SoulCalibur IV - (10.17.08) - Vader/Yoda DLC set to release on 10/23 [400 points]

ggs. yeah close fights almost every match :lol: but man the lag was killing me. whenever I guard impacted the game would just block instead. nice sophie. that low hit always got me.

also, I realize I need more time with Tira... >_< also, I need to block low more than I usually do.

Well that is bullshit. The stuff in the LE was not all that great but atleast it was something. They should have just left it as is for the LE.

Man, I just got the LE last week, too. I was hoping for some new parts. Hopefully they don't spend the next few weeks slowly releasing the LE content.

ROUND 3

360 **FINALS**
Renegade_Zero vs outlawrz

PS3 **SEMIFINALS**

RelentlessRolento vs bornrunnin31
B:L vs n8nmonster

ROUND 2

Rieter vs Renegade_Zero
danked vs outlawrz

PS3

RelentlessRolento vs Rei no Otaku
Hidden Fury vs bornrunnin31
tiggerkiddo vs B:L
bobo2k4 vs n8nmonster

ROUND 1

Akilshohen vs Rieter
Dwhelan vs Renegade_Zero
danked vs ZerotypeX
SAB-CA vs outlawrz

PS3
sprintsucks5892 vs RelentlessRolento
Esper vs Rei no Otaku
Hidden Fury vs MarkMan
bornrunnin31 vs Jonlubbe
Heavyd853 vs tiggerkiddo
B:L vs Azumangaman
Jest vs bobo2k4
sprintsucks5892 vs n8nmonster

360 - 8 Souls ************

Cag Name: Akilshohen
Gamertag: Akilla05
Time Zone: CST

Cag Name: Dwhelan
Gamertag: Tiny 415
Time Zone: EST

Cag Name: Renegade_Zero
Gamertag: Renegade Zer0
Time Zone: PST

CAG Name: SAB-CA
Gamertag: SAB CA

Cag Name: danked
Gamertag Danked

Cag Name: Rieter
Gamertag: Rieter

Cag Name: outlawrz
Gamertag: outlawrz

Cag Name: ZerotypeX
Gamertag: ZerotypeX

PS3 - 14 Souls ************

CAG Name: MarkMan
PSN: MarkManSDT

CAG Name: Azumangaman
PSN: Azumangaman

Cag Name: RelentlessRolento
PSN: Rolento

Cag Name: Rei no Otaku
PSN: Rei_no_Otaku

Cag Name: Esper
PSN: qwikkiwq

Cag Name: jonlubbe
PSN: jonlubbe

Cag Name: B:L
PSN: B__L

Cag Name: Jest
PSN: Jest311

Cag Name: tiggerkiddo
PSN: shdwtorn
Time Zone: MST

Cag Name: sprintsucks5892
PSN: sprintsucks

Cag Name: bornrunnin31
PSN: x3x1x

Cag Name: Hidden Fury
PSN: Hidden Fury

Cag Name: bobo2k4
PSN: bobo2k4

Cag Name: Heavyd853
PSN: HeavyD853

[quote name='metaly']Man, I just got the LE last week, too. I was hoping for some new parts. Hopefully they don't spend the next few weeks slowly releasing the LE content.[/QUOTE]

They are going to milk what they can from people and all the stuff in the LE will be able to be bought. I say in about 2 months is when we will see Vader/Yoda. I would not be surprised if they have 1000-1800 points worth of crap come out before we see them. I say points because I'm not sure how much it is on the ps3.

[quote name='sendme']They are going to milk what they can from people and all the stuff in the LE will be able to be bought. I say in about 2 months is when we will see Vader/Yoda. I would not be surprised if they have 1000-1800 points worth of crap come out before we see them. I say points because I'm not sure how much it is on the ps3.[/quote]

I'm actually fine with them releasing the LE parts, I just meant that I hope it doesn't take them a few weeks to get to the new stuff. Like Chacrana said, I love the game so I won't mind buying new parts if they're stuff I want.

I won't be buying Yoda, though. Actually, I'd pay a few dollars for an option to take the Star Wars characters and stages out of random select. :bomb:

let's try again at 11pm est

I just moved back to school, and we've got a protected network and everything. So I have to fool around with the settings, but hopefully my new plan will work.

