Sony High Def Portal Contest - BDP-S550/PS3 and more

Wolfkin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Sony and Amazon are coming together to form a Sony High-Def portal

The giveaway will begin on December 8 and run through January 18. The winners will be announced before February 1.

• One Grand Prize: One Sony BDP-S550 Blu-ray player, five Sony BMG Music Blu-ray titles and 10 Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Blu-ray titles
  • One First Prize: One PlayStation 3, one copy each of LittleBigPlanet and Resistance 2
  • Two Second Prizes: One The House Bunny Blu-ray Disc autographed by Anna Faris and one Hancock Blu-ray Disc autographed by Will Smith
  • Ten Third Prizes: One Hancock Blu-ray Disc
So we'll see you Dec 8th people

http://www.sonyhidefsweeps.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SoFreshSoDarryl']All of the prises seem pretty good! Good luck everyone![/quote]
Yes, those prises look good.*cough* priZes*cough* Thanks OP!

[quote name='ohram']Chances are pretty low of winning. JUST HOW I LIKE IT.[/quote]
It is not fun if the chances are high, right?:D

[quote name='ohram']Chances are pretty low of winning. JUST HOW I LIKE IT.[/quote]

When you win it's all the more surprising, M I RITE?!

thanks, gona join this one
icon_smile.gif

[quote name='R1V3R5']Am I missing something? Because that link just takes me to the Amazon homepage with no mention of a contest.[/quote]
The op SAYS it starts on the 8th. Don't worry, I missed it at first too. So, come back then.

i've been having a hard time with the website just loading and loading.. but just now they told me someone with my e-mail addy had already signed up so I guess it did go thru.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']Would be nice to have an HDTV, since im the only one it seems that doesnt. :([/quote]You are not alone. You are not alone. Noone in my family has an HDTV. I think I'm the only one who knows what that means. I have to convince my half-sister that she doesn't want a blu-ray player on her aged 15 inch TV.

[quote name='ananag112']Thanks OP. I won the third prize, a copy of Hancock on Blu-Ray.[/QUOTE]

did they email you or did you just get in the mail?

Also, Hancock kinda sucked.

[quote name='sangredekrazy']did they email you or did you just get in the mail?

Also, Hancock kinda sucked.[/QUOTE]

I got a phone call a week ago that I had won.

I got a package in the mail today.

I don't have a BD player, but I guess I will just give it to someone as a gift or something.

[quote name='ananag112']Thanks OP. I won the third prize, a copy of Hancock on Blu-Ray.[/quote]congrats to you. I'm not in the States so I don't know about missing the phone call but so far no mail so I guess I'm out. Glad to see a CAG get something.

bread's done
Back