance!

I got Rub rabbits, point blank, metroid pinball all games I wanted for a long time. I also got gunstar super heroes, and Batallion Wars. I got chibi robo for $10 at gamestop. Are Gun and Odama good games to play are they fun?

[quote name='mickeyp']I got Rub rabbits, point blank, metroid pinball all games I wanted for a long time. I also got gunstar super heroes, and Batallion Wars. I got chibi robo for $10 at gamestop. Are Gun and Odama good games to play are they fun?[/QUOTE]

Got Odama, haven't played it yet, but GUN is definately a solid experience, its like Tony Hawk but on a horse, I liked it.

I have an extra Atelier Iris 2 for trade.

I'm only looking for Karaoke Revolution Party Bundle w/mic (I'll add for this - high want!) or Resident Evil DS (low want). Or, other DS games not part of the sale...if interested, PM me and we can talk.

New games appeared in the clearance bin today too...Odama wasn't there before, neither was Steambot Chronicles. Might be worth it to check by your TRU in case you haven't been there since 12/26.

Come on..someone get me CHESSMASTER and Virtua Fighter Evo

I wouldn't mind Feel the Magic, Rub Rabbits, Castlevania, or Yu Gi Oh DS [Nightmare Troubadour]

if anyone can find a samurai champloo for PS2, message me about it. I work at a TRU and still can't find one over at my store. I am working so much I cant make it to another store either right now. I will try to find stuff for others if they message me too.

I hit the TRU in Newington, NH today and they had all the clearance stuff seperated into its own section. Managed to pick up Odama, Trace Memory, Deep Labyrinth, Metroid Pinball, and Gunstar Super Heroes. They had plenty more of Trace memory and Deep Layrinth. They still had TR: Legend for 360 marked $30. Is that a price at the register?

for everyone who wants

Y's the ark of .... for the psp

if you played this on the ps2 there is really no reason to get it (unless you want to play a port to take with you) I played both and i cant stand ys for the psp. i dont know if the screen is too small or what but i just cant stand it.

i got a open copy (played less then 4 hours ) if anyone wants to make an offer for it. Just sayin if you played the pS2 version and hated it you will hate the psp version since its a pure port

for those who want metal saga. Watch ebay. the prices are falling very quickly on this game i think you can get it around 20

one game im shocked didnt fall at TRU was M.S. Saga (another game that has crashed in price on ebay and an easy find below 20)

so for those who cant find the games on cag ebay might be the way to go.

[quote name='slidecage']for everyone who wants

Y's the ark of .... for the psp

if you played this on the ps2 there is really no reason to get it (unless you want to play a port to take with you) I played both and i cant stand ys for the psp. i dont know if the screen is too small or what but i just cant stand it.

i got a open copy (played less then 4 hours ) if anyone wants to make an offer for it. Just sayin if you played the pS2 version and hated it you will hate the psp version since its a pure port

for those who want metal saga. Watch ebay. the prices are falling very quickly on this game i think you can get it around 20

one game im shocked didnt fall at TRU was M.S. Saga (another game that has crashed in price on ebay and an easy find below 20)

so for those who cant find the games on cag ebay might be the way to go.[/QUOTE]
yea the price for metal saga wont be too high. Still i hope to buy from a CAGer

[quote name='62t']yea the price for metal saga wont be too high. Still i hope to buy from a CAGer[/QUOTE]

im tempted right now to get metal saga off someone on ebay for around 20 shipped using media mail. since cant find any here . Then again i got a backlog of around 20 Rpg games on the ps2.

LOL I think i got a sickness i keep buying games and never play them. hell i still havent beat my disgaea 2 and i told myself i wont start another ps2 rpg game until i beat it.

[quote name='slidecage']im tempted right now to get metal saga off someone on ebay for around 20 shipped using media mail. since cant find any here . Then again i got a backlog of around 20 Rpg games on the ps2.

LOL I think i got a sickness i keep buying games and never play them. hell i still havent beat my disgaea 2 and i told myself i wont start another ps2 rpg game until i beat it.[/quote]
man... i know the feeling. i just started to sell all my old ps1 games. i've played them once and left them since 1997.

at least i have been playing psp and ds games that i've gotten from this sale.

Anyone find Castlevania or Resident Evil at a TRU in Chicagoland? Didn't see them anywhere. I'm also still looking for Metal Saga...

I have only Grandia III for trade (I will part with my only copies of Gradius for PSP or Gunstar Superheroes for GBA for trade for RE or Castlevania).

[quote name='slidecage']im tempted right now to get metal saga off someone on ebay for around 20 shipped using media mail. since cant find any here . Then again i got a backlog of around 20 Rpg games on the ps2.

LOL I think i got a sickness i keep buying games and never play them. hell i still havent beat my disgaea 2 and i told myself i wont start another ps2 rpg game until i beat it.[/QUOTE]
i know what you mean. i been wanting to play tale of legendia for a long time but i dont want to stop playing FF12

Just a heads up, came back from my local TRU and it had plenty of games left to choose from

Elizabeth, NJ "Kid's World" TRU store

plenty of Castlevania DoS, Steamboat Chronicles, .hack GU, Odama, Metal Saga, Few Samurai Champloo's, trace memory amoung a few others.

Likewise, my cousin lives in South River, NJ, his local TRU is in New Brunswick, NJ off of rt18. He was shocked to see most of the popular games I mentioned above in plentiful stock.

I picked up DoS and don't even have a DS, that good of a price lol ;)

If anyone is desperate, I can be able to go there and pick some up if need be.

[quote name='62t']yea the price for metal saga wont be too high. Still i hope to buy from a CAGer[/quote]
[quote name='slidecage']im tempted right now to get metal saga off someone on ebay for around 20 shipped using media mail. since cant find any here .[/quote]
I have Metal Saga x2 that I was going to return back to TRU tomorrow. If you want them, it's $16 shipped Priority ($11 for game + tax, $4.05 for Priority, 45 cents for PayPal, and 50 cents for yours truly). Sorry, can't do 1st Class with bubble mailer because that means I have to head out to Staples to get those supplies (I already have a bunch of Priority boxes).

I'm heading to bed around 12:30 Eastern so PM me before if interested. I'm leaving for TRU tomorrow morning around 10:30 AM Eastern.

Edit - Sold to both. Will ship out tomorrow morning guys.

[quote name='62t']i know what you mean. i been wanting to play tale of legendia for a long time but i dont want to stop playing FF12[/QUOTE]

i got tales of legendia for like 31 buck shipped this summer used and thought it was a great deal. I never got around to playing it and now i can get it new cheaper then i paid used LOL

its a great game (i rented it off gamefly and play it around 4 hours )

same goes with shadow hearts new world (paid around 30 for it used months ago never played it now its 20 new )

[quote name='Kendro']I have Metal Saga x2 that I was going to return back to TRU tomorrow. If you want them, it's $16 shipped Priority ($11 for game + tax, $4.05 for Priority, 45 cents for PayPal, and 50 cents for yours truly). Sorry, can't do 1st Class with bubble mailer because that means I have to head out to Staples to get those supplies (I already have a bunch of Priority boxes).

I'm heading to bed around 12:30 Eastern so PM me before if interested. I'm leaving for TRU tomorrow morning around 10:30 AM Eastern.[/QUOTE]

send me your paypal address and i buy one off you. It will look nice sitting on the other 20 games still sealed. : ) Im looking at the pile now and noticed more games from the CC sale on the 4th of july i never even opened yet ..... Man i need to stop buying

bread's done
Back