Splatterhouse PS3 $12.00 Amazon Prime

this game was an assault on the senses and not in a good way! sure you think its cool and nostalgic, then it hits you..WTF is going on here!?!

[quote name='ps2emotions']I loved this game. Don't know why it got such bad reviews.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I liked it too, and Darkwing Duck being the mask spewing f-bombs every other second was just messed up lol.

[quote name='ps2emotions']I loved this game. Don't know why it got such bad reviews.[/QUOTE]

I've really enjoyed what I've played of it so far.

Reviewers don't know what's fun.

[quote name='peterthepwner']"Rated: Mature"
... mature? why? lol[/QUOTE]

wut

Dropping by to recommend the game. PS3 version also includes the 3 original Splatterhouse games, not sure about 360.

Great buy at this price, if it drops again jump on it.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Yeah I liked it too, and Darkwing Duck being the mask spewing f-bombs every other second was just messed up lol.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Jim Cummings as the mask is so damn great

The 360 version also has the three original games.

I've also got to say I thought it was a great game. Ridiculously over the top, spooky, gory, funny, and for the most part, just fun to beat the crap out of monsters.

Was thinking it sucks I missed it but unless it was a seller other than that damn Gameline EU one I'm happy I did. Did remind to me leave negative feedback for two sellers though so that's alright.

i don't care how you put it but this game sucks big time. it was on sale for 10 bucks on gamefly and people said oh its 10 bucks but that's the worst spent 10 bucks

duke nukem is worth 5
splatterhouse is worth -2

This game was pretty fun for what it was, albeit a bit repetitive (but then again, what beat-em-up isn't?).

The game definitely could've used some polish and could've been better with a better combo system and more varied enemies. If the game was similar to the way Batman: AA was built (semi-free roaming with a fun combo system), it would've been so much better.

[quote name='showtimefolks']i don't care how you put it but this game sucks big time. it was on sale for 10 bucks on gamefly and people said oh its 10 bucks but that's the worst spent 10 bucks

duke nukem is worth 5
splatterhouse is worth -2[/QUOTE]

TOTALLY disagree....

Duke Nukem was terrible. Splatterhouse was mindless fun, totally worth a playthrough....and at $12 a STEAL.

It seems like the people who hate this game really hate it, yet the ones who enjoyed it had very specific reasons for doing so. I think it's going to be one that I have to try eventually. I won't pay more than $10 based on feedback. Too bad I keep missing the deals!

bread's done
Back