some really nice gamefly drops

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
hey guys, I noticed some pretty worthwhile pricedrops on gamefly recently.

namely...

Assassin's Creed 360/PS3 $18.99
Devil may cry 4 360/PS3 $29.99
Burnout Paradise 360/PS3 $27.99/$29.99

Bioshock $24.99
Overlord, Stranglehold, Timeshift , Circle of Doom, Jericho $14.99
Simpsons, Area 51 $19.99

PS3
Ratchet and Clank TOD, Drakes Fortune $29.99
Unreal Tourney, Lair $19.99

DS
Life Signs $13.99
Assassin's Creed $14.99

Wii
Harvey Birdman and Manhunt $14.99
Nitrobike $9.99

There are others too. This is just what sort of caught my fancy. give it a look. Free shipping for members... free shipping on select titles for non members.

Got My Mass Effect today. Game looked like it was sealed but they opened it just to say it was preplayed. The wrap and the 360 sticker at the side were still on it.

Got all 3 of my games today:

- Cliver Barker's Jericho - Case was cracked on bottom, manual in perfect condition, and disc looks like someone buffed it (superficial scratches in a swirl pattern).

- The Simpsons Game - Case in perfect condition, manual in perfect condition, and disc looks like someone buffed it (superficial scratches in a swirl pattern).

- TimeShift - Case in perfect condition, manual in perfect condition, and disc looks like someone buffed it (superficial scratches in a swirl pattern).

Nothing about the disks looks like they won't work, they are just not in mint condition. Just FYI for those of you on the fence. Overall, I am satified with my purchase and I would gladly purchase from GameFly again.

[quote name='Bullitt24']How long did it take to get your games?[/quote]

Ordered it the day it was posted here
Delivery confirmation next day.
Arrived today but i my main shipping center is in Tampa and i live 2 hours away from there

I have never bought anything from them before. Do they send games with cases and instructions and inserts the whole deal? because if I can get drakes for 30 bucks, then hell yeah I am going to buy it.

[quote name='Narynan']I have never bought anything from them before. Do they send games with cases and instructions and inserts the whole deal? because if I can get drakes for 30 bucks, then hell yeah I am going to buy it.[/quote]

Yeah, they send everything and they are in MINT condition except for the disc where th condition varies

[quote name='SpitFire158']Got My Mass Effect today. Game looked like it was sealed but they opened it just to say it was preplayed. The wrap and the 360 sticker at the side were still on it.[/quote]

All the boxes are like that. I've bought half a dozen games from Gamefly and the stickers are always split in the middle. They store the manual and cases away while renting out the discs.

Sounds like they sometimes resurface the discs before selling em too...

Gamefly is awesome

for those that might get a damaged case

when I had bought Eternal Sonata from them (via Keep It) the case I got had a huge slash down the center on the front so I emailed them and they sent me another case that this time was in mint condition

so just email them if you get anything that is damaged :)

Its still going on.

I just got my games yesterday, and they are all in perfect condition. A minor scratch or two here or there, but nothing serious at all! So buy confidently!

Picked up

Assassin's Creed (PS3)
Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
Heavenly Sword (PS3)
Lair (PS3)
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)

All were in mint condition including discs except for Lair which had a few scratches but nothing major and it played fine AND was much better than I expected ( kinda reminds of the old Panzer Dragoon games except its not on rails ). Definitely worth a try at $20.

I am somewhat confused with there ordering system... you can only have 1 game in your cart at a time? Thats kinda pretty lame.

[quote name='abhinav']I am somewhat confused with there ordering system... you can only have 1 game in your cart at a time? Thats kinda pretty lame.[/quote]

Yes, that is one of the few downsides of their system. They will also ship each item out seperately, though I got all 3 of mine delivered at the same time, so it wasn't really an issue. Once you set up an account, it is pretty painless, as it is for the most part, one-click ordering.

Damn went ahead and jumped on DMC4 since I really wanted to have the complete set 1,2,3,4. Also picked up Unreal at $20 is to much to pass up. Probably pick up a 2nd copy for my cousin so we can play online.

