SpaceChem Steam Contest!

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
SpaceChem Steam Contest!

Tell me your 3 favorite Indie games of 2011! Don't know any Indie games? Well, just tell me your 3 favorite games in general then! You will be entered into a drawing to win a Steam key for the indie game, SpaceChem!

PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTINGS!!!

Rules:
1. Only accounts created in 2011 or earlier will be eligible to enter!
2. In order to enter, you must post your 3 favorite Indie games from 2011 in this thread (or just 3 favorite games in general). PLEASE POST THEM IN THIS THREAD AND DO NOT MESSAGE ME!
3. Only 1 winner seeing as I have only 1 key.
4. No submissions will be accepted past 7:00PM Eastern time today. The winner will be announced and messaged with the key shortly thereafter.
5. ONLY 1 SUBMISSION PER PERSON!

And the winner of the SpaceChem Steam Contest is...

Can I get a drumroll please?

Jragon! Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who participated! I may have another contest up tomorrow so be sure to watch the contest section of this forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
3 people entered so far? Nice! So how do you guys like this setup? Do you prefer randomly selected contests, guessing contests or what? Just trying to take some notes because I plan on doing many more contests in the future. :D

AND REMEMBER, SUBMISSIONS END AT 7PM EASTERN TIME WHICH IS LESS THAN ONE HOUR FROM NOW!

Thanks OP!

My top 3:
1. Cave Story +
2. Glowfish
3. Terraria

If Minecraft counts (since it was 'officially released' this year), that'd actually be my top pick. :)

edit: Forgot Cave Story + and reordered accordingly lol

The winner of the SpaceChem Steam Contest is... Jragon! Congratulations and thanks for everyone who participated! I may have another contest up tomorrow so be sure to watch the contest section of this forum!

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']The winner of the SpaceChem Steam Contest is... Jragon! Congratulations and thanks for everyone who participated! I may have another contest up tomorrow so be sure to watch the contest section of this forum![/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for the game! :D

bread's done
Back