Someone is stealing food in my apartment...any help? ***UPDATE 9/22***

[quote name='Rocko']Clearly it's the girlfriend.[/quote]
No doubt. The whole maintenance guy story just doesn't make sense. It is far more likely for this girl to just help herself to whatever is there, especially since we've established this sneaking around, hanging out when no one is home. There's that comfort level of "it's his food", so she probably sees nothing wrong with taking it.

Plus didn't your roommate and the girlfriend say that she was borrowing his key that day? Now come to find she has her own copy? And she won't answer you about it?

They both lied to you.

Aside from the food issue, she shouldn't be coming to your apartment to "hang out" when no one's there. She doesn't live there. End of story. She can hang out at her dorm or wherever she lives. Why would she hang out at her boyfriend's apartment when he's not there? How about come over when he is there?

That's just shady, and it's not right or fair to you. She's essentially a stranger coming in and hanging around your place. I wouldn't be happy about that at all.

This whole issue with the key is a lot worse than some missing food. Not cool at all.

shit... it's only a matter of time before something other then food goes missing. Wait until the toilet paper starts disappearing...what's next..you gonna put a camera in the bathroom?

Idk. Looks like you'd break her / she'd force herself to throw up all over you during sexual relations.

[quote name='ITDEFX']shit... it's only a matter of time before something other then food goes missing. Wait until the toilet paper starts disappearing...what's next..you gonna put a camera in the bathroom?[/quote]

You want it.

[quote name='ITDEFX']what's next..you gonna put a camera in the bathroom?[/quote]

*will donate $5 to the cause*

[quote name='Magehart']*will donate $5 to the cause*[/QUOTE]

cheapass! :p

a good wireless camera is gonna cost more then $50, sheesh!

Everyone seems to have jumped on the, "It's the girlfriend," bandwagon. I would have said the same except for you told us that she was an hour and a half away until two weeks ago.

How often did she visit during that time? It's still a possibitlity.

You definately need to have a talk to your roommate about her having a key. That is NOT cool, especially since he didn't talk to you about it first. It's not just his apartment and he can't just give a key out to whomever he wishes without consulting you first. Let him know you're pissed about it, because that is not cool.

You also need to bring up the yogurt thing to him. Just to let him know that she is a suspect again and obviously cannot be trusted.

[quote name='ITDEFX']cheapass! :p

a good wireless camera is gonna cost more then $50, sheesh![/quote]
Well, he is a member of the Cheap Ass Voyeur forums.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Well, he is a member of the Cheap Ass Voyeur forums.[/quote]

I do it Porky's style :cool:

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Well, he is a member of the Cheap Ass Voyeur forums.[/quote]
This is starting to sound like an SNL commercial spoof.

"When I want to covertly peek at my roomie's girlfriend whilst she's showering, I would normally have to turn to expensive, complicated wireless spy cameras. What pervert on a budget can afford that? That's why I turn to the CAV wireless webcam system (*Patent Pending*). It's the perfect camera for all my voyeuristic needs! Warning: do not operate CAV in high-moisture environments. Severe injury or death may occur."

[quote name='Killer Rabbit']This is starting to sound like an SNL commercial spoof.

"When I want to covertly peek at my roomie's girlfriend whilst she's showering, I would normally have to turn to expensive, complicated wireless spy cameras. What pervert on a budget can afford that? That's why I turn to the CAV wireless webcam system (*Patent Pending*). It's the perfect camera for all my voyeuristic needs! Warning: do not operate CAV in high-moisture environments. Severe injury or death may occur." [/QUOTE]
The OP reminds me of this SNL commercial spoof:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxs6jHe4MvA[/MEDIA]

[quote name='Magehart']I do it Porky's style :cool:[/QUOTE]

Porky's god I use to love that movie in the 80's... American Pie can't touch that..

If the girlfriend is hanging out when nobody else is around, plus has her own key, then it's time for her to start paying rent.

I'm sure the OP could figure some other way for her to pay up if she's broke...

