Spend $80, Get $20 Off Select Games at Amazon

Gfresh404

CAGiversary!
[IMG-R=1]208[/IMG-R]Use coupon code BUY80G20 to get $20 off an $80 purchase on these select games. Offer valid until November 21, 2009. Only one promotional claim code can be used per household.

iconamazon.gif
Spend $80, Get $20 Off Select Games at Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
This promo would be so much better if the games weren't so limited. The buy $80 get $40 credit was much better too. Ahh well, they can't all be great.

Hmm -- my mother's got $10 credit from getting my brother NSMB Wii, so I'm thinking about using her account to pick up Lego Rock Band and Metroid Prime Trilogy.

I got in on the buy $80 get $40, so this doesn't seem so great. I am waiting to see what amazon comes up with for Black Friday.

The game selection ain't great considering they had B2G1 a few weeks back. And more sales to come?

Who am I kidding. I was merely hoping to find DJ Hero Renegade listed so that I could use this $20 against it alongside the $160 in credits I've gotten in the past few weeks (360 $100, SMB Wii $10, $50 I can't remember).

Alright, this is getting stupid. I'm going to try to trade in stuff at Amazon (I'm saving boxes), because they're practically the only game store I need.

Wish this covered PC and portable games, but it still kicks ass.

Ones I'm kind of thinking I should get:
Halo 3 $35.99
Katamari Forever: $44.99
50 cent blood on the sand: $28.24
Tornado Outbreak: $35.49

And ones I'm iffier on:
Mario Kart $44.99
Episodes from Liberty City: $35.99
Resident Evil 5: $36.99
Zelda: Twilight Princess: $46.99
Rabbids go home: $46.99
Way of the Samurai 3: $42.49
Prototype: $46.99
Red Faction 3: $36ish
Ben 10 Alien Force: $36.99 wii
Genji 2: $17.79
King of fighter's 12: $54.49
Wanted: Weapons of fate: $19.99

(And that's just stuff I don't already own! There's an INSANE amount of great stuff up there.)

[quote name='Wolfpup']Alright, this is getting stupid. I'm going to try to trade in stuff at Amazon (I'm saving boxes), because they're practically the only game store I need.

Ones I'm kind of thinking I should get:
Halo 3 $35.99
Katamari Forever: $44.99
50 cent blood on the sand: $28.24
Tornado Outbreak: $35.49

And ones I'm iffier on:
Mario Kart $44.99
Episodes from Liberty City: $35.99
Resident Evil 5: $36.99
Zelda: Twilight Princess: $46.99
Rabbids go home: $46.99
Way of the Samurai 3: $42.49
Prototype: $46.99
Red Faction 3: $36ish
Ben 10 Alien Force: $36.99 wii
Genji 2: $17.79
King of fighter's 12: $54.49
Wanted: Weapons of fate: $19.99

since you want to trade in games in order to get other ones-and since most of all the games you want to get are a few months old-you should just use goozex. Its a great trading site.

actually i just checked the site n you can instantly get halo3--resident evil 5 , king of fighters 12, as long as you have enough points n tokens you can pick them up right now.

you get the games within a week you should check it out. probably my favorite gaming site besides this one you check out how it works you may end up liking it alot.

Man, Amazon has been just churning out the deals lately. I can't even imagine what they have in store for Black Friday. I've really put my Amazon Prime membership to good use this past year. Speaking of, anybody who is curious about getting a one-year Prime membership at a great price, feel free to PM me.

I wouldn't do what I think you're trying to do. All it takes is one person to mess up your amazon account and it's gone. I wouldn't trust anyone here.

[quote name='Estebon']I wouldn't do what I think you're trying to do. All it takes is one person to mess up your amazon account and it's gone. I wouldn't trust anyone here.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what you're talking about. I just asked people to PM me if they wanted any information. Leave it at that.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']anybody who is curious about getting a one-year Prime membership at a great price, feel free to PM me.[/QUOTE]

how much you want us to paypal you?

the rumers are true, the batarang was plastic! was sooo disapointed T_T Kick ass game though!

Had some extra credit so I went for Afrika and Little King's Story.

Passed on Way of the Samurai 3. Will get another time.

bread's done
Back