Spring DSi Bundle Available for Pre-Order

Cantatus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Nintendo announced the spring DSi bundle today. Included in it is a white DSi and a copy of Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Considering the bundle is priced at $169.99, this bundle essentially means you get the game for free. It releases April 25th.

You can pre-order from Amazon now.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a Video Game Deal; the Mario & Luigi game is free.

Why the quotes? Sarcasm (which means you missed the free game entirely), or incorrect grammar?

[quote name='guinaevere']It is a Video Game Deal; the Mario & Luigi game is free.

Why the quotes? Sarcasm (which means you missed the free game entirely), or incorrect grammar?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about the exact same thing...
Seems like a decent enough deal and worthwhile for those on the fence.

[quote name='bobphone']Oh man, what an awesome "Video Game Deal"[/QUOTE]Free game bundled with a DSi? That would be a deal, yes.

Even with it being MSRP, a free game is still a free game. Trade it or sell it, if you don't want it.

[quote name='bobphone']Oh man, what an awesome "Video Game Deal"[/QUOTE]
I love posts like these:

1. Poster wants to give back to the community so he posts something he thought people would find useful.
2. Residential dumb ass comes in and goes "LOL YOU THINK THIS IS HELPFUL?!! YOU fuckING IDIOT!!"
3. We all leave slightly dumber.

[quote name='apathetic-irony']i love posts like these:

1. Poster wants to give back to the community so he posts something he thought people would find useful.
2. Residential dumb ass comes in and goes "lol you think this is helpful?!! You fucking idiot!!"
3. We all leave slightly dumber.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='apathetic-irony']i love posts like these:

2. Residential dumb ass comes in and goes "lol you think this is helpful?!! You fucking idiot!!"
3. We all leave slightly dumber.[/quote]

+115

[quote name='Apathetic-Irony']I love posts like these:

2. Residential dumb ass comes in and goes "LOL YOU THINK THIS IS HELPFUL?!! YOU fuckING IDIOT!!"
3. We all leave slightly dumber.[/QUOTE]

-(-245) (figure that one out ^_^)

[quote name='helluvagood']white Dsi's are rare? i swear i always see white ones[/QUOTE]

What? Who said they're rare? Sorry I'm just not following your post. White DSis are widely available as far as I know but I don't think anyone said they're rare. This is a deal because DSi + free game = deal.

[quote name='helluvagood']white Dsi's are rare? i swear i always see white ones[/QUOTE]

helluvagood -- rare? Dunno.... but what is rare is a CAG who knows who the Korean Pop Band "Gir'ls Generation" (SNSD) is. Nice. GEE GEE GEE GEE.

[quote name='sabanoo']What? Who said they're rare? Sorry I'm just not following your post. White DSis are widely available as far as I know but I don't think anyone said they're rare. This is a deal because DSi + free game = deal.[/QUOTE]

I think he's asking because Nintendo usually introduces a new color when they do a bundle (like last year's Spring bundle).

As far as this being a deal or not, don't worry, I've been around here long enough to know a deal when I see one. This bundle means getting one of the best DS games for free, easily saving you $30-35. I also know how fast the Black Friday DSi bundles went, so really not a question for me.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Still waiting on DSI 3D coming soon later this winter or early 2011 :)[/QUOTE]

I'm going to wait for the 3DSlite that will come out summer/fall 2011

[quote name='Cantatus']I think he's asking because Nintendo usually introduces a new color when they do a bundle (like last year's Spring bundle).

As far as this being a deal or not, don't worry, I've been around here long enough to know a deal when I see one. This bundle means getting one of the best DS games for free, easily saving you $30-35. I also know how fast the Black Friday DSi bundles went, so really not a question for me.[/QUOTE]

Ah yeah good point. I forgot about that. Yeah I think this bundle would be a bit nicer if it was an exclusive color.

Good luck with that. Isn't MSRP less than that now? Oh no, sorry it's $129, so you would only be offering a $10 discount to someone for your used handheld. Personally, if I was in the market for used, I'd have to go to a place like GS, where they're like $90 used, and have a warranty. If I wanted on the cheap where I might have to worry about the condition, they're on CL all the time for $50-60.

[quote name='sabanoo']What? Who said they're rare? Sorry I'm just not following your post. White DSis are widely available as far as I know but I don't think anyone said they're rare. This is a deal because DSi + free game = deal.[/QUOTE]
op said the bundle included a rare white dsi. but he changed it

[quote name='maximumzero']The only reason this couldn't be considered a deal is because Dell regularly sells the White DSi for $129.

With M&L being $34.99 at the most, that's still $5 less than this deal.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the tip. Just ordered a white DSi from Dell. I'm still getting a 3DS, but I really don't think it'll hit in 2010.

And the DSi XL, well,... I want one but I'm not paying more than 200 bucks (tax) for one. I'll get one when they drop in price, or when I find a good used one.

Thanks for the original deal, OP. Without it, I wouldn't be getting a new cheaper DSi in the mail ;)

[quote name='helluvagood']op said the bundle included a rare white dsi. but he changed it[/QUOTE]

I never said it was rare. The only editing I did to my post was 7 hours after the fact when I noticed a grammatical error.

" If I just bought a DSi 3 days ago , can I bring mine back to gamestop to exchange for this one ? " I havent opened my DSi bundle yet

Hey I really dont want any stupid replies so dont answer if you dont know :D

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I want a DSi XL... Maybe I can sell my DS Lite for $120?[/QUOTE]

HAHA good luck w/ that I am trying to sell my White DS Lite for $60 and it seems no one wants to purchase it for that price . So if you hav any lick please tell me :D

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']" If I just bought a DSi 3 days ago , can I bring mine back to gamestop to exchange for this one ? " I havent opened my DSi bundle yet

Hey I really dont want any stupid replies so dont answer if you dont know :D[/QUOTE]

If you kept your receipt you can definitely take it back unopened! If you don't have the receipt, well they can look it up for you in the register for your purchase. I used to work at Gamestop and I know that it's possible to go through daily purchases, just tell them the date and around what time you went in, should be easy to spot in the system.

bread's done
Back