Song of the Moment, the Remix²

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zewone']Nas & Kanye West - Untitled Unreleased song[/quote]

That certainly sounds intriguing.[/quote]

Wanna link? :cool:

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zewone']Nas & Kanye West - Untitled Unreleased song[/quote]

Wanna link? :cool:[/quote]

That's why he's "the zoo"

Me'shell Ndege'oello & Talib Kweli- Hot Night

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zewone']Nas & Kanye West - Untitled Unreleased song[/quote]

Thanks! :notworth:

That unrealeased material sounds well intriguing as crymnl put it and very cool. Could you send me the link also? :D Could you also send me the link again for the Girls, Girls - Jay Z remix becuase I have it on one computer but don't have it on the other and can't get the link again.

OMG, right now for me its Tweet featuring Missy Elliot "Turn Da Lights Off". I never really was a Tweet fan but damn that song and video is sexy.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zewone']Nas & Kanye West - Untitled Unreleased song[/quote]

Thanks! :notworth:[/quote]

I'd appreciate the link too if it's not too much trouble ;)

Oh and uh, I Who Have Nothing by Jedi Mind Tricks

nirvana - on a plateau
i don't know what its called but its the ending theme to the show "naruto" its just addicting to listen to

hmm I'm gonna have to try and dl'd this Kanye/Nas song too, or if someone could jes post a link for the whole town that would be cooler than coolio himself.

anyway...

Usher - Caught Up

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='zewone']Nas & Kanye West - Untitled Unreleased song[/quote]

thanks for the link... and this is a remix of Nas' K-I-S-S-I-N-G[/quote]

I realize, but tell me its not hot though?

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='zewone']Nas & Kanye West - Untitled Unreleased song[/quote]

thanks for the link... and this is a remix of Nas' K-I-S-S-I-N-G[/quote]

I realize, but tell me its not hot though?[/quote]

Well I listened to it about 5 times straight... although it seemed to cut off, yes? I think I found a full version on Ares, but it has yet to dl'd.

Anyway...

Unified Theory - Not Dead

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='MadChedar0']Blackstar- Supreme Supreme[/quote]

Awesome, awesome song.[/quote]

You got that right. Rumor has it the new Blackstar album is coming this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back