Splinter Cell-Double Agent for orig. XBox $8.99 @ VDOwarehouse

eaglebeak

CAGiversary!
http://www.vdowarehouse.com/products/detail.cfm?productid=G011724

This game is for the original Xbox and is completely different from the 360 version, and it is backwards compatible on the 360.

Here is the Gamespot review:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/splintercell4/index.html?tag=result;title;5

I have never purchased anything from VDOwarehouse so I don't know their reputation.

EDIT: price increased from $5.99 to $8.99

Back in Stock as of 7/7

They have quite a few older XBox titles that are 4.99 and up, all new and sealed. Here is a list of just a few I could remember.

(OOS)Pariah

(OOS) Serious Sam2
Chronicles of Riddick
Phantom Dust
Cold War
Razes Hell
(OOS) Nightmare Before Xmas

(OOS) Still Life
True Crime NYC Collector Edition

I ordered from them after reading about the deal on this forum almost two months ago. I haven’t gotten a thing. I sent several e-mails to them about it and got prompt replies. They even told me they would reship the game and apologized for the delay. But apparently no action was ever taken since I never received anything. About two weeks ago I asked for my money back and they sent me absolutely no reply.

The Splinter Cell deal seemed too good to be true but I took the chance and got screwed. I strongly recommend that anyone thinking about ordering from VDOwarehouse reconsider.

I've actually made two orders so far to them. Why? My cousin came by to visit and liked the game so I gave him mine, and had to order a 2nd one.

The game came real quick the first time, but slowed down a bit on the 2nd order. I dunno why because it only took a day or two before they shipped it out...just took longer the second time to get to my house.

I ordered the first copy on a Wednesday and got it the following Monday. I ordered the 2nd copy on Tuesday and got it the following Friday (after a weekend).

I don't fully endorse them...getting Double Agent for this cheap is awesome.

bread's done
Back