Some Sams Club Deals (YMMV as always)

ccohen322

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Just noticed this. I went over to Best Buy and they price matched it. Nothing crazy, but some overall decent prices. (especially SFIV) YMMV but its worth a shot.

:360:

RE5 - $51.86
SFIV- $45.26
Mirrors Edge- $33.86
Fable 2- $48.26

:ps3:

End War- $32.86
Socom: Confrontation- $33.86
RE5- $51.86

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Sams Club put out an actual store ad? Hell, it would be worth it to grab an ad at the actual store and then go to Best Buy for SF IV. That really is a great price, and I've been waiting for a bit of a drop before picking it up.

If Sams Club doesn't do ads, how do I go about getting a price match?

[quote name='SpaceInsomniac']Does Sams Club put out an actual store ad? Hell, it would be worth it to grab an ad at the actual store and then go to Best Buy for SF IV. That really is a great price, and I've been waiting for a bit of a drop before picking it up.

If Sams Club doesn't do ads, how do I go about getting a price match?[/quote]There is no ad. All Sam's Club pricing is YMMV, as pricing varies from store to store.

BB also won't PM Sam's Club normally, as they're not in the same class of store as one another. BB is a retail store, Sam's Club is a membership club.

If the OP managed to get a PM, first off, it's severely YMMV for it working, and furthermore, it's prices that likely only going on at their Sam's Club.

This is a non-deal.

So we need a membership to obtain those deals above? I feel like a blonde, lol. It's just that I've never shopped at Sam's Club before.

[quote name='EmilyBabe']So we need a membership to obtain those deals above? I feel like a blonde, lol. It's just that I've never shopped at Sam's Club before.[/quote]

Yes, you do need a membership to shop there. A membership is forty dollars, which completely negates any deal offered here for anyone who isn't already a member. Even worse for me, even if I WAS a Sam's Club member, none of the stores in my area even carry the game I'm looking for, at least according to the store search on their website.

If the OP did get a price match, I don't see how it could have been done, outside of bringing a printout of the offer from samsclub.com and getting a VERY stupid cashier and/or one that just doesn't care.

Darn.

Sam's Club has a 1 day guest pass. Last year, I went there to stock up some of their delicious and low-cost beef jerky with a 1 day pass.

it will be difficult to have it price matched at bb or any other store since its a membership store. Been a member of sams for since 05 and they do have some decent deals on occasion, overall for what I purchase it saves me money to go there for food, and sometimes blu rays are pretty good deals.

bread's done
Back