Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny - Gen. Discussion & Info - Out September 1!

GodlyOne

CAGiversary!
http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/soulcaliburbrokendestiny/news.html?page=1&sid=6208732

Get your "nonsensical stage intro narrator" on while you're on the train or on the toilet with the PSP port of Soulcalibur IV this summer.

Release Date: September 1, 2009

Features:

• New lighting effects (day and night stages)
  • Rearranged stage music
  • New single-player mode for beginners with 80+ exercise missions
  • Improved tweaks to critical finish and armor breaking
  • New character creation parts
  • Exclusion of the Star Wars guests characters for a new character named Dampierre
959863_20090428_embed012.jpg

He's rockin' a curly mustache, yo! *Oh wait, wrong game, but he has wrist blades super-glued to his jacket*

Screenshots:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the PSP is gonna have a nice year afterall. Just hope nobody pulls out DL only for any of the bigger titles coming.

Still pretty stoked for this and Tekken.

Someone needs to hack together a USB->PSP adapter for my HRAP. :lol: I have a hard time playing SC with face buttons.

The stage lighting sounds cool. I hope that makes it into SC5... although I could see them using that as an excuse to have fewer stage locales. SC4's stage lineup was already pretty lacking.

Seeing as this Soulcalibur will probably be ad hoc only, I wonder when the hell we'll be getting the PSP Ad Hoc Party app for the PS3.

If this has any form of online versus It's day one for me. otherwise will prolly wait for the usual $30 PSP game sale, or Target clearance.

bread's done
Back