Sony PS3 new, $199 160GB FSSS; PS3 Move controller $24.99

In 4 a Move controller, been waiting for a deal on these.

Ps3 deal is good too but already own two lol.

Yeah there's no way the PS3 will drop any further this year, especially not at E3. $199 for a PS3 is an amazing deal since Blu Ray players are $100+ alone.

[quote name='rpg']$150 at e3 no way[/QUOTE]

just wishful thinking! hehe! But yeah, that wont happen.
A PS vita price drop probably?

[quote name='Thechaosdivision']I want to buy one as a gift for someone and I'll hold out for a $179.99 or $149.99 price drop announcement at E3.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the best you'll see is $199.99 with a GC or game or two bundled in. There is no incentive for Sony to drop these below $199.99.

The likeliness of this hitting an MSRP below $199.99 is the same as the 4GB Xbox Slim going to $99.99

[quote name='Thechaosdivision']I want to buy one as a gift for someone and I'll hold out for a $179.99 or $149.99 price drop announcement at E3.[/QUOTE]

this is just amazon price matching gamestop. With the xbox still being $300, no way youre going to see anything under $200.

[quote name='edson13']this is just amazon price matching gamestop. With the xbox still being $300, no way youre going to see anything under $200.[/QUOTE]

The 199.99 IS the price drop coming at E3

you might find one at 170 to 149 day after thanksgving with giftcards BUT The 199 is the price drop coming at least that was what i was told at a mom and pop game store today...

only the big boys are going to drop them before E3 the smaller stores are going to try to get all the 250s they can :)

[quote name='slidecage']BOOM that died way too freaking fast[/QUOTE]

It looks like Amazon is OOS. I'm not sure why they didn't limit it to one per account but whatever.

I imagine that when they have more inventory, if it is before this deal dies at Gamestop (04/26) that they will still be at $199.99

bread's done
Back