Some really good saturn accessories for cheap

EagleNights

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
I've been browsing around estarland.com late and I've noticed a lot of pretty good saturn accessories.

6 Player multitap $13
4MB Ram cart $15
RF Mdulator and Video Switcher $27
Acade Racer $14
Aracade Stick $20
Carrying Case $12

These seem like good deals, they might not be, so sorry if they aren't.

Oooh, fantastic price on the RAM cart. Now, the only thing I really need overall is a nice lightgun but I don't really want to pay through the nose for one. I guess there's not much of a choice on that end, is there?

That is a decent price for the RAM cart for those that don't have one yet. I was lucky to get one at GameCrazy for $10. I asked and they had one in the back. I saw an arcade stick used for $5 at my local used game/music shop and was thinking of getting it. They often don't know the value of older video game stuff (found the SEGA CD memory cart there once and it was in with the Genesis games for $1!!!). This is the one by SEGA and has a large base with the oversized buttons all to the right (including L/R) with turbo sliders above. Does that seem worth getting for $5? Being that its Saturn, it will probably still be there.

[quote name='brianmoy']This is the one by SEGA and has a large base with the oversized buttons all to the right (including L/R) with turbo sliders above. Does that seem worth getting for $5? Being that its Saturn, it will probably still be there.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I don't know since I've never owned one myself but it's probably one of those things where if you don't like it you can easily turn around and sell it to someone else for what you paid for it, easy. It may be worth picking up just based on a "eh, may as well try it!" sort of view.

[quote name='Matarick']UGGGHHHH the 4mb RAM cart is out of stock. NOOOOOOO

^^()[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize that these were in-demand items. I think I have a couple of extra ones I could sell here.

[quote name='Kapwanil']Honestly, I don't know since I've never owned one myself but it's probably one of those things where if you don't like it you can easily turn around and sell it to someone else for what you paid for it, easy. It may be worth picking up just based on a "eh, may as well try it!" sort of view.[/QUOTE]

That's sort of what I was thinking too. And hey, if I don't care for it/use it, I could probably offer it for trade on CAG! I'll have to go back and get it as I'm sure it'll still be there. They don't get much old SEGA stuff, but what little they have is always there every time I go back. I just got Dragon Force recently which I have haven't started yet, the stick may be just what I need to get me started on that.

I have a saturn (2nd gen) and a WHOLE slew of games for it, 4 meg cart, it was bought brand new off ebay last year (yes, completly new, came with everything sealed, demo's and games ect.) I was completing a retro collection (NES/NES/TurboGFX/JAGUAR/SATURN/GENESIS.32x/Dreamcast) ect.
If anyone is interested PM me. I can take pix ect. Currently, ALL my consoles except the NES, Genesis(32x) and SNES are hooked up to my PLASMA toshiba 42hp95 series TV. I am progressing twards getting rid of all these old consoles, if anyone is interested in a older console system of any series PM me. pretty much everything is up for grabs. The only one i never ever got my hands on was a NEO GEO

also have a guncon for the ps2 with S-VIDEO hookups!

i realize this isnt a for sale thread, however the saturn goes with the first post ;)

bread's done
Back