Sony Store $9.99 Game Clearance (Again)

Eoyote

CAGiversary!
Taken from RFD...

It seems the Sony Store is clearing out a bunch of games @ $9.99 again. Check the below images for a list of qualifying titles. Hopefully the prices stay in effect for longer than a day this time. If a game on the below list is priced differently in store, have them scan it as it SHOULD come up as correct price.

Good Luck ;)

If anyone in Vancouver wants Star Ocean, I have a sealed copy that I have no use for (and can't be bothered to return). I'll be willing to trade it for 2 qualifiers at FS for the PSP deal (>$9 TIV).

I just pricematched this deal at a Best Buy in america, I printed out the 3 pages from the 1st post and showed them at checkout when purchasing:

Super Street Fighter IV-9.99
Dragon Age Origins-9.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2-9.99
Star Ocean the Last Hope-9.99
White Knight Chronicles-9.99

I had no issues the cashier was happy to price match for me, Thanks OP :D

Yesterday I saw a copy of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories/Vice City Stories (Ps2) for $4.99 at Yorkdale mall. If I didn't already own it, I would have snatched it up in an instant.

What State?

I should bring this with me when I go to the States and try it out.

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']I just pricematched this deal at a Best Buy in america, I printed out the 3 pages from the 1st post and showed them at checkout when purchasing:

Super Street Fighter IV-9.99
Dragon Age Origins-9.99
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2-9.99
Star Ocean the Last Hope-9.99
White Knight Chronicles-9.99

I had no issues the cashier was happy to price match for me, Thanks OP :D[/QUOTE]

It was in New Mexico but the print-out is too old now as it was dated for Nov. 25th.

Also me buying all those games at 9.99 shot up red flags at bestbuy, I don't think they will be taking print-out sell papers anytime soon.

I was just at the Eaton Centre Sony Store.
:ps3:
GH:Aerosmith - $9.99
Rock Band Track Pack 2 - $9.99

:ps2:
SingStar Amp'd Bundle w/Mics $4.95

I picked up the SingStar and I'll probably go back tomorrow for the Aerosmith. I actually like Aerosmith and I liked that game on Wii. Might as well buy it again now.

If you want to gamble, leave the games there. Buy the gift card deal instead -$50 gc get a $50 off $100 coupon valid dec 26-jan 9. go back after Xmas and get twice as much.

interesting. b/c I don't see GH:A going anywhere it gets a lot of hate for some reason. and I can take or leave RBTP2. I'll have to see if I have $50.

Go to store, buy min $50 gc, get coupon. They have signage on the counter and staff are wearing a tag to that effect to. Only few hours left thought

The risk being, they might have sold a lot of them and have people waiting for them to open(been well discussed on rfdhoardervlle)

hm.. well it would be a nice way to buy a GH band set but I'm not gonna worry too hard over it. if i can make it, i make it. If not then I'll probably use the money to get Pikmin from what's his face.

either way thanks for the heads up zoro

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back