Space Marine CE 14.99 PC , DoW2 CE 9.99, WWE 12 CE 9.99 PS3@THQ store

The PS3 version came back in stock briefly. Then the 360 sold out and then the PS3 resold out.

PC still in stock though and have yet to sell out

thats weird about ur first order. mine was shipped on 1/8 and got here (california) today.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Glad to hear some of you guys have been getting yours. My first order shipped out on 1/2 and it still hasn't arrived. According to tracking, it spent about a week in Indiana (three states away from me)... which is hilarious since I live in Wisconsin about a 3 hour drive from the Lino Lakes, MN warehouse that the package was apparently sent from.

Hope some of it is still intact by the time it finally arrives. At least it looks like my second order from 1/8 is going to arrive today.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MrBoss']The PS3 version came back in stock briefly. Then the 360 sold out and then the PS3 resold out.

PC still in stock though and have yet to sell out[/QUOTE]

I'd have gotten the PC version but I don't have a PC right now and I have such a huge backlog. My PS3 is new and my backlog is only 4 games right now so I'd probably actually play it.

For those wondering, the codes inside Space Marine & WWE say they are expired by now, but I just tried them yesterday and they worked just fine.

Got my PS3 Space Marine CE in today. Mint condition. After hearing about digital river all these years, I feel good to be 2 for 2 on having timely/good shipping from them (this sale and the 50% off SquareEnix game sale a few weeks ago) :)

Hmm, I placed my order on December 30th, but only received an order confirmation. The order is still in process! I don't know how much longer I should wait before I cancel my order...:whistle2:k

[quote name='technicalstylez']yeah i've never had a problem with digital river either. they even packed the warhammer ce better than amazon usually packs my ce's. go figure.[/QUOTE]

Same with me, never had an issue at all with DR on anything I've bought from them. I've bought a ton of CEs too (most of time on sale) and like you said, always are packed better than amazon, and without damage in any case.

I think the issue with digital river (at least from the orders I have placed) is that their service is fine if they have the items in stock. I had no problems until my last order (when a few of the games were OOS). They won't ship until all the games are available, and it's been well over a month now with no notification.

UGH, Ive been Looking for the PS3 CE for a while on Thier website. :wall:
You have been looking for a limited edition item on the website of a company that went bankrupt a year ago, seriously expecting, what, new copies to show up out of the blue? And then decided to bump this dead thread to share this gripping narrative?

bread's done
Back