Soulja's farwell

Azul_KoolAid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Well, I shot my last rocket, got my last triple kill with nades, and sniped Mercie for the last time. I'm moving somewhere where there isn't any high speed internet access and I'll be there for awhile. Trust me I'm bummed out about not being able to play with the clan online anymore but I have to take care of real life so I can come back to XBL. I'm gonna try to stay in touch with the site so yall can met your minority quota. Imma miss yall....later.

Soulja

Later Soulja, keep postin to keep us updated on whats goin down. And I guess green does get that 8 spot now, no more "Who do we want in here, Soulja, or Green?"

[quote name='murcielago77']Later Soulja, keep postin to keep us updated on whats goin down. And I guess green does get that 8 spot now, no more "Who do we want in here, Soulja, or Green?"[/quote]

Yeah, odds are Soulja will never get back up tp speed, he's leaving the band and we'll never be able to get the groove back when he rejoins. I think we should stop fooling ourselves and cut him now.

[quote name='murcielago77']Later Soulja, keep postin to keep us updated on whats goin down. And I guess green does get that 8 spot now, no more "Who do we want in here, Soulja, or Green?"[/quote]

I'm sure there will be people knocking down the door for that 8-spot.

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']Well, I shot my last rocket, got my last triple kill with nades, and sniped Mercie for the last time. I'm moving somewhere where there isn't any high speed internet access and I'll be there for awhile. Trust me I'm bummed out about not being able to play with the clan online anymore but I have to take care of real life so I can come back to XBL. I'm gonna try to stay in touch with the site so yall can met your minority quota. Imma miss yall....later.

Soulja[/quote]

Glad I could play in your last game, Soulja. Take care of yourself, and always watch your back.

Sorry to see you go bro. I'll miss making you laugh with my obnoxious shouting.

Are you at least gonna make it to practice tomorrow night? I'd like to get some games in with ya before you're gone.

[quote name='Ledhed']Sorry to see you go bro. I'll miss making you laugh with my obnoxious shouting.

Are you at least gonna make it to practice tomorrow night? I'd like to get some games in with ya before you're gone.[/quote]

Ledhed, when I popped on last night at midnight CT, he said that last night was it. Pimpin, murc and I got in our shots on him.

I'd dig up the game, though Bungie is being difficult for me. I'll post it when I get home.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed']Sorry to see you go bro. I'll miss making you laugh with my obnoxious shouting.

Are you at least gonna make it to practice tomorrow night? I'd like to get some games in with ya before you're gone.[/quote]

Ledhed, when I popped on last night at midnight CT, he said that last night was it. Pimpin, murc and I got in our shots on him.

I'd dig up the game, though Bungie is being difficult for me. I'll post it when I get home.[/quote]

bungie's stats server is down til 10pm, not sure if its EST or PST, tonight for upgrading. they said it should be up before then, but they said no longer than 24 hrs.

and it sucks to see soulja go. always an enjoyable game with him take it easy man.

Yea last night, me, shrike, and soulja had a nice long conversation that lasted about 45 minutes in the pregame lobby. Tinwoodsman ended up getting on at like midnight (PT) and asked for an invite. It was pretty funny. Anyways I sniped and blasted soulja with a rocket for the last time last night :(

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed']Sorry to see you go bro. I'll miss making you laugh with my obnoxious shouting.

Ledhed, when I popped on last night at midnight CT, he said that last night was it. Pimpin, murc and I got in our shots on him.[/quote]

:( Oh well, wish I could've been there. Take it easy Soulja, Hope to see you back again soon.

why not have a 16 rocket salute to Soulja tonight?

I'm thinking on Zanzibar out on the beach.

Actually I just want to see 16 rockets launch at once in the same direction

Nice playing with you man... :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

And about the minority quota... although I'm not african american, I'm hispanic, and english is not my first langauge, and I was not born here, which makes me extra special minority... :wink:

[quote name='cronnos']Nice playing with you man... :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

And about the minority quota... although I'm not african american, I'm hispanic, and english is not my first langauge, and I was not born here, which makes me extra special minority... :wink:[/quote]

Your accent makes it very clear youre not born here. It's like having antonio banderas on our team. :)

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Your accent makes it very clear youre not born here. It's like having antonio banderas on our team. :)[/quote]

Cronnos is more distinguishable than most of the people I meet day-to-day who learned English as a first language. He doesn't sound a damn thing like Banderas. I can actually understand the words coming out of Cronnos's mouth.

[quote name='murcielago77']Dude, I saw souljas name where it says "CAGs browsing this forum" on the clan forum. Very odd[/quote]

Yes Murc, he is still with us in sprite. :lol:

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']back...for the moment. I'll update everyone later. If anyone wants to play tonight lemme know.[/quote]

:shock: So you did get the file in the cake I sent.

Let me know when your gonna play, I'll be on for sure.

UPDATE

I will be here (CAG) for certain for the month of Febuary. At the beginning of March I should know more about my situation. People have been saying I'm going to jail, jokingly I know, but I get a feeling that people are starting to believe that I'm actually am. I am NOT going to jail or any other place assiocated with the prison system. I'm moving to a place where they don't have broadband access and will be unable to play on XBL. I should be there for a year maybe more. Then I should be able to get broadband on my own so this isn't goodbye it's seeya later.

Hope to see you on soon, I've played a few games with you and everyone was having a great time. Hope your back soon.

Yea we just are joking around about you going to jail. Its only because of your african american background. Its good to hear that you will at least be around for another 2 weeks

[quote name='Azul_KoolAid']UPDATE

I will be here (CAG) for certain for the month of Febuary. At the beginning of March I should know more about my situation. People have been saying I'm going to jail, jokingly I know, but I get a feeling that people are starting to believe that I'm actually am. I am NOT going to jail or any other place assiocated with the prison system. I'm moving to a place where they don't have broadband access and will be unable to play on XBL. I should be there for a year maybe more. Then I should be able to get broadband on my own so this isn't goodbye it's seeya later.[/quote]

The jokes about jail are far more interesting than being stuck in the two places you told us you'd end up in. :rofl: The only crime you'd be accused of is constantly killing me above everyone else. :p

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Azul_KoolAid']UPDATE

I will be here (CAG) for certain for the month of Febuary. At the beginning of March I should know more about my situation. People have been saying I'm going to jail, jokingly I know, but I get a feeling that people are starting to believe that I'm actually am. I am NOT going to jail or any other place assiocated with the prison system. I'm moving to a place where they don't have broadband access and will be unable to play on XBL. I should be there for a year maybe more. Then I should be able to get broadband on my own so this isn't goodbye it's seeya later.[/quote]

The jokes about jail are far more interesting than being stuck in the two places you told us you'd end up in. :rofl: The only crime you'd be accused of is constantly killing me above everyone else. :p[/quote]
The prison jokes don't bother me. I just felt the need to point to the people who don't keep up with the clan that it's just a joke about me moving.

bread's done
Back