Sorry this is being so difficult. I'm sure it's on my end having to deal with the school network. But, I've never had these problems before so hopefully it gets resolved and we can get this fight on.

Man, I loooooove killing/pissing people off with the Xianghua whinning move.

Other then that I WISH that goddamn "Honor Unlocked/ Achievement Unlocked" didn't pop up at the same fucking time during an online match. Even more pain in the ass to tell me new equipment unlocked all at the same fucking time while playing online.

[quote name='bardockkun']Man, I loooooove killing/pissing people off with the Xianghua whinning move.

Other then that I WISH that goddamn "Honor Unlocked/ Achievement Unlocked" didn't pop up at the same fucking time during an online match. Even more pain in the ass to tell me new equipment unlocked all at the same fucking time while playing online.[/quote]

Well, it doesnt really interfere with the game, most of the time its below the stage floor. And the achievement box also pops up in the corner too.

[quote name='Link927']Well, it doesnt really interfere with the game, most of the time its below the stage floor. And the achievement box also pops up in the corner too.[/quote]
More so I don't understand why it feels the need to tell me it during a match as opposed to after it's over. It just seems better time and place to tell me I got some useless points.

well I have all but 8 honors done. 1 I can get pretty easily (about 2/3rds done unlocking all weapons) and the other few will just take some time. I'm so glad I'm done with that descend 20 floors one. man did I hate that one.

Anyone with the PS3 version, have your friends leaderboards ever worked? For me it's said "problem loading rankings" or something like that since launch.

[quote name='outlawrz']renegade add me and when will you be free to play[/quote]

I'm good to play usually late at night. Just message me on xbox I check it throughout the day.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Sorry this is being so difficult. I'm sure it's on my end having to deal with the school network. But, I've never had these problems before so hopefully it gets resolved and we can get this fight on.[/quote]
no worries. I did all I could on my end so lets hope it's a quick fix :)

[quote name='B:L']n8, I'm going on a business trip to NorCal. I'll be back Friday night.[/QUOTE]

ah k, we'll postpone until friday night.

[quote name='metaly']Anyone with the PS3 version, have your friends leaderboards ever worked? For me it's said "problem loading rankings" or something like that since launch.[/QUOTE]

just checked, mine has the same error going on.

Ever since I started playing SC4 online I started getting neg rep on XBL for unsportsmanlike conduct for some reason.

Maybe they're just mad that I hit them with 236B, run up 1A 236B, run up 1A 236B, run up 2B+G, 9KB.

The more I play this game online, though, the more worried I am that I'm not learning the correct block strings and punishment. There's still a lot of characters I don't understand. I have no idea how to punish Maxi or know what he's doing. Everyone says Siggy is unsafe but it all looks safe to me. I've been winning most of games based on my offense but I have idea how to deal with defending against people. Especially 'cause everyone online is so scrubtastic, its hard to actually find a good game where you have to think or deal with new things or think beyond simple traps like mitsu's BB, then 6A+B (i think that's what it is). And I'm going to a tournament / SoCal meetup on Saturday? Ugh. I'm gonna get destroyed so bad.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: yeah XBL is always weird. you get the worst ratings in any game you play if you do awesome online.[/quote]
I've played nearly 1000 games of Halo 3, and sometimes we trash talk after the game... and still my rep was pristine.

I really don't get it.

Does that system even work?
I've avoided players because they quit early, then when I quickmatch I find them again.

[quote name='kainzero']I've played nearly 1000 games of Halo 3, and sometimes we trash talk after the game... and still my rep was pristine.

I really don't get it.

Does that system even work?
I've avoided players because they quit early, then when I quickmatch I find them again.[/QUOTE]

I think that system is completely arbitrary, I've never noticed anything come from it.

I think sometimes people pick trash talking with the ratings as they think if you get enough of those that you will be banned from Xbox Live. I know I used to get that on games even when I never had my mic hooked up. If you play the WWE Smackdown games, you will see similar negative feedback as there are a lot of cheap players that get mad when you beat them.

bread's done
Back