Sometimes You Wanna Go Where EverbOTTy Knows Your Name

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Thank Yew,

Don't you hate when you do something like that, and then whatever you posted it in fucks it all up?!!! :bomb:[/quote]
Amusement for everyone else. :D

Damn it. I need to somehow get the money and go to a dentist. A filling that was done back in 2000 is starting to hurt as the filling is seems to be chipping away. So whenever I eat, say beef cook a certain way or anything "striny" it gets shoved up in the space and puts pressure to the others...

fucking THANK GOD!

An OTT title that doesnt completely sucks ass. Kudos to you...you have done a great service to the CAG forums.

Some one hand that guy a cigar.

Peanut butter & oatmeal cookies FTW!

I like that I'm eating vegan cookies and washing them down with whole milk. :lol:

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Damn it. I need to somehow get the money and go to a dentist ...[/QUOTE] I haven't been to a dentist in almost 5 years, and that was to get my wisdom teeth out.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Peanut butter & oatmeal cookies FTW!

I like that I'm eating vegan cookies and washing them down with whole milk. :lol:

I haven't been to a dentist in almost 5 years, and that was to get my wisdom teeth out.[/QUOTE]

So the next time you go I'm assuming your teeth will be rotting and falling out of your mouth?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I haven't been to a dentist in almost 5 years, and that was to get my wisdom teeth out.[/quote]

I had to go last April to get the wisdom teeth on the right side taken out. Pain got so bad that I couldn't even sleep. Hell, when my parents drove me to the dentist because it was getting unbearable, I kept passing out in the chair waiting for to take a look after the assistant got done. I was there a total of 30 mins, but between passing out from fatigue and the pain keeping me awake, it felt like it took several hours for him to see me. Had to go to an oral surgeon to get them taken out though. Before that, I hadn't been to the dentist since 2001 when I had a root canal and a filling put in.

Funny thing is that the tooth chipped while on my way to work in late 1999 while i was eating a small bag of Fritos. Took about the year and a half for it to get really bad. Was to the point then, that even chewing some tiny and extremly soft would kill me...

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']I had to go last April to get the wisdom teeth on the right side taken out. Pain got so bad that I couldn't even sleep. Hell, when my parents drove me to the dentist because it was getting unbearable, I kept passing out in the chair waiting for to take a look after the assistant got done. I was there a total of 30 mins, but between passing out from fatigue and the pain keeping me awake, it felt like it took several hours for him to see me. Had to go to an oral surgeon to get them taken out though. Before that, I hadn't been to the dentist since 2001 when I had a root canal and a filling put in.

Funny thing is that the tooth chipped while on my way to work in late 1999 while i was eating a small bag of Fritos. Took about the year and a half for it to get really bad. Was to the point then, that even chewing some tiny and extremly soft would kill me...[/QUOTE]

Curse you, now I'm in the mood for sex Fritos.

Preferably chili cheese or bbq honey.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']heh...who knew that one frito could take a huge chunk out of a tooth...[/QUOTE]

I lost my first tooth in kindergarten to an oreo :p

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I have no fucking clue where my life is going.[/QUOTE] Who does, really?

Fritos are nasty, and I'm going to sleep. Work at 8am, what fun! :roll: :lol:

[quote name='DT778']terrible. I adblocked the pic of ramsy and the apple gang or whatever it was earlier. Is it some kind of inside joke or something?

edit: but dont worry about it, most of the sigs on cag and in general suck.[/quote]

Inside joke from Halloween, and also a (music) project I intend to work on at some point.

Basically, I had a fake blood-covered shirt on at Halloween, along with some black makeup, and when a little kid asked what I was, I said the first thing that came to my mind, which happened to be: JonBenet Ramsey.

So, by terrible, did you mean it sucks, or that...you were offended. Because if it's the latter, I have done my job. If not...well, at least I know.

Gamefaqs never fails to humor me..

I hate when I buy the last copy of a new game and they give you the crappy demo box with the stupid sticker you have to peel off and the herpes laden fingerprints from a million snotty little brats and i hate commas!!!!!!!!!

Here is a joke for ya:

A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on US 95 , just outside Washington DC;
nothing's moving in either direction.

Suddenly a man knocks on his window. The driver rolls down his window and
asks, "What happened...What's the hold up?"

"Terrorists have kidnapped Hillary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, Jesse Jackson,
Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and John Kerry; they are asking for a $100
million ransom. If their demands are not met, they are going to douse
them with gasoline and set them on fire. We are going from car to car,
taking up a collection."

The driver asks, "On average, how much is everyone giving?"

"About a gallon." the man answered

So I get back from seeing Ghost Rider (which was alright-good) Anyway park the truck on the driveway which is a hill. Get out and it starts to slide down the driveway. Everything is ice, and we have freezing fog right now. So there I am in all of my largeness holding on to the front bumper of a two ton truck. Its not stopping So I basically throw my weight backwards while holding onto the truck, it slows then stops. Now my back, and arms hurt but I just saved $25k truck, and the neighbors car across the street.

Being large does pan out for the better.