I got my games today. I've played a little bit of Apollo Justice, very fun.

Both Assassin's Creed and Overlord are pretty much completely covered in small circular scratches, but I haven't gotten a chance to try them yet. My copy of Overlord came in a Project Gotham 4 box and with the PGR4 manual, I'll be sending Gamefly an email to get the correct case/manual. :lol:

Got uncharted very quickly in the mail - mint condition disc, manual and case. Even had the ad inserts. First purchase with GF and am happy.

Just got Mass Effect. GF has a new customer! Loved the quality and the fact that all inserts were accounted for. I had a chip out of the case, but I've shot an email off to their customer service and it sounds as if they're willing to fix those issues. :)

I've always had excellent experiences with Gamefly rentals/orders...until now. I saw this thread and ordered Ratchet & Clank for the PS3. The case/manual/inserts were PERFECT but the disc had three pretty deep horizontal scratches along the disc. I'm going to take some of your advice and try to contact their customer service for a replacement. I hear they're good about things like that, but it's still a bit disappointing for sure. Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='goblin']Is Assassin's Creed worth it?[/QUOTE]

For that price, yes it is. It is quite repetitive but it is really fun at times. For the $20 they are selling it, its worth it but not more then that.

I received DMC4 for 360 from this sale. The disc is in good condition, a few minor scratches but plays fine, and the case and manual are in perfect condition. I'm happy with my GF purchase.

I just ordered Burnout 2 days ago at $35... I just sent customer service an e mail asking for the price change. Hopefully it will work out!

Can anyone give me their honest opinion for Kingdom Under Fire: COD? The ratings say it's sh*t. Is it worth $14.99 or should I pass?

If it's just mindless button mashing it might not be for me, but I would like more information from someone who has played it.

[quote name='Poor2More']^ I would pass on it, I love Action/RPG's as the next guy, but this game failed in every way[/quote]

Thanks. I guess I will pass. Reviews were dogsh*t for it, but I was hoping it might be a "sleeper". ;)

Is there any way to cancel an order?!?!?!? I accidentally placed an order when i just wanted to check the total amount that it would be. I've been charged already and it says "Order Status - Buy-It Order Placed" Thanks for the help in advance

[quote name='genfuyung']Call them up ASAP before they ship it[/quote]

well, the customer service isnt open until 9:00AM Pacific Time tomorrow. Do you think they will wait a few days to ship it out or do they ship out quite fast?

[quote name='bigmac8855601']well, the customer service isnt open until 9:00AM Pacific Time tomorrow. Do you think they will wait a few days to ship it out or do they ship out quite fast?[/quote]

They ship next day in my experience. The customer service has always been extremely helpful for me so I wouldnt worry about it too much man.

picked up AC for 18.99 and Mass Effect for 27.99. great prices. Now I'm debating on Overlord and Jericho, both are 14.99. would anyone like to share your experience on these two titles? Appreciate!

[quote name='genfuyung']They ship next day in my experience. The customer service has always been extremely helpful for me so I wouldnt worry about it too much man.[/quote]

I called today, and they cancelled the order. They had already charged my card but would issue a refund in 3-5 days according to them. Glad they could help me out. Thanks :D

So I bought KUF:COD (I liked the Demo) by using the Keep It function since I already rented it.
I emailed them asking what I should do with the sleeve, etc, they said just toss it.

I toss it and a few days later go to play KUF. No disc.
Wonder where the game disc went...

[quote name='allen9917']picked up AC for 18.99 and Mass Effect for 27.99. great prices. Now I'm debating on Overlord and Jericho, both are 14.99. would anyone like to share your experience on these two titles? Appreciate![/quote]

I think theres a demo for both on the marketplace. Unless theyve been taken down for some reason.

[quote name='Capn Stabby']So I bought KUF:COD (I liked the Demo) by using the Keep It function since I already rented it.
I emailed them asking what I should do with the sleeve, etc, they said just toss it.

I toss it and a few days later go to play KUF. No disc.
Wonder where the game disc went...

............................[/quote]

haha that sucks, how did you not notice there was a game disc in the sleeve when you picked it up?

bread's done
Back