Sports Champions @ Best Buy $9.99

thanks. i noticed that it is in store pickup only. when you try to add to cart for "ship to store" it says product no longer available.

[quote name='PublikDefender']thanks. i noticed that it is in store pickup only. when you try to add to cart for "ship to store" it says product no longer available.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. I tried multiple zip codes and it seems that this is either "unavailable" or only available for "ship to store" for miles around. Since there are no more available for shipping, the ship to store option is useless. This deal might be DOA.

Just an FYI for those who are not able to find it AND are Sam's Club members, I saw this yesterday for $9.98 at my nearest Sam's Club (of course YMMV).

I've wanted this for a long time though my buy price was $15 or less. Unfortunately there are none in my district.

[quote name='masarripa']gamestop has it new for 9.99 right now, along with some other titles for 9.99 i grabbed fight lights out and the shoot for that price[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure Sports Champions (new) isn't part of the sale, but I'd love to be wrong!

[quote name='coolz481']I'm pretty sure Sports Champions (new) isn't part of the sale, but I'd love to be wrong![/QUOTE]

I didn't think it was either, but that would be awesome! Definitely a must buy if you have the move.

[quote name='Gosha']Sports Champions new is $39.99 at Gamestop. Used its $9.99.[/QUOTE]

Co-sign on that. I asked a GS employee to price check the new one for me last week after the Move sale started and it was $39.99 new.

Also, Champions is decent, although it's no patch on Wii Sports. The archery game is fun, although a little unsteady but the table tennis is confusing as heck, at least it was for me. The aiming wasn't precise enough so I got my brains beaten out several times by the computer until I figured it out.

i managed to score sports champions for $7 (used, near mint condition) as part of blockbuster's last sale. however, blockbuster just dropped the price to $9.99 used. so there's a third option.

[quote name='josekortez']The archery game is fun, although a little unsteady but the table tennis is confusing as heck, at least it was for me. The aiming wasn't precise enough so I got my brains beaten out several times by the computer until I figured it out.[/QUOTE]
I found the archery to be awesome (and accurate) w/ two move controllers. Between archery and the fight: lights out, buying a 2nd controller for $25 was worth it for me.

i managed to score sports champions for $7 (used, near mint condition) as part of blockbuster's last sale. however, blockbuster just dropped the price to $9.99 used. so there's a third option.

bread's done
Back