South Park: TFBW Contest Over. Congrats, Shinra_Soldier7!

All right, it is 12:00, which means it's time to draw our winner.  Everyone who entered was assigned a block of numbers equal to the number of points you accumulated, and in order of when you entered.  I'm going to let random.org give me a random number between 1 and 4,190.  If the number it gives me falls in your range of numbers, you win.

I'm off to draw the winner.  Be right back!

Very sorry for the delay.  I got a phone call from a friend.  Great friend, bad timing.

Anyway, our winner is...........(drumroll)..........

Shinra_Soldier7!!!

Congratulations!  Your had the numbers from 3,421-4,050, and the number that was drawn was 3,859. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Shimra

And as always, great contest Danimal, and I hope to see more like it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, seriously? That's unbelievable, thank you!!!!!!!! By the way, it's shinra, not shirma but Im fine to be called whatever now lol thank you though, danimal for the contest, first time I've ever entered a trophy contest, I kinda liked it!

Congrats and thanks again for the contest. I'd like to see this become a monthly thing with maybe smaller prizes like $10 gift cards. I'll consider hosting them myself if there are no other takers.

Congrats and thanks for the contest.  I'll probably be doing one in July with a couple slight change that I had thought about.

bread's done
Back