Speedy1961 Deal Buster Award 2010

[quote name='ml_paladin888']SHC-Gamer, because he's been able to draw me into a store that i would have not otherwise have shopped at[/QUOTE]

^This

SHC-Gamer for me too.
Until recently Kmart was never the first name I thought of when it came to gaming.

[quote name='Slappybob']Again an area where examples would have been nice.[/QUOTE]
Dimsdale is constantly posting deals in the iphone thread and SHC obviously posts and makes the deals for Kmart and can be seen in the Kmart thread.
For ssj, squarehard, and myself, it's pretty easy to see who posted what. Just go here and search by user name and the threads started by them.

[quote name='phoenix529']I'm gonna have to give this one to Squarehard. The guy is a Deal Busting machine.[/QUOTE]

Yes, sir. Squarehard had my vote too :applause:

SHC-Gamer posted some great deals, but he's basically a company rep, so even though he used his personal time, part of it was for the company he works at. ShockandAww posted some deals I took advantage of, there is no denying that, but my vote has to go to Dimsdale. Sure, Dims posts every iPhone deal he finds (even if the games are terrible), but the fact of the matter is, the guy actually goes through the trouble of doing it every single day, oftentimes more than once. The only other CAG that has more dedication would be JP, so Dims gets my vote by default even if I've only downloaded maybe 10 or so apps out of the hundreds he's posted.

Whoa, I was in a vote for something (I'm terribly late to discover this I know). Thanks to those that voted for me, I'm honored :D

I'll do my best to keep finding deals!

bread's done
Back