[quote name='CitizenB']So I get back from seeing Ghost Rider (which was alright-good) Anyway park the truck on the driveway which is a hill. Get out and it starts to slide down the driveway. Everything is ice, and we have freezing fog right now. So there I am in all of my largeness holding on to the front bumper of a two ton truck. Its not stopping So I basically throw my weight backwards while holding onto the truck, it slows then stops. Now my back, and arms hurt but I just saved $25k truck, and the neighbors car across the street.

Being large does pan out for the better.[/QUOTE]

Or having large mussels.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Pics.

Nao.[/quote]

nidan.JPG

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Pics.

Nao.[/quote]Keep in mind that I have shaky hands and no one would keep still for an extended amount of time (especially Lupe, I think I got only one decent picture of him). Having found this out, I've decided my next big purchase is going to be a camera with a really fucking fast shutter speed.

Only good Lupe pic (I can upload some blurry ones that aren't too good, but he's distinguishable, if anyone wants):

The Roots:

Those are the best ones. Gotta love ?uestlove's fro :lol:.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Keep in mind that I have shaky hands and no one would keep still for an extended amount of time (especially Lupe, I think I got only one decent picture of him). Having found this out, I've decided my next big purchase is going to be a camera with a really fucking fast shutter speed.[/QUOTE]

Nice. What songs did Lupe do?

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Nice. What songs did Lupe do?[/quote]He opened for The Roots, so he was up there for ~30 minutes, tops.
He did Kick, Push, The Instrumental, Sunshine, American Terrorist, I Gotcha, The Emperor's Soundtrack (maybe, I'm not sure) and Daydreamin'. He also did a bit of the intro and some of his version of Diamonds Are Forever off of one of his FNF mixtapes.

Damn, sounds like a tight 30 minute set. Looks like you got hella good "seats" too! Wish I could have seen the show, but my schedule and moneyz didn't agree with the flight I would have had to take.

[quote name='zewone']Damn, sounds like a tight 30 minute set. Looks like you got hella good "seats" too! Wish I could have seen the show, but my schedule and moneyz didn't agree with the flight I would have had to take.[/quote]Haha, yeah. I was within 20 feet of the stage.
The only real downside was that I was off to the right a bit, so one set of speakers (twice as tall as I am, and as wide as I am tall) were like 20-30 feet away, so my right ear's hearing is kinda fuzzy, but it's getting better.

Alright, I'm gonna call it a night, peace, OTT.

[quote name='prmononoke']Inside joke from Halloween, and also a (music) project I intend to work on at some point.

Basically, I had a fake blood-covered shirt on at Halloween, along with some black makeup, and when a little kid asked what I was, I said the first thing that came to my mind, which happened to be: JonBenet Ramsey.

So, by terrible, did you mean it sucks, or that...you were offended. Because if it's the latter, I have done my job. If not...well, at least I know.[/quote]former.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']I lost my first tooth to a hot dog. While I was at the circus.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I ever lost one to something. I remember they would come loose then I would pull them out with my hand.

Now that I think about loosing a tooth. Its really crazy in a way. A bone from your mouth comes lose when your about 6 or 7 then you pull it out with your hand so a new one can grow.

[quote name='CitizenB']I remember they would come loose then I would pull them out with my hand.[/quote]
Yeah, that was usually the case here. In fact, the hot dog at the circus incident was the only time I remember losing one while biting into food. I remember losing one at school once during recess, and trying to keep it safely in my pocket for the rest of the day while my friends were amazed by the fact that I was going to make some money that night.

This quote is from Penny Arcade about the teens that murdered the homeless man.

4. Don’t take shit out of your butt and rub it on the hobo you just killed.

To me this seems like the easiest lesson of all. My son is only two and already he’s coming to understand that “poops” belong in the potty. How did this kid get to the age of fifteen years old without learning this? Here’s how easy this one is:

Hey son, come here real quick.

Yeah Dad?

Don’t take shit out of your butt.

Sure thing Dad.

Done! How hard was that? What kind of crazy fuck takes poop from his butt and rubs it on someone? I’ll tell you right now I’ve never seen that in Grand Theft Auto. These kids were twelve kinds of nuts and that’s a fact. Their parents either made them nuts or weren’t paying attention while they went nuts on their own. I don’t know which scenario is worse.

[quote name='CitizenB']To me this seems like the easiest lesson of all. My son is only two and already he’s coming to understand that “poops” belong in the potty. How did this kid get to the age of fifteen years old without learning this?[/quote]
I'm not sayin' it's normal or even remotely acceptable but of the many high schools I went to there was one in Warner Robins, GA that occasionally would have shit on the bathroom walls. And I don't mean like someone had a case of one too many enchiladas...I mean someone fashioned a writing tool out of poo and something to hold it with (a straw or stick were most common) and would write fecal graffiti above the urinals.

I'm just glad to see that the poo handling crowd isn't limited to the South...they get enough flak from the rest of the country as it is...

Hm...that high-pitched "eeeee" sound in my right ear that came about after the Roots hasn't gone away yet. Should I be worried? Anyone have any advice?
I was expecting it to be gone when I woke up, but it's not, and now it's starting to freak me out.

Those pics aren't bad, Liquid, even if ya got shaky hands.

The ringing should stop...but I can't really say since I've never had that happen to me.

It's fucking beautiful out today, time to eat and go for a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back