[quote name='Dingleberry']Maybe she's giving me the go ahead to put the moves on her...dun dun dunnnn. Only kidding, I can't stand her.[/quote]

you dont have to like a girl to have a few pokes at her pita pocket. hell its the american way to bang anythign and everything that comes you way as long as its bangable. or at the very least put up a list of services that need to be exchanged for each item of food eaten. then when she eats something again youd better damn well make sure she pays up. of course if its your roommate eating your stuff then things could get weird...........

on the subject of porkys , great film series btw the last one sucked though , i read somewhere theyre going to be remaking it.

[quote name='Chronis']o_o Bow chicka wow wow!

So no new developments?[/QUOTE]

well his laptop is out for repairs and since we haven't heard from the OP in awhile
my guess it was the roomies gf all this time.

[quote name='Magehart']Underpants gnomes![/QUOTE]

I'm in your room stealing your panties!

garden-gnome-pipe-9r.jpg

thread over, mystery solved, it was the gnomes all this time eating his food.

[quote name='ramatut4001']Any updates? That other guy's missing food thread reminded me about this.[/QUOTE]

I think his laptop is still out for repairs, either that or the OP is embarrassed after learning it was his roommates gf instead of the maintenance people he thought was behind it.

Yeah he logged in today so its not like he cant post..

My guess is thread caused him a lot of grief and as believed someone in his circle was the culprit of the whole thing..

He then found out his roomie was lying and gave the girlfriend a permanent key, that I am sure lead to some discomfort. Now the food stopped showing up or arguments happened and its a dead subject.

[quote name='Snake2715']Yeah he logged in today so its not like he cant post..

My guess is thread caused him a lot of grief and as believed someone in his circle was the culprit of the whole thing..

He then found out his roomie was lying and gave the girlfriend a permanent key, that I am sure lead to some discomfort. Now the food stopped showing up or arguments happened and its a dead subject.[/QUOTE]

So now the OP just needs to say it for us to reach the conclusion of this thread....either that or he killed his roommate for giving the gf a copy of the key.

[quote name='yukine']And now he and the girlfriend are in love, and will soon be getting married.[/QUOTE]

As soon as the OP is released from prison.

I have been wondering about this for awhile now... there must be an update but I guess it was a bad one if he didn't post it here.

Thanks to this thread, I found out what was trespassing in my garage. I used the eye toy and dorgem and it worked like a charm.

aholepest.jpg

Now I have a vermin to kill.

[quote name='Moxio']Holy shit that thing's huge.[/QUOTE]

I think it is a baby. That can is small, a can of Fancy Feasts for cats for size reference.

[quote name='blaked569']is that an armadillo?!?!?[/QUOTE]

It's an opposum.

[quote name='Moxio']Oh never mind haha. Still though, in terms of rodents it's no pushover. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It's actually a marsupial. They are nasty.

[quote name='Moxio']Holy shit that thing's huge.[/quote]they get bigger, trust me
we have to chase them off our front deck all the time

At this point a mod should lock this thread before it becomes off topic as the OP clearly does not want to tell us what happened despite numerous requests to finish the story.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Don't kill the opossum. :cry: Remember my thread about finding a baby opossum? It became healthy again and was released back into the wild.[/QUOTE]

Cool, nice work. :cool:

Okay that's 1 for No Kill.

and 1 for Kill.

Rather than set up a trap (lethal or other wise), I think the opossum is getting in thru a small vent. I'll plug it and see what happens.

@ JolietJake my family used to run a farm and thru that experience, let's just say I had opossum blood on my hands before.

if it cant be helped kill it cause the last thing you want is for it to attack you in your sleep. damn things have crazy claws and teeth. but i hear theyre good eating.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Don't kill the opossum. :cry: Remember my thread about finding a baby opossum? It became healthy again and was released back into the wild.[/quote]

yay happy ending.

[quote name='lokizz']if it cant be helped kill it cause the last thing you want is for it to attack you in your sleep. damn things have crazy claws and teeth. but i hear theyre good eating.[/quote]
Opossum stew.:lol:

bread's done
Back