SOTM Part 999,999

Now: The Orb - 1991 - The Orb's Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld
Ambient house. Another excellent album.

Next: Last Life in the Universe's Soundtrack
Probably my favorite sound track from any thing. Very ambient (read: 16 of the 35 tracks are silent).

[quote name='Liquid 2']Now: The Orb - 1991 - The Orb's Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld
Ambient house. Another excellent album.

Next: Last Life in the Universe's Soundtrack
Probably my favorite sound track from any thing. Very ambient (read: 16 of the 35 tracks are silent).[/QUOTE]

Now you're getting to the good stuff.

I suggest Okie Dokie It's The Orb On Kompakt next.

Will do; thanks. :)

I've been getting into this stuff more and more lately. I'm gonna grab some Brian Eno and some of the KLF's stuff soon too.

Odessa Chen - The Ballad of Paper Ships (album)

really love this album

Blind Divine - Soul Retriever (album)

Last edited by a moderator:
Artist: Freebass 808
Song: Love Eclipse
Album: MoonBass EP

This song is beautiful. I know that sounds square as hell but that is the best word for this song. Go get it, it is a free download.

Chihei Hatakeyama - Minima Moralia (album)

Liquid, if you're still on your minimal ambient kick, you might check this one out.

Palov & Mishkin - Think Twice (album)
Dr Meaker - Double Bass (single)
Soundspecies - s/t (album)

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Tiye Phoenix - Half Woman/Half Amazin'[/QUOTE]

Only listened to that once so far. Decent album though I expected more from her as she was IMO the best member of Polyrythm Addicts

[quote name='fart_bubble']Only listened to that once so far. Decent album though I expected more from her as she was IMO the best member of Polyrythm Addicts[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty impressed so far. There are a few weaker links but her rhyming is nice.

Depth Affect - Hero Crisis (album)

essentially mixing the styles of Abstrackt Keal Agram and edIT together with Subtitle and Awol One being on two tracks

[quote name='rabbitt']Lights came out in 2006, I think.[/QUOTE]

Huh, I just checked on Musicbrainz, and you're right. I even have it as 2006 in my metadata.
I got 2008 from the Last.fm client.

Rockin' album though, if you haven't heard it.

---

Speaking of Last.fm, have y'all tried out the new combo tag/artist radio? It absolutely rocks.
I was listening to French/60s/Female Vocalists earlier today. :cool:

Seefeel - Quique

This is a band I found a few months ago, and this album is now one of my all time favorites. Liquid and rabbit, it's right up your alley.

Hideo Kobayashi - Zero (album)
ID Obelus - The Inevitable Crushing (EP)
Fullmember - The Footprints - Hill Of Dreams (album)

[quote name='rabbitt']Isis - Hand of the Host[/QUOTE]
I haven't heard that album yet, but I've been listening to Wavering Radiant a lot lately.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I haven't heard that album yet, but I've been listening to Wavering Radiant a lot lately.[/QUOTE]

It's just a song from that album :)

Artist: Sway & King Tech
Song: The Anthem Featuring Chino XL, Eminem, Jayo Felony, KRS-One, Kool G Rap, Pharoahe Monch, Rza, Tech N9NE, Xzibit
Album: Hip Hop Wars

bread's done
Back